List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Is Liam truly stupid or just thoughtless

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Liam truly stupid or just thoughtless

Started by OMGHUHS at 2013/07/24 05:26PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/19 04:41PM, Views: 3888, Replies: 54
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/24 05:26PM
    Is Liam truly stupid or just thoughtless
    OMGHUHS

Would Liam really bring Hope to live in the house he shared with Steffie, then her, then Steffie and her again??? He has to show some class and at least find them a new home, a ring isn't enough in his lifetime.

#2   2013/07/24 05:29PM
    Re: Is Liam truly stupid or just thoughtless
    shesagem

Quote OMGHUHS: Would Liam really bring Hope to live in the house he shared with Steffie, then her, then Steffie and her again??? He has to show some class and at least find them a new home, a ring isn't enough in his lifetime.

Hope lived there before after Steffy.
    She was even going to get married there.
    I don't think she cares, so long as she gets what she wants.

#3   2013/07/24 05:42PM
    OMGHUHS

I forgot that Katie wanted Bill to buy her that house. Bill bought it so he could murder Amber. That house carries bad karma.

#4   2013/07/24 06:08PM
    Barbyboo

Hope is in lala land she thinks arraigned is eating pizza and a coke

#5   2013/07/24 06:28PM
    Sassywithclass

Quote shesagem:
    Quote OMGHUHS: Would Liam really bring Hope to live in the house he shared with Steffie, then her, then Steffie and her again??? He has to show some class and at least find them a new home, a ring isn't enough in his lifetime.

Actully Hope moved in after Steffy and Liam were married the first time, after Liam found out about the x-rays being doctored. Steffy moved out and Hope moved in to take Steffy power away. Hope was only getting married there after Brooke set-up the surprise wedding. Amber lived there first alone. Steffy lived there after they were married the first time. Steffy left, Hope moved in awainting the divorce,moved out. Got married saw the video moved out.Steffy and Liam lived there as a couple until Hope asked him to have Steffy move out. Steffy moved back in after they married until she left for Paris. So according to the archives Steffy lived there First and last with Liam as a married couple twice and shacking once. Hope awaiting a divorce and as married once. Maybe they can move in the Love Cabin until Bill/Wyatt find a home or move in with Brooke. Brooke really not a good idea, so maybe they can get their own place.

#6   2013/07/24 06:49PM
    shesagem

Quote Sassywithclass:
    Quote shesagem:

Actully Hope moved in after Steffy and Liam were married the first time, after Liam found out about the x-rays being doctored. Steffy moved out and Hope moved in to take Steffy power away. Hope was only getting married there after Brooke set-up the surprise wedding. Amber lived there first alone. Steffy lived there after they were married the first time. Steffy left, Hope moved in awainting the divorce,moved out. Got married saw the video moved out.Steffy and Liam lived there as a couple until Hope asked him to have Steffy move out. Steffy moved back in after they married until she left for Paris. So according to the archives Steffy lived there First and last with Liam as a married couple twice and shacking once. Hope awaiting a divorce and as married once. Maybe they can move in the Love Cabin until Bill/Wyatt find a home or move in with Brooke. Brooke really not a good idea, so maybe they can get their own place.

Yes, you are right. I should have put a comma after "before". My not so good english.
    It was meant to say Hope has lived there after Steffy before.
    Funny how the love cabin had never been seen or heard of, before Steffy and Liam went there and had sex. Another 2nd. for Hope.

#7   2013/07/24 06:59PM
    MaxMi

Quote shesagem:

We are talking about someone who gave a used engagement ring to Steffy when it was still warm so it might be some of both. Of course she accepted it so I guess she didn't care either as long as she got what she wanted.

#8   2013/07/24 07:39PM
    bethonly

no, she can have it fumigated for cha cha bugs and redecorate it. make it hers. won't even be able to tell that steffy was ever there.

#9   2013/07/24 07:41PM
    bethonly

Quote Barbyboo: Hope is in lala land she thinks arraigned is eating pizza and a coke

no, that was steffy and liam eating the pizzas. she never cooked. what is arraigned?

#10   2013/07/24 07:49PM
    dana lana

Didn't Hope just move in orvwas about to tell him that night that she would move in when Steffy kissed Liam and Hope saw?
    I don't think either of them think it is an issue that Steffy has lived there.

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list