List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Spoiler 7-22 Hope Sleeps w/Married Man Again!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler 7-22 Hope Sleeps w/Married Man Again!

Started by jade17 at 2013/07/22 09:48AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/30 09:19AM, Views: 7956, Replies: 145
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2013/07/22 01:16PM
    Re: Spoiler 7-22 Hope Sleeps w/Married Man Again!
    jade17

Quote naturewoman: I agree I didn't know members can call people s$$$k? As a Hope fan I really wanted Hope to say no. But, she didn't. I was hoping she wouldn't say yes, because she might have feelings for Wyatt. Too bad I think what is going to happen is Steffy will come back and here we go again. Hope will get hurt once again and I'm getting sick and tired of this. I wish the writers would of had Hope say she couldn't because she doesn't trust Liam. That she feels Liam is still in love with both women. Doesn't matter what Steffy said, and how things are right now. Liam did what he does best. A woman shuts him down, so ok let's go to the next love of mine. Don't the writers know we all are sick and tired of this all. I hope what happens is Wyatt doesn't give up, and Hope will finally SEE Liam as he is. Hope...Hope...Hope...Hope what are you doing.

Quote GOBROOK:
    Quote jade17:
    Quote annie71:
    Quote jade17: How disgusting! And guess where? At the cabin where Liam and Steffy made love! What a skank!

And why are you blaiming it all on Hope. Liam is the one married, Hes commiting adultry now. Why just put it all on Hope. I`m sick of that only blaiming the women. Why should she have to put on the stops. Actually i`m glad they made love. Now you can`t say Hope needs pills. It looked wonderful not disquesting like the cabin scene with him and Steffy.

Excuse me, but did I say Hope was an adultress? No I did not. Hope should take the blame here, isn't she supposed to be smart enough to know that Liam is still legally married? And she was the ONE that initiated running off to the cabin, where btw, she knew Steffy & Liam had made love. That is disgusting beyond comprehension!

Steffy & Liam scenes were actually what a young couple should be in that cabin-hot!

LOPE's a total snoozefest.

Hope has been a nasty human being since Steffy lost her baby, she has danced on its grave and within a week was calling liam and telling him she loved him, asking for secret meeting where she kissed him BEFORE divorce was even mentioned. And watch she will have sex with Wyatt too, and end up pregnant,,aybe she will die in childbirth-it would serve her right.

What grave you're talking about? Liam didn't even have a chance to see his baby or bury it, it was down the toilet in a 30 min. because of Steffy, not Hope.

Hope was and she still is the smart and proud girl with self respect, Liam and Steffy are over, they both agree with that.

According to the Start Here thread it is acceptable to call the character's names. I hope this clarifies it.

#42   2013/07/22 01:19PM
    bethonly

Quote jade17:
    Quote annie71:
    Quote jade17: How disgusting! And guess where? At the cabin where Liam and Steffy made love! What a skank!

And why are you blaiming it all on Hope. Liam is the one married, Hes commiting adultry now. Why just put it all on Hope. I`m sick of that only blaiming the women. Why should she have to put on the stops. Actually i`m glad they made love. Now you can`t say Hope needs pills. It looked wonderful not disquesting like the cabin scene with him and Steffy.

Excuse me, but did I say Hope was an adultress? No I did not. Hope should take the blame here, isn't she supposed to be smart enough to know that Liam is still legally married? And she was the ONE that initiated running off to the cabin, where btw, she knew Steffy & Liam had made love. That is disgusting beyond comprehension!

Steffy & Liam scenes were actually what a young couple should be in that cabin-hot!

Hope has been a nasty human being since Steffy lost her baby, she has danced on its grave and within a week was calling liam and telling him she loved him, asking for secret meeting where she kissed him BEFORE divorce was even mentioned. And watch she will have sex with Wyatt too, and end up pregnant,,aybe she will die in childbirth-it would serve her right.

neither liam or hope acted like they were snoozing today. talk about hot!

#43   2013/07/22 01:25PM
    naturewoman

Well whether a person is a Steffy or Hope fan still doesn't mean people should call either horrible names such a s$$$k. I don't agree in what many things Steffy has done, and it's hard for me not to call her names but I try and reframe. In the eyes of the law and a piece of paper Liam is still married, that's all. I just don't think anyone should expect a person to wait to make love with someone you have loved from the beginning, for a divorce to become final. It wasn't some wild affair.

Although, I disagree with what Liam has done (which is a lot), and I really didn't want Hope to say yes. But, she did. So, here we go again. People keep harping on the fact someone isn't divorce, don't have that piece of paper. Hope has always been in love with Liam, and only has made love to him. In her eyes they were always meant to be together. It's so wrong to call ANYONE that name you just called Hope. I don't think it's right if ANYONE calls ANYONE names like that. Disagree be angry yes, but don't start using names like that.

