List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: steffy and Wyatt would be dynamite

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

steffy and Wyatt would be dynamite

Started by Kiwi1988 at 2013/08/08 05:38PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/10 02:19PM, Views: 1984, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/08 05:38PM
    steffy and Wyatt would be dynamite
    Kiwi1988

I hope this will happen one day, the two of them together. Both so full of life and funny...

#2   2013/08/08 08:56PM
    Re: steffy and Wyatt would be dynamite
    Star Steffy

Quote Kiwi1988: I hope this will happen one day, the two of them together. Both so full of life and funny...

I see what you are saying Kiwi. Wyatt and Steffy are more alike, than Liam and Steffy. Liam is the type you would have to "Explain" the joke to. Wyatt is the one who would make up the joke and act it out. Liam is a dud.

#3   2013/08/09 07:14PM
    longtime viewer

Liam and Hope would be soooooooo jealous - would love this!

#4   2013/08/09 09:28PM
    naturewoman

I don't think Wyatt would go for Steffy, because he obviously likes the "Hope" type. Hope & Steffy are complete opposites. I don't want to bash Steffy, but honestly most of the guys on the show goes for Hope. Liam, Oliver, Thomas & now Wyatt. Steffy is best with a "Bill" type. Steffy has that type of personality that honestly I don't know who would actually fall in love with her. Maybe, just a 'fun' relationship, but that's it. IF Liam loves Steffy and only Steffy, then that relationship could still work out.

But, problem is, Liam is a flake. I don't think he has changed. He bounces back & forth between Hope & Steffy. I want Hope to not be with Liam. So, if Steffy comes back, I hope that Liam goes back to Steffy. But, I believe that once Wyatt moves in on Hope, we'll see Liam all jealous again.

#5   2013/08/10 01:16AM
    sara230

Quote naturewoman: I don't think Wyatt would go for Steffy, because he obviously likes the "Hope" type. Hope & Steffy are complete opposites. I don't want to bash Steffy, but honestly most of the guys on the show goes for Hope. Liam, Oliver, Thomas & now Wyatt. Steffy is best with a "Bill" type. Steffy has that type of personality that honestly I don't know who would actually fall in love with her. Maybe, just a 'fun' relationship, but that's it. IF Liam loves Steffy and only Steffy, then that relationship could still work out.

But, problem is, Liam is a flake. I don't think he has changed. He bounces back & forth between Hope & Steffy. I want Hope to not be with Liam. So, if Steffy comes back, I hope that Liam goes back to Steffy. But, I believe that once Wyatt moves in on Hope, we'll see Liam all jealous again.

You're right..Liam is a flake!I still don't know why Bell didn't go along with Still..I loved them!Anyway I think Wyatt is a lot like Bill thats why I support a Steffy Wyatt pair

#6   2013/08/10 04:18AM
    Jwow

[quote]Quote naturewoman: I don't think Wyatt would go for Steffy, because he obviously likes the "Hope" type. Hope & Steffy are complete opposites. I don't want to bash Steffy, but honestly most of the guys on the show goes for Hope. Liam, Oliver, Thomas & now Wyatt. Steffy is best with a "Bill" type. Steffy has that type of personality that honestly I don't know who would actually fall in love with her. Maybe, just a 'fun' relationship, but that's it. IF Liam loves Steffy and only Steffy, then that relationship could still work out.

Did you say THOMAS?? That would be sick if he went after Steffy, that's his SISTER. As far as Wyatt, he was brought on after JMW took her break so their characters have not even met yet. Might be DYN-O-MITE!!

#7   2013/08/10 04:29AM
    dana lana

I am still holding out hope for HOTT and Liam can go back to steffy.
    If liam and hope have to be together then I guess it would be better for steffy to be with wyatt rather than continue the triangle. Anything to prevent the triangle. Let the girls have a guy each, no sharing.

#8   2013/08/10 04:34AM
    Jwow

Quote dana lana: I am still holding out hope for HOTT and Liam can go back to steffy.
    If liam and hope have to be together then I guess it would be better for steffy to be with wyatt rather than continue the triangle. Anything to prevent the triangle. Let the girls have a guy each, no sharing.

I can agree with that! Its too bad Steffy and Hope didn't support each other instead of tearing each other down. Act like siblings like they do on other soaps instead of constant rivals. Its also too bad Wyatt wasn't brought on last year or two years ago. The triangle has to end.

#9   2013/08/10 05:27AM
    roadie

Steffi is a predator. Wyatt likes to chase as he did with Hope in the woods. I can't see them together but Steffi can have the booby prize she fought so hard for all these years and HOTT can move on together.

Quote dana lana: I am still holding out hope for HOTT and Liam can go back to steffy.

#10   2013/08/10 06:45AM
    NancyNLV

Quote naturewoman: I don't think Wyatt would go for Steffy, because he obviously likes the "Hope" type. Hope & Steffy are complete opposites. I don't want to bash Steffy, but honestly most of the guys on the show goes for Hope. Liam, Oliver, Thomas & now Wyatt. Steffy is best with a "Bill" type. Steffy has that type of personality that honestly I don't know who would actually fall in love with her. Maybe, just a 'fun' relationship, but that's it. IF Liam loves Steffy and only Steffy, then that relationship could still work out.

The guys you pointed out that go after Hope and not Steffy well I respectfully disagree. First Liam did go after Steffy a few times remember the night club scenes when Liam should have been with Hope and Liam went to the night club on his own to find Steffy and they married twice they would still be together if one, she had not left and 2 if she would have come home from Paris as Liam asked and of course more important if she was still in the soap, Thomas well that can't happen they are brother and sister that is like Rick not choosing to be with Hope, Oliver is the only one that really loved Hope and Hope alone and did not go after Steffy, Wyatt does not even know her so how can he choose Hope over Steffy? I do agree Steffy needs strong men in her life like a "Bill" but Wyatt is one of those strong guys. I have stated before Hope and Liam are weak characters and they need strong characters to boost them and Liam with Steffy and Wyatt with Hope makes sense at least for now, but Steffy is not even here and still getting bashed for even existing in fantasy.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list