List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Spoiler: Today's show with Caroline Funny!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler: Today's show with Caroline Funny!!!

Started by dairymaid at 2013/07/25 10:50AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/25 12:26PM, Views: 520, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/07/25 10:50AM
    Spoiler: Today's show with Caroline Funny!!!
    dairymaid

Just a heads up for today's show! The funny part with Caroline on the set after arguing with Maya, very funny! I am glad it happened and Rick witnessed it as well!

#2   2013/07/25 10:55AM
    Re: Spoiler: Today's show with Caroline Funny!!!
    dairymaid

Another note on this topic: Caroline tells Rick she did what she did because she loves him but he feels sorry for her and still hugs Maya which I am glad he did. Caroline needs to move on. But, the situation was hilarious. This all happened on the internet show that Carter and Maya were doing. Enjoy.

#3   2013/07/25 10:55AM
    Brooke_HopeB...

yo amo chica...
    i love it! way to go writers. they did well today or her. great actress,from her overly screaming to water,the entire scene i just love it today.she was not a zzz at all today! love it

adios

~Bella~

#4   2013/07/25 10:58AM
    metalchica

i thought it was great-good laugh today

#5   2013/07/25 11:45AM
    Jigglea

I haven't seen today's epi but from reading today's recap, I can't wait to see it!! FINALLY! FINALLY! Caroline gets busted!! Ohhhh happy day!! I was soooo tired of her and her childish shenanigans!!!!!!! How they under utilized that character but that's what she gets for chosing Rick over Thomas!!!! I can't wait to laugh at her today!!!

#6   2013/07/25 11:47AM
    LDCOOL

Quote dairymaid: Just a heads up for today's show! The funny part with Caroline on the set after arguing with Maya, very funny! I am glad it happened and Rick witnessed it as well!

I literally laughed out loud.I thought it was funny.

#7   2013/07/25 12:24PM
    coco50

she needed a good cooling off because of all them hot steemy love scenes that she was trying so hard to create. caroline , you're fired, you didn't produce.

#8   2013/07/25 12:26PM
    LucyT

I loved it.Caroline/Lindsey is a charming doll a very funny girl and I love Maya.They are great together.YEAH!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list