List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: BILL SPENCER STARRING IN "MY 3 SONS!"

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

BILL SPENCER STARRING IN "MY 3 SONS!"

Started by longtime viewer at 2013/07/25 10:24AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/18 08:00AM, Views: 649, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/07/25 10:24AM
    BILL SPENCER STARRING IN "MY 3 SONS!"
    longtime viewer

Some posters may not be old enough to recall a show named My 3 Sons -
    anyway - I would like to see Bill and all 3 of his sons together - maybe they could take a trip together -
    what a family portrait!

#2   2013/07/25 11:44AM
    Re: BILL SPENCER STARRING IN
    LDCOOL

Quote longtime viewer: Some posters may not be old enough to recall a show named My 3 Sons -
    anyway - I would like to see Bill and all 3 of his sons together - maybe they could take a trip together -
    what a family portrait!

That would be cool!

#3   2013/07/25 11:50AM
    bethonly

I saw an interview between heather tom and him and she made the remark that he has 6 or 7 sons of his own. she said her son loves him. so I guess he has enough experience with sons. a vacation would be nice for them. get to know each other.

#4   2013/07/25 05:40PM
    graysferry

Quote longtime viewer: Some posters may not be old enough to recall a show named My 3 Sons -
    what a family portrait!

Liam (Robbie), Wyatt (Chip), Will (Ernie). All we need is Uncle Charlie. LOL! Thanks for the memory.

#5   2013/07/25 06:58PM
    OMGHUHS

Wow.....following that casting, Liam will get married and have triplets. Now that would be fun to see. Is Bill ready to be called Grandpa???

#6   2013/07/25 07:10PM
    graysferry

Quote OMGHUHS: Wow.....following that casting, Liam will get married and have triplets. Now that would be fun to see. Is Bill ready to be called Grandpa???

Good one! LOL!

#7   2013/07/26 08:43AM
    longtime viewer

OMG - just realized this will make Liam the middle child - jealous of the first born and jealous of the baby - this will make Liam even weirder!
    Bill is going to spend more time with Wyatt to get to know him - he HAS to spend time with baby Will -
    poor Liam - out in the cold!

#8   2013/08/17 11:39PM
    Star Steffy

Bill certainly doesn't meet the character traits of the father of my three sons. Unless I missed the reruns of the show, where the father dates the sister in-law.

#9   2013/08/18 06:56AM
    longtime viewer

Bill is definitely not the husband of the year - but I think he will prove to be a great father -

#10   2013/08/18 08:00AM
    june65

Bill should have been more sensitive to the people(women ) in his life. His off spring are coming after him and going to bite him in the a**

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list