List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: What happen to Taylor

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What happen to Taylor

Started by REDMIDGET at 2013/07/22 12:58PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/16 04:06PM, Views: 23628, Replies: 30
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/07/22 07:10PM
    Re: What happen to Taylor
    calliope

Her medical license has been revoked for unethical practice. She has gone to Saudi Arabia to pout.

#12   2013/07/22 07:20PM
    Rena54

No matter how anyone feels about Taylor she did not have to end like this on a show she has been on for years.
    Good Lord it's like she just vanished and where is Eric? haven't seen him since the day Taylor walked out of the bedroom. I wanted to see Brooke and her go at it one more time before her exit.

I liked Taylor she was the only one that did not fall for Brooke's lies and manipulations.

#13   2013/07/22 09:12PM
    LucyT

She has left this show three times now. I am sure she has her reasons and I am sure TPTB have theirs for Taylors ending.I personally am glad Taylor is gone and hope that Hunter has a great rewarding life doing whatever she chooses.

#14   2013/07/22 09:25PM
    Houston777

I don't understand why they didn't finish the story line. One day she was sitting on her bed talking to Eric, then gone! poof!

It could have been written so much better. One last epic battle with Taylor and Brooke going head to head as Taylor says she is leaving.

#15   2013/07/22 09:35PM
    Nuttytaylorh...

Tay who?

#16   2013/07/22 10:09PM
    LADY Y

I liked Taylor, she brought some fresh air to the show. I am so tired of Brook doing what ever she wants and then washes it right off her back. At least Taylor is there to give Brook some grief. I question the way it ended. They had time to write her out but did not. That makes be wonder if the door is still open, I really hope so. Everyone of the characters on the show has done some despicable things but overall Taylor is still more sane than most.

#17   2013/07/22 10:17PM
    Nuttytaylorh...

Quote from Top Gun...Where did who gooooo? Lol

#18   2013/07/22 11:16PM
    bnbloveLA

Maybe she's dead and buried?!

#19   2013/07/22 11:24PM
    sosudsy

I have very much disliked what the writers have done to the Taylor character. I'm generally a Brooke fan and have been since the show began and she was introduced, but none of Taylor's recent behavior does justice to the character. I find it sad. But what I find even sadder is the poorly executed, ho-hum, no real exit strategy for her character. They kind of just dumped her like a bag of trash. It's like she tripped and fell out of the studio door in the middle of a s/l and they locked the door behind her. Not fair after all of the years she has been on the show. I'm not familiar with her reasons for leaving, but this casual disregard for the history of the character reeks of some resentment against HT. Remember times she left in the past? Her gunshot "death" at the hands of Sheila Carter was some great entertainment. Ah well, I've been watching this particular soap since day one and I just don't think it has the oomph that it used to. I know it is only half an hour, but maybe they'd have done themselves a favor by sticking with some persons outside the two or three family formula. Too incestuous IMHO. Might be nice to see Thorne's daughter show up, though, and perhaps mix it up with the regulars? Give Hooe and Steffy a run for their money, perhaps? And what about Hope's half brother? What is Little D up to? And isn't it time to SORAS Rose? And where are Jack and R.J.? Just thinking "out loud" here. Do wish HT the very best, though.

#20   2013/07/23 06:29AM
    bethonly

Quote Rena54: No matter how anyone feels about Taylor she did not have to end like this on a show she has been on for years.
    Good Lord it's like she just vanished and where is Eric? haven't seen him since the day Taylor walked out of the bedroom. I wanted to see Brooke and her go at it one more time before her exit.

I liked Taylor she was the only one that did not fall for Brooke's lies and manipulations.

yeah? how'd that go for her?

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list