List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Spoiler 7-22 Hope Sleeps w/Married Man Again!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler 7-22 Hope Sleeps w/Married Man Again!

Started by jade17 at 2013/07/22 09:48AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/30 09:19AM, Views: 7721, Replies: 145
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2013/07/22 01:44PM
    Re: Spoiler 7-22 Hope Sleeps w/Married Man Again!
    saclean

Quote bethonly:
    Quote savannahlady: What is the problem? It's OK for Steffy to try to seduce a married man, and use every dirty trick in the book to ruin Liam and Hope's relationship? Come on, Steffy walked away from her marriage and is filing for divorce. That marriage is over and Hope and Liam have every right to be together.

spoilers say liam is going to file for divorce, this week I think. yes, they do have a right to be together. I think steffy fans are just wanting to save him for her when and if she comes back. she might get a break and be a big star and never come back. however I read on a webpage that she's due back in dec.

I can say that is not the case for me, as a Steffy fan. I hope Steffy doesn't come back to this sinking ship. If she does, than I don't want her with Liam, ever again. I can't stand Liam and don't want the loser with Steffy. I've never been a big fan of Liams, but did like him with Steffy, but not anymore.
    Plus, despite when the papers are filed, Liam will be a married man till the divorce is final, just like before, when he was divorcing Steffy and Hope still slept with him, throughout the divorce proceedings.

Hope should never have gotten on that soap box and preached her superiority to the world. I see no sign of that girl at all, she is all about getting Liam....but she'll use Wyatt in the process, like she did Oliver.

#52   2013/07/22 01:45PM
    Aquarius19

Quote N.O. LADI: Like mother, like daughter. The rotten apple does not fall far from the rotten slutty tree. Ugh. I am so over B&B and the Logan train.

May I also add such Horrible BIAS writing with NASTY subject matter

#53   2013/07/22 01:48PM
    NinaBee

Quote bethonly:
    Quote savannahlady: What is the problem? It's OK for Steffy to try to seduce a married man, and use every dirty trick in the book to ruin Liam and Hope's relationship? Come on, Steffy walked away from her marriage and is filing for divorce. That marriage is over and Hope and Liam have every right to be together.

spoilers say liam is going to file for divorce, this week I think. yes, they do have a right to be together. I think steffy fans are just wanting to save him for her when and if she comes back. she might get a break and be a big star and never come back. however I read on a webpage that she's due back in dec.

How do you know what Steffy fans are thinking? All of us don't want Liam with Steffy because Liam is worthless at this point and I will reiterate again, HOpe can have him.

#54   2013/07/22 01:51PM
    Star Steffy

Quote SoapsRCrazy: What does this make Liam? Oh yea, she's wearing HIS ring, and this is now HER fiance, so she's supposed to wait while Steffy plays games and figures out what she wants to do. Sounds like HATERS to me. Doesn't matter that Steffy was willing to sleep with a married man and set up HOUSE to do so! Such double standards. Just sour grapes.

The thing is Steffy never got up on her soap box and "preached" the morals of waiting until you got married to millions of innocent girls who bought her clothes. This is what Hope did. You cannot say one thing to young kids about morals, then turn around and commit adultery. It's ok if Hope changed her mind about adultery, but tell you fan base aheadof time that your views have changed. You don't tell your fan base after you got caught.

I am by no means giving Steffy a free pass on adultery with Bill. Steffy never preached morals to the public like Hope did. So there is a difference here...Hope preaches one think and does another thing which was totally different from what she said. I see both girls did adultery, neither are innocent and a roll model...the opposite really.

I don't think people are haters...they just have their own opinions. That's what makes the boards fun, to read others opinions and debate them in a nice way, even if we don't agree. It's not fair to call people haters...I just don't like, that word or bashers. Let's all state our opinions and respect each others opinions. It's only a silly old soap opera anyway.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/22 02:00PM
    #55   2013/07/22 02:07PM
    jade17

Quote GOBROOK:
    Quote jade17:
    Quote naturewoman: I agree I didn't know members can call people s$$$k? As a Hope fan I really wanted Hope to say no. But, she didn't. I was hoping she wouldn't say yes, because she might have feelings for Wyatt. Too bad I think what is going to happen is Steffy will come back and here we go again. Hope will get hurt once again and I'm getting sick and tired of this. I wish the writers would of had Hope say she couldn't because she doesn't trust Liam. That she feels Liam is still in love with both women. Doesn't matter what Steffy said, and how things are right now. Liam did what he does best. A woman shuts him down, so ok let's go to the next love of mine. Don't the writers know we all are sick and tired of this all. I hope what happens is Wyatt doesn't give up, and Hope will finally SEE Liam as he is. Hope...Hope...Hope...Hope what are you doing.

