List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Wyatt Researching hope; Hope and Liam make LOVE !

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wyatt Researching hope; Hope and Liam make LOVE !

Started by Brooke_HopeBeautiez at 2013/07/31 10:55AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/01 08:52AM, Views: 4078, Replies: 36
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/31 10:55AM
    Wyatt Researching hope; Hope and Liam make LOVE !
    Brooke_HopeB...

aw hope get out of bed,and as she leave,he say i love uuuu!
    the way he said it to her was REALLY sweet,and i think the two of them are SO cute,and really have a chance now!
    well maybe lol.

as for wyatt in the next room?

I love he is reading about steffy, hope,liam such a great epie today ! then we see gorgeous hope logan,liam "taking his time making beautiful amor, to her See?this is the liam we KNOW who was,and IS AND ALWAYS was IN LOVE and is IN LOVE with hope. He was great today! and i am enjoyin' hope with liam again,for now,but i REALLY love seeing WYATT,trying to learn all about the whole steff,liam hope stuff. i feel this storyling is going to get only better,from here.adios

~Bella~

#2   2013/07/31 11:02AM
    Re: Wyatt Researching hope; Hope and Liam make LOVE !
    jade17

Looks like Hope justed wanted a "booty call" and probably wanted Wyatt to hear what was going on too fron=m the other room. Sick, Sick, Sick.

#3   2013/07/31 11:04AM
    scrappie

Awww...isn't it cute to see a young girl make love to a married man in the same bed he shared with his wife.

#4   2013/07/31 11:06AM
    LoganH8tr

I actually watched that scene today...nothing sexy about it. Wyatt looked more interested in staring at Hope's chest that she refused to cover up, than Liam did when making love to Hope.

They barely showed anything (not that I'm complaining)...but the STEAM sex scenes...they showed a lot of passion, disrobing and everything. I think the writers know that STEAM is sexier than LOPE.

#5   2013/07/31 11:06AM
    LoganH8tr

Quote scrappie: Awww...isn't it cute to see a young girl make love to a married man in the same bed he shared with his wife.

Oh snap!

#6   2013/07/31 11:16AM
    consensus

I see everyone is back to watching the show....Good. I am loving Wyatt right now ,he will be trouble with "T". Wyatt should've been named Steve because he is the male Steffy, bold and going after what he wants... Liam's face at the end of the show Priceless..lol

#7   2013/07/31 11:42AM
    bethonly

Quote jade17: Looks like Hope justed wanted a "booty call" and probably wanted Wyatt to hear what was going on too fron=m the other room. Sick, Sick, Sick.

and what a booty call it was. wow, I need a cold shower.

#8   2013/07/31 11:47AM
    ms suki

Yesss!!! Wyatt definitely get A+ on his research paper Wyatt the man

#9   2013/07/31 11:48AM
    BamaGirl38

Quote consensus: I see everyone is back to watching the show....Good. I am loving Wyatt right now ,he will be trouble with "T". Wyatt should've been named Steve because he is the male Steffy, bold and going after what he wants... Liam's face at the end of the show Priceless..lol

This is exactly what I was thinking. Wyatt is the "Steffy" of the triangle.

I am loving him too. I don't get the impression he is going to care at all about Liam's feelings.

#10   2013/07/31 11:53AM
    BamaGirl38

Quote bethonly:
    Quote jade17: Looks like Hope justed wanted a "booty call" and probably wanted Wyatt to hear what was going on too fron=m the other room. Sick, Sick, Sick.

and what a booty call it was. wow, I need a cold shower.

Liam sure had a smile on his face after that booty call too. Not too torn up is he for a still legally married man, huh? Maybe Liam and Hope are freaks.. they like them late night booty calls to keep it exciting in the relationship.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list