List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Bring back any steffy

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Bring back any steffy

Started by Barbyboo at 2013/07/25 06:47AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/30 09:14PM, Views: 1780, Replies: 26
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/25 06:47AM
    Bring back any steffy
    Barbyboo

She had sizzle....she had ambition....she could run Forrester and dump the Rick...love to see a her drop the post pardum and make Hope and Brooke squirm.....for Liam can't really help being drawn to her which will drive Hope bananas and if she headed the co she could fire them both for all the bad publicity they bring for the company....

#2   2013/07/25 06:59AM
    Re: Bring back any steffy
    bethonly

since she's on recurring status, even if she doesn't show up more than once a year, jmw still has the role. so they can't bring another steffy back.

#3   2013/07/25 09:40AM
    annie71

Quote bethonly: since she's on recurring status, even if she doesn't show up more than once a year, jmw still has the role. so they can't bring another steffy back.

she tweeted she hasn`t filmed any other scenes and did not sign a contract to come back, okay with me she was annoying me. The soap is doing better than it ever has in the last couple of weeks.

#4   2013/07/25 09:41AM
    annie71

Quote Barbyboo: She had sizzle....she had ambition....she could run Forrester and dump the Rick...love to see a her drop the post pardum and make Hope and Brooke squirm.....for Liam can't really help being drawn to her which will drive Hope bananas and if she headed the co she could fire them both for all the bad publicity they bring for the company....

do not agree at all. the show is doing great without her. Its not boring now.

#5   2013/07/25 09:50AM
    Boatchick22

Quote annie71:
    Quote Barbyboo: She had sizzle....she had ambition....she could run Forrester and dump the Rick...love to see a her drop the post pardum and make Hope and Brooke squirm.....for Liam can't really help being drawn to her which will drive Hope bananas and if she headed the co she could fire them both for all the bad publicity they bring for the company....

do not agree at all. the show is doing great without her. Its not boring now.

Sorry, I do not agree. The show is boring, the storylines are pitiful, as well as the characters on the show. It's either Logan's or Spencers. Where's Taylor? Did she go to the basement and no one made mention of it? Lol, what a horrible send off. Where r the Forresters? The only ones left are Thomas and Rick. Smdh......I, for one, have NOT watched the show since JMW left. And I have on interest or desire to watch it.

#6   2013/07/25 09:59AM
    LucyT

We have Quinn now she will most likely be an adult version of Stephy.

#7   2013/07/25 10:35AM
    longtime viewer

Would REALLY like Steffy to come back - and she needs to march right over to FC and ask Hope to resign since she has Liam now (isn't that what Hope wanted Steffy to do)?
    Hope you need to bow out at FC so Steffy can return and be the new CEO!

#8   2013/07/27 06:35PM
    LDCOOL

I want Steffy back.

#9   2013/07/28 05:46PM
    Barbyboo

I guess some people are afraid if she comes back Hope will get dumped..

#10   2013/07/28 06:16PM
    REDMIDGET

Quote Barbyboo: I guess some people are afraid if she comes back Hope will get dumped..

I would really like to see her back she is one of a kind,And this show need Steffy back,Its all about the two family and I for one would like to see something else,Bring Steffy back would be great,She brings alot to this show,I am so done with all the logans,I would like to see more of Donna and Pam and Thorne and his daugther would give us something else to talk about.All we see now is Brooke,and Hope, Liam and Bill,and now Wyatte.Everyone should be saying is if Steffy comes back Wyatt might be the one all over her,and Then Liam true colors would come out,LOL the love he has for Steffy will play a big role here,Wyatt would go after Steffy and Hope big time.And we will have a triangles all over the place,Isn't this what the writers do best,So I say bring it on.Triangle city LOL

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/28 06:18PM
    1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list