Quote GOBROOK:
    Quote jade17:
    Quote annie71:
    Quote jade17: How disgusting! And guess where? At the cabin where Liam and Steffy made love! What a skank!

And why are you blaiming it all on Hope. Liam is the one married, Hes commiting adultry now. Why just put it all on Hope. I`m sick of that only blaiming the women. Why should she have to put on the stops. Actually i`m glad they made love. Now you can`t say Hope needs pills. It looked wonderful not disquesting like the cabin scene with him and Steffy.

Excuse me, but did I say Hope was an adultress? No I did not. Hope should take the blame here, isn't she supposed to be smart enough to know that Liam is still legally married? And she was the ONE that initiated running off to the cabin, where btw, she knew Steffy & Liam had made love. That is disgusting beyond comprehension!

Steffy & Liam scenes were actually what a young couple should be in that cabin-hot!

LOPE's a total snoozefest.

Hope has been a nasty human being since Steffy lost her baby, she has danced on its grave and within a week was calling liam and telling him she loved him, asking for secret meeting where she kissed him BEFORE divorce was even mentioned. And watch she will have sex with Wyatt too, and end up pregnant,,aybe she will die in childbirth-it would serve her right.

What grave you're talking about? Liam didn't even have a chance to see his baby or bury it, it was down the toilet in a 30 min. because of Steffy, not Hope.

Hope was and she still is the smart and proud girl with self respect, Liam and Steffy are over, they both agree with that.

According to the Start Here thread it is acceptable to call the character's names. I hope this clarifies it.

Did i say anything about the name calling?!

The name calling is not my thing and I wouldn't let my self to do that, not in so disgusting way like some posters do. But I do like to make funny comments about characters.

Its not about what they allowed as, its about how far we are willing to go, just to make point.

You may want to go back and look through this thread. I did not say anything to you about name calling, my response was to another poster-naturewoman.

I dd however reply to your post #34. SMH

#56   2013/07/22 02:08PM
    moneytalks

We are assuming that Wyatt is going to be a sexual partner with Hope. If that is not the case then Hope and Liam having sex now that they are engaged and in their minds the marriage to Steffi is just a bit of paper then all is good. If she is having feelings for Wyatt and doubts about Liam then it is not in the character they built for Hope and just another B&B attempt at spicy drama because sex sells.
    It makes it a mistake by Hope puts a taint on a future sexual relationship with Wyatt.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/22 02:14PM
    #57   2013/07/22 02:26PM
    GOBROOK

Quote jade17:
    Quote GOBROOK:
    Quote jade17:
    Quote annie71:
    Quote jade17: How disgusting! And guess where? At the cabin where Liam and Steffy made love! What a skank!

And why are you blaiming it all on Hope. Liam is the one married, Hes commiting adultry now. Why just put it all on Hope. I`m sick of that only blaiming the women. Why should she have to put on the stops. Actually i`m glad they made love. Now you can`t say Hope needs pills. It looked wonderful not disquesting like the cabin scene with him and Steffy.

Excuse me, but did I say Hope was an adultress? No I did not. Hope should take the blame here, isn't she supposed to be smart enough to know that Liam is still legally married? And she was the ONE that initiated running off to the cabin, where btw, she knew Steffy & Liam had made love. That is disgusting beyond comprehension!

Steffy & Liam scenes were actually what a young couple should be in that cabin-hot!

Hope has been a nasty human being since Steffy lost her baby, she has danced on its grave and within a week was calling liam and telling him she loved him, asking for secret meeting where she kissed him BEFORE divorce was even mentioned. And watch she will have sex with Wyatt too, and end up pregnant,,aybe she will die in childbirth-it would serve her right.

What grave you're talking about? Liam didn't even have a chance to see his baby or bury it, it was down the toilet in a 30 min. because of Steffy, not Hope.

