List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: When Steffy comes back what..??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

When Steffy comes back what..??

Started by sara230 at 2013/08/07 04:55AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/05 03:04PM, Views: 12611, Replies: 44
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/07 04:55AM
    When Steffy comes back what..??
    sara230

When Steffy comes back..what do you think it will happen:

A) she wants Liam back
    B) she falls for Wyatt
    C) she falls for a French man and then he follows her to LA
    D) she wants to become the new president of FC and she won't
    have time for love
    E) Wyatt will fall for her
    F) Liam will start to waffle again
    G) After Liam and Hope marriage the 2sisters,become friends

I would like C mixed with D and G!

#2   2013/08/07 05:23AM
    Re: When Steffy comes back what..??
    KSFan

I would love to see her come back stronger and more focused on her career and not want anything to do with any male with the last name Spencer!
    I want her to find a strong man who loves her for who she is and makes a good partner for her.

#3   2013/08/07 05:31AM
    Hope bores me

D. Unlike Hope Steffy doesn't need a man to define her. She owns half of FC I would like to see the business side of her more.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/07 05:32AM
    #4   2013/08/07 06:08AM
    june65

When steffy comes back Liam will run to her to provide support to his best friend. and he will cram it down Hopes throat.
    His speech will be that steffy is my friend and she has my back. I want to be around her to have fun. she understands me. I'm the only one who understands her. what an a**

Mark my word that he will not beable to leave steffy alone.

#5   2013/08/07 06:22AM
    moneytalks

Quote Hope bores me: D. Unlike Hope Steffy doesn't need a man to define her. She owns half of FC I would like to see the business side of her more.

Steffi owns 25% of Forrester Creations. I would like to know why Steffi does need a man then. She sure spends quality time chasing them.

#6   2013/08/07 06:44AM
    moneytalks

Hopefully when Steffi returns she will be back on top and thinking clearly. Maybe she will come for Hope's wedding to Liam or Wyatt or whoever the writers choose and Steffi can be happy for Hope and everybody can move on leaving that triangle behind them.

#7   2013/08/07 06:46AM
    moneytalks

Quote moneytalks:
    Quote Hope bores me: D. Unlike Hope Steffy doesn't need a man to define her. She owns half of FC I would like to see the business side of her more.

Steffi owns 25% of Forrester Creations. I would like to know why Steffi does need a man then. She sure spends quality time chasing them.

Sorry that sounded a bit abrupt. I would also like to see Steffi leave all the men behind for a while and get on with business.

#8   2013/08/07 06:50AM
    Hope bores me

Quote moneytalks:
    Quote moneytalks:

Sorry that sounded a bit abrupt. I would also like to see Steffi leave all the men behind for a while and get on with business.

No problem. Steffy has been shown to have a life and friends. Marrying Liam has not been her sole goal in life like Hope. Steffy might have chased men but she has also been able to focus on her work.

#9   2013/08/07 07:06AM
    moneytalks

Quote Hope bores me:
    Quote moneytalks:
    Quote moneytalks:

No problem. Steffy has been shown to have a life and friends. Marrying Liam has not been her sole goal in life like Hope. Steffy might have chased men but she has also been able to focus on her work.

Have to disagree that Hope's sole goal in life was Liam. He was part of the picture she was weaving. When Liam proposed Hope was so busy with "Hope for the Future" that everyone blamed her for neglecting Liam and Steffi used it to get Liam alone and tell him how much more she could give him. (Her bedroom line had been cancelled so she had plenty of time). Steffi's friends seem to me to be a bit of an illusion. The main girl at the nightclub was Bill's reporter from Aspen. Did she just join in a random beach game with Liam? Friends don't come to Forrester parties or weddings. Steffi does not have any problem fitting in a crowd though.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/07 07:06AM
    #10   2013/08/07 07:12AM
    june65

They both work. this is a big world and the two of them should be able to find two different men and not continuely fight over the same one. Maybe it's because steffy has always felt in competition with hope First with her dad thinking he loved Hope more than her. And how each man Hope finds Steffy needs to interfer and prove that those men love her(steffy)more than Hope.

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list