List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Spoiler 7-22 Hope Sleeps w/Married Man Again!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler 7-22 Hope Sleeps w/Married Man Again!

Started by jade17 at 2013/07/22 09:48AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/30 09:19AM, Views: 7733, Replies: 145
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2013/07/23 01:30AM
    Re: Spoiler 7-22 Hope Sleeps w/Married Man Again!
    Cobra Like

Quote bethonly:
    Quote Cobra Like:
    Quote GOBROOK:
    Quote progresscontinue:
    Quote jade17:
    Quote annie71:
    Quote jade17: How disgusting! And guess where? At the cabin where Liam and Steffy made love! What a skank!

And why are you blaiming it all on Hope. Liam is the one married, Hes commiting adultry now. Why just put it all on Hope. I`m sick of that only blaiming the women. Why should she have to put on the stops. Actually i`m glad they made love. Now you can`t say Hope needs pills. It looked wonderful not disquesting like the cabin scene with him and Steffy.

Excuse me, but did I say Hope was an adultress? No I did not. Hope should take the blame here, isn't she supposed to be smart enough to know that Liam is still legally married? And she was the ONE that initiated running off to the cabin, where btw, she knew Steffy & Liam had made love. That is disgusting beyond comprehension!

Steffy & Liam scenes were actually what a young couple should be in that cabin-hot!

LOPE's a total snoozefest.

Hope has been a nasty human being since Steffy lost her baby, she has danced on its grave and within a week was calling liam and telling him she loved him, asking for secret meeting where she kissed him BEFORE divorce was even mentioned. And watch she will have sex with Wyatt too, and end up pregnant,,aybe she will die in childbirth-it would serve her right.

Ok steffy u don't have to be so nasty to hope. Liam will soon come back to you when hope dump him.

Liam and his wife Are not together what show r u watching .

EX wife, black witch and manipulative EX wife ... Did I say EX wife??? what was her name again?
    Well doesn't matter, EX wife sounds good to me..:-)
    GO HOPE.....

The ONLY name that matters is the name Liam called his wife.......
    "MY LOVE" and it was only a day ago, BWAHAHAHAHAHA.

You know, the name he called her while begging her to come home with him to work on their MARRIAGE.

Liam cannot be Hope's fiancé because he is a married man.

I am LMAO at the posts. I am so happy Steffy is making movies instead of playing on this stupid soap.

I guess someone forgot to tell liam that he can't be engaged cause last time I looked, he is. this should really please steffy. she told him if she ever came back and he's with hope it would make her really happy. now she can be.

No, no one forgot to tell Liam he is married. Liam knows the childish one will just pretend they are engaged in her heart
    Those PRETEND games work nicely with Hope and Liam KNOW IT

#82   2013/07/23 02:52AM
    Steffy rocks

So let me get this straight ... let me get this straight ...Hope sleeps WITH A MARRIED MAN all while KISSING AND FLIRTING with another guy and Steffy Spencer is called names? You can't make this up ... some must be watching another Soap ...

#83   2013/07/23 04:27AM
    lovinthesoaps

Liam is the one who should be trashed here. He is the one who is married and now engaged. Hope was becoming interested in Wyatt and wishing Steffy and Liam the best until Steffy decided to LEAVE her man and push him and Hope together. The Spencer couple is to blame. They play with Hope's emotions.

#84   2013/07/23 04:38AM
    Steffy rocks

All THE MARRIED MAN had to do to do her was take off his ring (which means nothing )... and they say Steffy is easy? LOL !!! Hope has NO morals or BRAINS !!! This will backfire on her when Ms. Spencer gets back in Town can't wait ...

#85   2013/07/23 05:01AM
    bethonly

Quote Steffy rocks: All THE MARRIED MAN had to do to do her was take off his ring (which means nothing )... and they say Steffy is easy? LOL !!! Hope has NO morals or BRAINS !!! This will backfire on her when Ms. Spencer gets back in Town can't wait ...

yeah, they'll probably be PREGNANT by then. should make steffy happy.

#86   2013/07/23 07:14AM
    scrappie

Quote Steffy rocks: All THE MARRIED MAN had to do to do her was take off his ring (which means nothing )... and they say Steffy is easy? LOL !!! Hope has NO morals or BRAINS !!! This will backfire on her when Ms. Spencer gets back in Town can't wait ...

Exactly. What kind of nasty tramp gives herself up to a married man so easily. Hope is a little tramp and I don't care if she does try to hide it behind her words! Facts are facts.

#87   2013/07/23 07:33AM
    Steffy rocks

Quote bethonly:

yeah, they'll probably be PREGNANT by then. should make steffy happy.

LOL!!! Isn't that the reason Ms.Spencer landed her husband to the tramp so he would be a father? She would be happy !!!

#88   2013/07/23 09:06AM
    Aquarius19

Wow this show has the worst writing I have ever seen on ANY SOAP with all of the NASTY subject matter nothing moral about it..So Liam is still legally married and he has sex..UNBELIEVABLE and NASTY.So this show promotes ADULTERY like its GOLD..PUKE,BARF,PUKE.

#89   2013/07/23 11:23AM
    Cobra Like

Quote scrappie:

Exactly. What kind of nasty tramp gives herself up to a married man so easily. Hope is a little tramp and I don't care if she does try to hide it behind her words! Facts are facts.

It is what hos do. Hope will now be EASY with Wyatt, LOL. She is such a low life.

Adultery comes so easy for her, she is just like her ho mom.

#90   2013/07/23 01:17PM
    SickOfHogans

Quote annie71:
    Quote jade17: How disgusting! And guess where? At the cabin where Liam and Steffy made love! What a skank!

And why are you blaiming it all on Hope. Liam is the one married, Hes commiting adultry now. Why just put it all on Hope. I`m sick of that only blaiming the women. Why should she have to put on the stops. Actually i`m glad they made love. Now you can`t say Hope needs pills. It looked wonderful not disquesting like the cabin scene with him and Steffy.

But Hope drugged Liam to the cabin, he never asked to go, girl could've played a little hard to get, guest she's out of training now!!!!! Let Hope and Liam get married, she got him on the rebound anyway, when she gets back Liam's will want to get back with a real woman not a giggly child just pathetic.. Steffy fans don't want her with Lame, she can be with the UNLOGANIZED man Wyatt, yeah, in fact I think they will look great together, I like Wyeffy yeah..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/23 01:19PM
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list