List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: katie and Bill

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

katie and Bill

Started by wildflow at 2013/08/20 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/20 03:30PM, Views: 259, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/08/20 02:59PM
    katie and Bill
    wildflow

hope they get back together

#2   2013/08/20 03:13PM
    Re: katie and Bill
    koolmeems

Quote wildflow: hope they get back together

Don't get me wrong, I wish nothing but the best for Katie. I hope she moves on and finds a man that will appreciate her and help her raise Will. As we've seen, Bill loves them and obviously leaves them pregnant (Liam & Wyatt). Will deserves someone that will be there for him. I really wouldn't want back someone that slept with my "sister". I use the term sister lightly when describing Brooke.

#3   2013/08/20 03:14PM
    FauxyGrany

WHY

#4   2013/08/20 03:16PM
    jad68

I wonder if they get back together after what katie did to him, first pushing him and the arm of brooke then was easy manipulated by taylor instead of trusting her man who was trying hard to be with her and finaly her arrogant and suspicion push her to spy on her man by pushing him again to brook, what a stupid idea, he is a human been and they have feeling to each other, what she expected from that?
    i'am glad for both of them B and B

#5   2013/08/20 03:18PM
    wildflow

Quote koolmeems:

Don't get me wrong, I wish nothing but the best for Katie. I hope she moves on and finds a man that will appreciate her and help her raise Will. As we've seen, Bill loves them and obviously leaves them pregnant (Liam & Wyatt). Will deserves someone that will be there for him. I really wouldn't want back someone that slept with my "sister". I use the term sister lightly when describing Brooke.

You have a strong point....

#6   2013/08/20 03:20PM
    koolmeems

I loved it today when Katie said I should have listened to Taylor. Unfortunately, Katie made the mistake of trusting her sister with her husband. Brooke was hell bent and determined to get Bill in her bed. Now that she has, she's trying to blame Katie for everything. Brooke is all about Brooke.

#7   2013/08/20 03:30PM
    bethonly

Quote koolmeems: I loved it today when Katie said I should have listened to Taylor. Unfortunately, Katie made the mistake of trusting her sister with her husband. Brooke was hell bent and determined to get Bill in her bed. Now that she has, she's trying to blame Katie for everything. Brooke is all about Brooke.

seems to me that bills been pursuing brooke since stephanie died and he went to big bear to comfort her.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list