List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Pills shouldn't be any issue!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pills shouldn't be any issue!

Started by OMGHUHS at 2013/07/24 06:06PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/25 11:26AM, Views: 1046, Replies: 23
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/24 06:06PM
    Pills shouldn't be any issue!
    OMGHUHS

The got married with all the villagers watching. I assume they did sleep together after the wedding and continued to up until Hope saw the video. I don't think she needed pills UNTIL after she saw the video and those pills were for her blood pressure.

#2   2013/07/24 10:04PM
    Re: Pills shouldn't be any issue!
    Cobra Like

Quote OMGHUHS: The got married with all the villagers watching. I assume they did sleep together after the wedding and continued to up until Hope saw the video. I don't think she needed pills UNTIL after she saw the video and those pills were for her blood pressure.

Speading your legs does not mean you aren't frigid Hope is sexless and has no emotion. Pills or no pills she hates sex, she just detaches like a hooker does, NO feelings. Hope spreads her legs and then thinks about shiny, sparkly, rings and poofy wedding dresses.

#3   2013/07/24 11:11PM
    GOBROOK

Quote OMGHUHS: The got married with all the villagers watching. I assume they did sleep together after the wedding and continued to up until Hope saw the video. I don't think she needed pills UNTIL after she saw the video and those pills were for her blood pressure.

She doesn't have pills issue, she doesn't want just sex from a man, she want to love, and be loved, which is a god and healthy thing.

#4   2013/07/25 12:42AM
    moneytalks

Quote GOBROOK:

She doesn't have pills issue, she doesn't want just sex from a man, she want to love, and be loved, which is a god and healthy thing.

Well said.

#5   2013/07/25 01:22AM
    Cobra Like

Quote GOBROOK:

NAH, there is NOTHING good or healthy about spreading your legs for a married man. Only in Brooke and Hope's sick, disgusting, world is that a good thing

#6   2013/07/25 01:30AM
    moneytalks

Quote Cobra Like:
    Quote GOBROOK:

NAH, there is NOTHING good or healthy about spreading your legs for a married man. Only in Brooke and Hope's sick, disgusting, world is that a good thing

Well Steffi isn't doing it for her married man at the moment either so someone is listening and learning.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/25 01:33AM
    #7   2013/07/25 04:26AM
    annie71

Quote Cobra Like:

Speading your legs does not mean you aren't frigid Hope is sexless and has no emotion. Pills or no pills she hates sex, she just detaches like a hooker does, NO feelings. Hope spreads her legs and then thinks about shiny, sparkly, rings and poofy wedding dresses.

How in the heck do you know anything about Hopes sex life? Your digging in the bottom of the barrel again to bash. find anything else or have you went through it all now. that pill thing was 1 year ago why still bring it up.

#8   2013/07/25 04:28AM
    annie71

Quote GOBROOK:

finally an intellegent poster. I so agree.

#9   2013/07/25 05:16AM
    bethonly

Quote Cobra Like:
    Quote GOBROOK:

if wives could keep their husbands happy at home, it wouldn't matter if they spread their legs or not. the husband is the one the wives should be angry with. brooke is not cheating on the wives. the husbands are.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/25 05:18AM
    #10   2013/07/25 06:31AM
    Barbyboo

What?

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list