Hope was and she still is the smart and proud girl with self respect, Liam and Steffy are over, they both agree with that.

I was speaking figuratively (definition in case you need it:
    using a nonliteral sense of word or meaning)

BTW, this thread is about Hope NOT Steffy, aren't we supposed to stay on topic according to the rules?

Hope showed how much "respect" she has for herself by having sex with a married man once again.

Well i was responding the same way, I thought you would understand, and you mentioned Steffy, well never mind.

#58   2013/07/22 02:36PM
    GOBROOK

Quote jade17:
    Quote GOBROOK:
    Quote jade17:
    Quote naturewoman: I agree I didn't know members can call people s$$$k? As a Hope fan I really wanted Hope to say no. But, she didn't. I was hoping she wouldn't say yes, because she might have feelings for Wyatt. Too bad I think what is going to happen is Steffy will come back and here we go again. Hope will get hurt once again and I'm getting sick and tired of this. I wish the writers would of had Hope say she couldn't because she doesn't trust Liam. That she feels Liam is still in love with both women. Doesn't matter what Steffy said, and how things are right now. Liam did what he does best. A woman shuts him down, so ok let's go to the next love of mine. Don't the writers know we all are sick and tired of this all. I hope what happens is Wyatt doesn't give up, and Hope will finally SEE Liam as he is. Hope...Hope...Hope...Hope what are you doing.

Quote GOBROOK:
    Quote jade17:
    Quote annie71:

According to the Start Here thread it is acceptable to call the character's names. I hope this clarifies it.

Did i say anything about the name calling?!

The name calling is not my thing and I wouldn't let my self to do that, not in so disgusting way like some posters do. But I do like to make funny comments about characters.

Its not about what they allowed as, its about how far we are willing to go, just to make point.

You may want to go back and look through this thread. I did not say anything to you about name calling, my response was to another poster-naturewoman.

I dd however reply to your post #34. SMH

sorry about that, I saw you comment under mine I didn't see the comment on top, so I wasn't sure what it is about, my apology to you.
    But I really don't think that the name calling is necessary even we are allowed to do it.

#59   2013/07/22 03:04PM
    june65

STEFFY WALKED not Liam!! What is all the fuss. Liam went to Paris and ask for Steffy to come home. STEFFY REFUSED!!

Liam talked about adoption surrogate, etc. STEFFY REFUSED TO LISTEN!!

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM!!

Liam has a right to living. Hope has a right to live.
    Pretty quick to judge.

I want Hope with Wyatt, not Liam. But I'm not going to shred them apart because of what happen today.

Steffy said it was over, her action say it is over, so when do you think it's over. Liam has done everything but kiss Steffys butt. And its over.!

It may not work between Hope and Liam, They aren't any more or less wrong than Steffy herself. If Steffy felt married she would be here. She doesn't so why is everyone marching around calling Liam and Hope names when Steffy doesn't care enough to be with Liam. There are a lot of blinders on out here. The first time they married Steffy wanted her marriage I could understand the outrage. This time she turned her back so I feel Liam and Hope are not Wrong.

#60   2013/07/22 03:04PM
    LoganH8tr

Quote NinaBee: Um, they didn't show anything. They showed the beginning and then the next time you saw them they were done.(thank God) There was no middle. They never show Hope and Liam's love scenes. Not since that debacle when she was a virgin and Liam jumped on her like she was a hooker. That was very disturbing and I wrote to CBS about it. You're right she didn't use pills this time and she doesn't mind Liam touching her in private places anymore. What's changed? She has thrown her so called morals and values out the window again for Liam, who by the way is a POS.

Quote annie71:

Ninja... I'm not watching, but thank goodness they didn't show the middle cuz the last time they showed Hope in a sex scene it was ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!!!! She had this look on her face like Liam was raping her. Then when she asked her mother the next morning how she could get comfortable with Liam touching her private areas, that let me know that I was right.

I don't like seeing Hope sloppily kiss a guy, so watching her in a sex scene is beyond disgusting to me.

Not surprised that she embraced her inner ho and slept with a married man again. Nasty little smeeze. She will be having sex with Bill in no time competing with her old nasty shank of a mother, to be HHIC...Head Ho In Charge!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list