List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: WYATT DRIVE OFF ANGRY,DRIVING TOO FAST,Will he:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WYATT DRIVE OFF ANGRY,DRIVING TOO FAST,Will he:

Started by Brooke_HopeBeautiez at 2013/07/25 10:58AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/25 08:47PM, Views: 1253, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/25 10:58AM
    WYATT DRIVE OFF ANGRY,DRIVING TOO FAST,Will he:
    Brooke_HopeB...

Now, am i the only one who thought this will happen today?

Who thought when WYATT pissed off"as his newly found da-dad and royally angry at mom, was going to zoom off and HIT his newly found annoying brother!Heck, i was hoping this will go down but i THINK it will tommorrow,guess we will see!

Because liam got up from the table,with hope at the same exact time WYATT started to zoom off,in his car!

guess we all will see if it happen on friday!

adios

~Bella~

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/25 11:03AM
    #2   2013/07/25 11:02AM
    Re: WYATT DRIVE OFF ANGRY,DRIVING TOO FAST,Will he:
    ms suki

Love it!!!

#3   2013/07/25 11:04AM
    Brooke_HopeB...

yea ! why not chica! heck , the late 80s or early 90s had DRIVING MISS DAISY RIGHT???

SO i say the new 21st century 2000's need DRIVIN'DOWN LIAM!

let the waffle boy for ALL the un-necessary dopey immature back n forth DRAMA, he put HOPE and Steffy thru,AND US LOYAL B& B Fans, heck just let LIAM, get run over 1 x writer! lol

heck. i am all for it,and i am a fan LOL
    adios!

~Bella~

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/25 11:06AM
    #4   2013/07/25 11:43AM
    coco50

maybe he'll run over bill and liam, double whammy.

#5   2013/07/25 12:23PM
    calliope

I was sure he was going to roar off and slam into Liam!

#6   2013/07/25 12:30PM
    LucyT

It would be nice if Liam got a brain injury that wiped out his memeory of at least one of the girls.

an only in soap land injury:-)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/25 12:31PM
    #7   2013/07/25 12:33PM
    Boatchick22

Quote LucyT: It would be nice if Liam got a brain injury that wiped out his memeory of at least one of the girls.

That would be funny, then Steffy would have to cone back since she is his spouse, she's the one who has to sign consents for surgery, and make decisions regarding that. Lol

#8   2013/07/25 12:44PM
    LucyT

Quote Boatchick22:
    Quote LucyT: It would be nice if Liam got a brain injury that wiped out his memeory of at least one of the girls.

That would be funny, then Steffy would have to cone back since she is his spouse, she's the one who has to sign consents for surgery, and make decisions regarding that. Lol

what Girl should we have him remember?

Of course Liam forgetting one of the girls wouldn't be that big of a stretch

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/25 12:44PM
    #9   2013/07/25 12:56PM
    annie71

Quote Brooke_HopeBeautiez: Now, am i the only one who thought this will happen today?

Who thought when WYATT pissed off"as his newly found da-dad and royally angry at mom, was going to zoom off and HIT his newly found annoying brother!Heck, i was hoping this will go down but i THINK it will tommorrow,guess we will see!

Because liam got up from the table,with hope at the same exact time WYATT started to zoom off,in his car!

guess we all will see if it happen on friday!

adios

~Bella~

well according to spoilers Wyatt ends up staying with the Spencers now is it the house or Liams house who knows. But maybe Bill goes after him. or he wrecks and then Bill takes him to boat house. We will see. I`m just kinda surprised with all the Hope bashers on here that Hope isn`t getting blaimed for Wyatt driving off mad. I blaim his mother for not telling him. Hope is thinking she did a good thing by helping Wyatt but Bill is not a good thing.

#10   2013/07/25 01:26PM
    cay65

Wyatt is very upset with his mother & father but he should realize after meeting Bill why she did it. I think he should be upset with Hope for interfering in his life. It says that Quinn confronts Hope, I'm hoping that Quinn smacks her hard across the face and maybe she'll learn to mind her own buisiness, if that's possible because her mother still hasn't learned that lesson.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list