List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Is Liam truly stupid or just thoughtless

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Liam truly stupid or just thoughtless

Started by OMGHUHS at 2013/07/24 05:26PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/19 04:41PM, Views: 3783, Replies: 54
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2013/07/25 09:52AM
    Re: Is Liam truly stupid or just thoughtless
    Boatchick22

Is that a trick question?

#22   2013/07/25 10:36AM
    Skyfall

I am beginning to think he is a total IDIOT! You could not pay me enough money to be with someone who waffles around with their feelings like Liam does on a dime! It's ridiculous. I thought Liam had a much deeper connection with Steffy but apparently he is still a man of little if any 'depth'. And, Steffy and Hope both deserve a man that doesn't ping pong all over the map with their emotions.

#23   2013/07/25 10:41AM
    longtime viewer

I think that Liam just may be both - I would watch it Hope - he does not understand for better or for worse - he does not understand fidelity - he cannot give his whole heart to you - he will leave - he will come back - and at some point in your relationship he will have sex with Steffy AGAIN!

#24   2013/07/25 11:22AM
    Geepie

Who cares who lives where!!!! Liam is a whimpy idiot and then there is Hope. She was finally showing a little class with Wyatt then it's back to the same old story that has gone way beyond old. Steffy needs to come back - she gave class and spirit to ther show - all else has been told over and over and over again...................
    I'm tired of watching

#25   2013/07/25 11:40AM
    bethonly

Quote PattyL:
    Quote bethonly:
    Quote OMGHUHS: Would Liam really bring Hope to live in the house he shared with Steffie, then her, then Steffie and her again??? He has to show some class and at least find them a new home, a ring isn't enough in his lifetime.

no, she can have it fumigated for cha cha bugs and redecorate it. make it hers. won't even be able to tell that steffy was ever there.

Hope don't mind sleeping in the same bed as Steffy and Liam. Hope is use to second and third best, after Steffy of course. HOpe will never fumigated the mattress, because, she love the d├ęcor and scent of Steffy and Liam. That why Hope keep going back after Steffy's leftovers.

like I said before, it MIGHT have been steffys left overs but now there's NOTHING left over FOR steffy.

#26   2013/07/25 11:43AM
    bethonly

pattyl because I haven't found anything nice to say about her. but I believe I've been as nice about her as you have been about hope.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/25 11:46AM
    #27   2013/07/25 11:49AM
    coco50

steffy knew she's always had Hope's leftovers, thats why she told liam to go back to Hope. she knew she was fighting a losing battle, too bad she didn't realize that when she decided to try and hurt logans,. she didn't realize she would be hurting herself.

#28   2013/07/25 05:36PM
    gardengoddess

Patti, if I remember correctly, Liam and Hope were engaged before Steffy seduced liam to let her drive him home after his bachelor party. That is when Steffy kissed Liam and Hope watched in horror. She took off the ring and left it on the mantel. liam found it , Steffy took it from him and Steffy put the ring on and said, "I will marry you". Seems to me Steffy took Hopes guy/or leftovers. Not the other way around. Steffy has always taken Hopes leftovers, Oliver,too. She wanted Katies too. Sniffing around Bill, wanting him to leave his wife. She is kind of loose like that.

#29   2013/07/25 05:52PM
    OMGHUHS

Why can't we share opinions without being rude. This is a tv show not real life. Compare opinions and compare where you think the sl should go, but please don't degrade someone who doesn't share your opinions. This is supposed to be fun not war. My original post was just to find out if people think Liam is stupid which means lack of knowledge. Thoughtless means he cares more about how he feels than he does how his actions empact others.

#30   2013/07/25 06:21PM
    Sassywithclass

Quote OMGHUHS: Why can't we share opinions without being rude. This is a tv show not real life. Compare opinions and compare where you think the sl should go, but please don't degrade someone who doesn't share your opinions. This is supposed to be fun not war. My original post was just to find out if people think Liam is stupid which means lack of knowledge. Thoughtless means he cares more about how he feels than he does how his actions empact others.

I so agree with you. IDK, What up, these are characters ,playing a part. They are not real but reel. How can't anyone get so vested in a character, You don't know theses people in the real. You re so correct, SC went to jail on GH. Hes playing a role written or him. TMD over reel, How many posters really know JMW/KM/SC/KKL/TH/HT/DD for real not reel

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list