List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Pills shouldn't be any issue!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pills shouldn't be any issue!

Started by OMGHUHS at 2013/07/24 06:06PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/25 11:26AM, Views: 943, Replies: 23
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/07/25 09:34AM
    Re: Pills shouldn't be any issue!
    annie71

Quote NOLOGans: Hope might be ok if she gets away from the LOgans and
    grows up......never mind. won't happen Bell wants her just
    like her Homamma

Thats becaus they are the Bold & Beautiful. always have been always will be. I find them interesting and very intreging.Brooke is just Brooke and has never changed. How long has this soap been on? Thats cuz its so darn good.

#22   2013/07/25 10:01AM
    Boatchick22

Quote GOBROOK:
    Quote Barbyboo: Hope and Liam are the most boaring couple on this show. They have no sizzle. Hope may use sex but I also thinks she would rather skip,it..she probably wants that pizza and nickelodeon show..giggle giggle oh Liam isn't this pizza good

Hating Hope wont help you make her look bad, she is respecting her body, for her sex is not a toll, is an intimacy act, its about giving, not just taking. That's why every man is after her, she doesn't need to show what she have to offer, man can feel that......
    So you ca keep the pizza, for somebody who may need it.

Respecting her body? I guess having sex with a married man can do that. Just because Liam took off his ring, unwillingly, I might add, does not make him single. He's not even legally seperated. Just legally married. Every man is after Hope? Poor Wyatt has not been exposed to anyone else but Hope. Lol

#23   2013/07/25 10:21AM
    GOBROOK

Quote Boatchick22:
    Quote GOBROOK:
    Quote Barbyboo: Hope and Liam are the most boaring couple on this show. They have no sizzle. Hope may use sex but I also thinks she would rather skip,it..she probably wants that pizza and nickelodeon show..giggle giggle oh Liam isn't this pizza good

Hating Hope wont help you make her look bad, she is respecting her body, for her sex is not a toll, is an intimacy act, its about giving, not just taking. That's why every man is after her, she doesn't need to show what she have to offer, man can feel that......
    So you ca keep the pizza, for somebody who may need it.

Respecting her body? I guess having sex with a married man can do that. Just because Liam took off his ring, unwillingly, I might add, does not make him single. He's not even legally seperated. Just legally married. Every man is after Hope? Poor Wyatt has not been exposed to anyone else but Hope. Lol

Liam toke off his ring, put a ring on Hope' finger, made love to her, caled her Ms Spencer, what else can he do to
    prove that the farce of a marriage with steffy is over, finito.

#24   2013/07/25 11:26AM
    coco50

[quote]Quote annie71: [quote]Quote Barbyboo: [quote]Quote annie71: [quote]Quote Cobra Like: [quote]Quote OMGHUHS: The got married with all the villagers watching. I assume they did sleep together after the wedding and continued to up until Hope saw the video. I don't think she needed pills UNTIL after she saw the video and those pills were for her blood pressure.[/quote]

Speading your legs does not mean you aren't frigid Hope is sexless and has no emotion. Pills or no pills she hates sex, she just detaches like a hooker does, NO feelings. Hope spreads her legs and then thinks about shiny, sparkly, rings and poofy wedding dresses. [/quote]

How in the heck do you know anything about Hopes sex life? Your digging in the bottom of the barrel again to bash. find anything else or have you went through it all now. that pill thing was 1 year ago why still bring it up.[/quote] because their having sex[/quote]

Having sex is what him and Steffy had,Love making is with him and Hope. digging up the pill issue is just nuts. Hope didn`t look the least bit uncomfortable to me.[/quote]

at least Hope didn't have to spread her legs to get liam's attention, Hope just being the special person she is made liam fall in love with her. steffy did spread her legs for him thinking that would make liam fall in love with her and forget Hope. when that didn't work, she spread them again and used the baby card. even that didn't stop liam from loving Hope. steffy needs to see dr. barton, because she could use the pills now. maybe she'll learn sex doesn't equal to love., and sex won't keep the man. She chose to get out now because she knew it was only a matter of time before liam waffeled back to Hope. losing the baby and then losing liam would have been a double whammy and she couldn't deal with that.[quote]

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list