List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: What happen to Taylor

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What happen to Taylor

Started by REDMIDGET at 2013/07/22 12:58PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/16 04:06PM, Views: 22531, Replies: 30
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/22 12:58PM
    What happen to Taylor
    REDMIDGET

Has Taylor left the show,Or did she get punished for the crap she did to Brooke, Why didn't the writers give her a story to end her time here,Or did they just writer her off,Do anyone have any answers,

#2   2013/07/22 01:45PM
    Re: What happen to Taylor
    myfavs100

Hunter Tylo did not renew her contract. That is why Taylor is gone. As for all Taylor did to Brooke, what about all Brooke did to Taylor?

#3   2013/07/22 01:45PM
    Ruby Scarlett

She left the show! YAAAAY! Her last day was the day she told what Brooke and Bill did. No fan fare . . . she was in a room with Eric and walked out and off our screens for GOOD!!!!!

#4   2013/07/22 01:49PM
    myfavs100

Quote Ruby Scarlett: She left the show! YAAAAY! Her last day was the day she told what Brooke and Bill did. No fan fare . . . she was in a room with Eric and walked out and off our screens for GOOD!!!!!

And many of her fans walked out with her, and did not tune back in until July 12th.

#5   2013/07/22 02:00PM
    bethonly

Quote Ruby Scarlett: She left the show! YAAAAY! Her last day was the day she told what Brooke and Bill did. No fan fare . . . she was in a room with Eric and walked out and off our screens for GOOD!!!!!

she was very insignificant to the show I guess. I don't think anyone has even noticed that she's gone. well...MAYBE eric.no one has even mentioned her.

#6   2013/07/22 03:48PM
    logan fan

Quote bethonly:

she was very insignificant to the show I guess. I don't think anyone has even noticed that she's gone. well...MAYBE eric.no one has even mentioned her.

I know I haven't notice SHE was gone. The show has been more pleasant since psychopath mom and daughter left. It's been a pleasure without them. Steffy need to go for good and that would be perfect..

#7   2013/07/22 03:48PM
    logan fan

Quote bethonly:

I know I haven't notice SHE was gone. The show has been more pleasant since psychopath mom and daughter left. It's been a pleasure without them. Steffy need to go for good and that would be perfect..

#8   2013/07/22 03:58PM
    Ruby Scarlett

I don't really think she has been missed either. The show is much more pleasant without the two of them on screen!!!

#9   2013/07/22 03:59PM
    Letsbenice

Quote logan fan:
    Quote bethonly:

Taylor has left the show. Happy about it.
    Steffy is in Europe indefinitely on some other projects and she may or may not return. The show must go on.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/22 03:59PM
    #10   2013/07/22 04:00PM
    LucyT

she ran away in her purple robe bar foot in the night screaming about how she's been wronged by Brooke.

At least thats the last I've seen of her

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list