List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Spoiler 7-22 Hope Sleeps w/Married Man Again!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler 7-22 Hope Sleeps w/Married Man Again!

Started by jade17 at 2013/07/22 09:48AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/30 09:19AM, Views: 8045, Replies: 145
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2013/07/22 03:10PM
    Re: Spoiler 7-22 Hope Sleeps w/Married Man Again!
    Steffy rocks

You know it's LAME that disgust me the most at this point he is proving that one or the other it doesn't matter as long as he has one of them when things get tough with Steffy he goes to Hope and vice versa he has no shame !!! He deserves to be alone !!!

#62   2013/07/22 03:34PM
    logan fan

Quote SoapsRCrazy: What does this make Liam? Oh yea, she's wearing HIS ring, and this is now HER fiance, so she's supposed to wait while Steffy plays games and figures out what she wants to do. Sounds like HATERS to me. Doesn't matter that Steffy was willing to sleep with a married man and set up HOUSE to do so! Such double standards. Just sour grapes.

You are exactly right a bunch of haters. Even if Liam had his divorce papers there would still be something to say. People forgot this is the stories that as soon as you marry you can be divorce in no time. Why can't Liam move on is it because it's HOPE. Do he suppose to wait until the dingbat Steffy figure out what she really wants to do. It wouldn't surprise me if Steffy comes back once she hears Liam and hope are together. She is good for that interfering. I didn't know that there was some kind of law that says when you become engaged you can't sleep with your fiance. I must agree HOPE is like her mom to take your man. Go HOPE let these haters know you are in charge and that Steffy was just a thorn in everybody side.

#63   2013/07/22 04:17PM
    GOBROOK

Hope and Liam are together because they both want it, they got engaged because they wanted, they made love because that's what two people in love do, no scams or tricks, or influence from anybody.

I saw how much he cared for steffy, he left her in a second, because he wanted to be with Hope, it was his choice and he left her alone at the worst time in her life, and she deserved that.
    His marriage to her never was real and honest because she never was his choice, it was tricks and manipulations from the beginning and obligation on the end.
    Hope never had to manipulate him into anything.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/22 04:20PM
    #64   2013/07/22 04:54PM
    Cobra Like

Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote NinaBee: Um, they didn't show anything. They showed the beginning and then the next time you saw them they were done.(thank God) There was no middle. They never show Hope and Liam's love scenes. Not since that debacle when she was a virgin and Liam jumped on her like she was a hooker. That was very disturbing and I wrote to CBS about it. You're right she didn't use pills this time and she doesn't mind Liam touching her in private places anymore. What's changed? She has thrown her so called morals and values out the window again for Liam, who by the way is a POS.

Quote annie71:
    Quote jade17: How disgusting! And guess where? At the cabin where Liam and Steffy made love! What a skank!

And why are you blaiming it all on Hope. Liam is the one married, Hes commiting adultry now. Why just put it all on Hope. I`m sick of that only blaiming the women. Why should she have to put on the stops. Actually i`m glad they made love. Now you can`t say Hope needs pills. It looked wonderful not disquesting like the cabin scene with him and Steffy.

Ninja... I'm not watching, but thank goodness they didn't show the middle cuz the last time they showed Hope in a sex scene it was ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!!!! She had this look on her face like Liam was raping her. Then when she asked her mother the next morning how she could get comfortable with Liam touching her private areas, that let me know that I was right.

I don't like seeing Hope sloppily kiss a guy, so watching her in a sex scene is beyond disgusting to me.

Not surprised that she embraced her inner ho and slept with a married man again. Nasty little smeeze. She will be having sex with Bill in no time competing with her old nasty shank of a mother, to be HHIC...Head Ho In Charge!

How funny is that! So they didn't actually show the adultery scene, just the beginning and end? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA I am not going to watch the HO, but it is like the writers admitting that there is NO chemistry and that NO ONE wants to see the sexless little tramp screwing a married man

#65   2013/07/22 06:45PM
    dxdobson

Quote NinaBee: First I want to say check out my avatar. You need to check the first page again. I was not the first person to mention Steffy. Also when I did mention Steffy, I was referring to myself as a fan of hers.

Quote bethonly:
    Quote NinaBee: Deflecting are we? This thread isn't about Steffy or even Hope's sex habits. Did I miss something?

No actually I'm not deflecting. I am giving my opinion on Hope using Steffy's actions as an example.

Quote dxdobson: Negative comments on Hope's sex habits are a joke!

Steffy literally threw her legs open to Bill, Oliver, Liam and Marcus. Liam was the only one who slept with her. The only reason she and Bill did not was because Taylor walked in and the only reason Marcus didn't was because he didn't want to dirty their relationship.

I don't call Steffy a s- - - because I don't think she is - she's just a young woman out there having fun. On the other hand calling Hope names in comparison to Steffy is a JOKE!
    Hope has been with ONE man. Now that may change, but she and Katie, (before Bill), are the only characters on this show that we know have only been with one man.
    (Katie was a virgin before Nick and the only other man she was with was her husband, Bill)

check the beginning of this thread on page 1. YOU are the first one to mention steffy.

