List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Cannot watch as channel 2 is gone

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cannot watch as channel 2 is gone

Started by Ggjj at 2013/08/05 04:36PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/06 11:01AM, Views: 1170, Replies: 18
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/08/05 05:52PM
    Re: Cannot watch as channel 2 is gone
    Ggjj

Yes I have that app and use to watch when I missed an episode, now its blank

#12   2013/08/05 06:04PM
    lifetime26

Quote Ggjj: CBS not streaming to time Warner cable which is what I have. It's blank screen on ipad.

Contact CBS to complain. TWC was advertising for it's viewers how to watch CBS while they were in negotiations to bring it back on. CBS is being greedy wanting a 600% increase which you will be paying. Other networks will follow suit if TWC folds, so you may be without CBS, but TWC is trying to be financially responsible to its consumers. Since CBS wants consumer outrage against TWC they are blocking their customers from their website. I agree with CBS, but I want the outrage against CBS not TWC. Dish is fighting against the increase in some of its markets. I expect the same thing to happen. Good luck.

#13   2013/08/05 06:04PM
    MaxMi

Quote Ggjj: Yes I have that app and use to watch when I missed an episode, now its blank

So do you also have Time Warner as your Internet Provider? If so they must be blocking you there too. If you have wireless capabilities on your computer see if a friend or neighbor will let you in to their signal and then go to CBS soaps. I just watched it from my laptop on CBS but my provider isn't Time Warner.

#14   2013/08/05 09:16PM
    Star Steffy

I wish you good luck in getting the BB back!
    Call your cable company and complain. Hope your cable contract is up soon, or maybe you could break your contract if the penalty isn't too big and switch to a different cable/satellite company that carries the show.

Call one of the companies in your area, who wire the homes for the TV and the computers...maybe know something the average persons doesn't know.

Read the updates on this site on the right side of the scene, under the heading Navigation. Good Luck.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/05 09:19PM
    #15   2013/08/05 10:07PM
    DGSO

Quote Ggjj: Nowhere! So frustrating. I can't even watch it on ipad, like I could before.

I do not know how long it will last, but so far I can see the show on my IPAD with wifi. Download the CBS free app from the the apple store and it works very well. I just hate watching TV on a tiny screeen with earphones on when I have invested significant money in wiring and hanging two nice flatscreen TV's in my house. Waited a long time to remodel to do it and added nice TV chairs for viewing. These people have too much control. They do what they want. When I went to Park City Utah this past week the opposite happened. Comcast decided everyone needed a new digital box on each TV in the house so that if you did not get the message in your vacation home, you had no TV upon arriving. Had to go to cable company and pick up boxes, connect them, and then call in to activitate them. Took all day to get them up and running. The only channel working was CBS and some Univision stations. Two years ago I could not get lifetime or the Hallmark Channel due to a dispute in a friends family vacation home in Palm Springs. These companies are going to continue to pull our chains and take our money till we find a way to fight back. We need the cable companies to allow us to pay for the stations we watch not a bunch you do not care about. Most condo complex's do not allow direct TV and I do not want cables running across my house with a big disk sticking out anyway. The whole idea of flatscreens was to save space, bury wires, and get a larger picture. Without CBS and the shows I watch on the channel, I am actually paying for a service I do not get and do not know when I will get it.

#16   2013/08/06 09:42AM
    Ggjj

Yes I use to be able to watch on ipad with wifi, but since twc is also my Internet phone and tv I am blocked. I am so frustrated here. I will never know what happens daily unless i go to this site for updates. What money hungry companies CBS is and time Warner.

#17   2013/08/06 10:05AM
    june65

Quote Ggjj: Yes I use to be able to watch on ipad with wifi, but since twc is also my Internet phone and tv I am blocked. I am so frustrated here. I will never know what happens daily unless i go to this site for updates. What money hungry companies CBS is and time Warner.

I feel bad cause B&B is really getting better and been fun to watch. Bad timing

#18   2013/08/06 10:24AM
    1bluegoose

Quote Lady53: Not only that but if your provider gives you the TVGN (TV Guide Network) channel you can watch it in the evenings at 7pm.

I found Y&R on TVGN at 7. Can't find B&B anywhere on TVGN.

#19   2013/08/06 11:01AM
    NancyNLV

It probably won't do any good to complain to CBS or your cable company. I have DirectTV and wanted them to add BlazeTV to their lineup not just me but quite a few people requesting this but no dice. CBS and Time Warner will not budge because Time Warner wants more money and CBS won't shell it out. Good luck. If I want to watch which is not often but I do watch previews and clips I just go on the internet CBS.com later in the day and it is always there. The internet is the future so better get use to it. If I do recall there was a post couple of weeks ago about this very issue of CBS and Time Warner and saying this would probably happen. Prepare.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list