#66   2013/07/22 07:14PM
    Rena54

What is Hope thinking going back to this jerk. I have never seen a person go back and forth between two woman like Liam.
    For the last 2 years has it been? can this cad say one thing to one woman and then say another to another woman in a matter of what a day and now after he just told Steffy to come home my love get engaged to Hope but the worst of it is Hope says yes to this joke of an engagement and then she sleeps with him. Don't even tell me they are going to live at the beach house where he was with Steffy. This person is such a low life and I am sad to say that Hope is an idiot for believing anything that comes out of this low life's mouth. I could not even bring my self to enjoy this moment when a couple gets engaged because this has gone on too long with this bad s/l.
    Where is Hope's dignity? I was hoping she was going to run far away and tell Liam to go to hell.

#67   2013/07/22 07:15PM
    Rena54

Ninabee:

POS?

#68   2013/07/22 07:22PM
    Sassywithclass

In my opinion none of the s/l in the last few espisodes I've watched makes sense. I did not see Brooke/Bill crap after Katie took off her rings but I read all the justications why Katie was the blame for Brooke/Bill betrayal. Yes Hope/Liam have every right to move ahead with their life. But now once again Hope has involved another man in their triangle,allowing him to kiss her several times visiting him inserted herself in his family business all while she is telling Liam to get it together if he wants to be with her. I don't think anyone is hating nor bashing Hope for sleeping with Liam 5 sec after they were enagaed. I for one am not. I think the point people are trying to make. Hope is the one that hold herself above everyoneelse. Hope states she has morals and principles. For sure in this day and age marriage means nothing and divorces are very common. Noone waits for the ink to dry before moving on. Especially on B&B. I'm glad they are engaged, had sex etc. I dislike Wyatt being used but hey thats Bell. Clearly to me Liam moved fast because Hope gave him another one of you don't love me enough speeches and walked out when he hesitated to take off his wedding ring even though he had his answers. Now he shows up without his ring and a ring for her. Red Flag. I also notice today he still has his wedding photos of him and Steffy from the first wedding at his house. Liam is a piece of work. I wish Steffy never comes back to B&B. Though she will always be talked about on this board.Go Hope/Liam.

#69   2013/07/22 07:23PM
    progresscont...

Quote jade17:
    Quote annie71:
    Quote jade17: How disgusting! And guess where? At the cabin where Liam and Steffy made love! What a skank!

And why are you blaiming it all on Hope. Liam is the one married, Hes commiting adultry now. Why just put it all on Hope. I`m sick of that only blaiming the women. Why should she have to put on the stops. Actually i`m glad they made love. Now you can`t say Hope needs pills. It looked wonderful not disquesting like the cabin scene with him and Steffy.

Excuse me, but did I say Hope was an adultress? No I did not. Hope should take the blame here, isn't she supposed to be smart enough to know that Liam is still legally married? And she was the ONE that initiated running off to the cabin, where btw, she knew Steffy & Liam had made love. That is disgusting beyond comprehension!

Steffy & Liam scenes were actually what a young couple should be in that cabin-hot!

LOPE's a total snoozefest.

Hope has been a nasty human being since Steffy lost her baby, she has danced on its grave and within a week was calling liam and telling him she loved him, asking for secret meeting where she kissed him BEFORE divorce was even mentioned. And watch she will have sex with Wyatt too, and end up pregnant,,aybe she will die in childbirth-it would serve her right.

Ok steffy u don't have to be so nasty to hope. Liam will soon come back to you when hope dump him.

Liam and his wife Are not together what show r u watching .

#70   2013/07/22 07:55PM
    GOBROOK

Quote progresscontinue:
    Quote jade17:
    Quote annie71:

Excuse me, but did I say Hope was an adultress? No I did not. Hope should take the blame here, isn't she supposed to be smart enough to know that Liam is still legally married? And she was the ONE that initiated running off to the cabin, where btw, she knew Steffy & Liam had made love. That is disgusting beyond comprehension!

Steffy & Liam scenes were actually what a young couple should be in that cabin-hot!

LOPE's a total snoozefest.

Hope has been a nasty human being since Steffy lost her baby, she has danced on its grave and within a week was calling liam and telling him she loved him, asking for secret meeting where she kissed him BEFORE divorce was even mentioned. And watch she will have sex with Wyatt too, and end up pregnant,,aybe she will die in childbirth-it would serve her right.

Ok steffy u don't have to be so nasty to hope. Liam will soon come back to you when hope dump him.

Liam and his wife Are not together what show r u watching .

EX wife, black witch and manipulative EX wife ... Did I say EX wife??? what was her name again?
    Well doesn't matter, EX wife sounds good to me..:-)
    GO HOPE.....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/22 08:05PM
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list