Quote jade17:
    Quote naturewoman: What amazes me is, that people don't realize that a lot of people get involved with other people or return to their old loves, and sleeps with them. Even when they aren't even diorce yet. It's not like Liam and Steffy is truly married now. Steffy ended it and told Liam to go be with Hope. This happens in real life all time, no surprise. For me, Liam and Steffy isn't married, and I don't feel it's wrong to sleep with the person you've always loved.

Strange, but when Steffy and Liam were together after the balcony begging wedding ppl called her all kinds of names.
    Such as the case with Liam and Hope. Are people going through a divorce suppose to wait till the divorce is final? Yeah, that would be nice, but it doesn't happen in the real world and I don't feel it's wrong. Only people that don't like Hope think it's wrong. Reverse that if it were Steffy, they wouldn't think it's wrong.

#44   2013/07/22 01:28PM
    naturewoman

When I was new here I let my emotions get to me, and I called Steffy a s$$t. I was sent an email by the Admin., and I also was kicked off for about 20 days for doing that. I thought it was ok too, because I heard others using very offensive names against Brooke or Hope.

Quote jade17:
    Quote naturewoman: I agree I didn't know members can call people s$$$k? As a Hope fan I really wanted Hope to say no. But, she didn't. I was hoping she wouldn't say yes, because she might have feelings for Wyatt. Too bad I think what is going to happen is Steffy will come back and here we go again. Hope will get hurt once again and I'm getting sick and tired of this. I wish the writers would of had Hope say she couldn't because she doesn't trust Liam. That she feels Liam is still in love with both women. Doesn't matter what Steffy said, and how things are right now. Liam did what he does best. A woman shuts him down, so ok let's go to the next love of mine. Don't the writers know we all are sick and tired of this all. I hope what happens is Wyatt doesn't give up, and Hope will finally SEE Liam as he is. Hope...Hope...Hope...Hope what are you doing.

Quote GOBROOK:
    Quote jade17:
    Quote annie71:

What grave you're talking about? Liam didn't even have a chance to see his baby or bury it, it was down the toilet in a 30 min. because of Steffy, not Hope.

Hope was and she still is the smart and proud girl with self respect, Liam and Steffy are over, they both agree with that.

According to the Start Here thread it is acceptable to call the character's names. I hope this clarifies it.

#45   2013/07/22 01:29PM
    savannahlady

What is the problem? It's OK for Steffy to try to seduce a married man, and use every dirty trick in the book to ruin Liam and Hope's relationship? Come on, Steffy walked away from her marriage and is filing for divorce. That marriage is over and Hope and Liam have every right to be together.

#46   2013/07/22 01:29PM
    bethonly

Quote NinaBee: Deflecting are we? This thread isn't about Steffy or even Hope's sex habits. Did I miss something?

Quote dxdobson: Negative comments on Hope's sex habits are a joke!

Steffy literally threw her legs open to Bill, Oliver, Liam and Marcus. Liam was the only one who slept with her. The only reason she and Bill did not was because Taylor walked in and the only reason Marcus didn't was because he didn't want to dirty their relationship.

I don't call Steffy a s- - - because I don't think she is - she's just a young woman out there having fun. On the other hand calling Hope names in comparison to Steffy is a JOKE!
    Hope has been with ONE man. Now that may change, but she and Katie, (before Bill), are the only characters on this show that we know have only been with one man.
    (Katie was a virgin before Nick and the only other man she was with was her husband, Bill)

check the beginning of this thread on page 1. YOU are the first one to mention steffy.

#47   2013/07/22 01:31PM
    missgaht

Well no suprise here. Steffy left Liam so Hope can have her leftovers. Liam is no prize and I don't think that Lope is the end game. Once Hope gets a piece of that sexy Wyatt, I doubt she will be looking back at that loser Liam.

#48   2013/07/22 01:37PM
    bethonly

Quote savannahlady: What is the problem? It's OK for Steffy to try to seduce a married man, and use every dirty trick in the book to ruin Liam and Hope's relationship? Come on, Steffy walked away from her marriage and is filing for divorce. That marriage is over and Hope and Liam have every right to be together.

spoilers say liam is going to file for divorce, this week I think. yes, they do have a right to be together. I think steffy fans are just wanting to save him for her when and if she comes back. she might get a break and be a big star and never come back. however I read on a webpage that she's due back in dec.

#49   2013/07/22 01:40PM
    NinaBee

First I want to say check out my avatar. You need to check the first page again. I was not the first person to mention Steffy. Also when I did mention Steffy, I was referring to myself as a fan of hers.

Quote bethonly:
    Quote NinaBee: Deflecting are we? This thread isn't about Steffy or even Hope's sex habits. Did I miss something?

Quote dxdobson: Negative comments on Hope's sex habits are a joke!

Steffy literally threw her legs open to Bill, Oliver, Liam and Marcus. Liam was the only one who slept with her. The only reason she and Bill did not was because Taylor walked in and the only reason Marcus didn't was because he didn't want to dirty their relationship.

I don't call Steffy a s- - - because I don't think she is - she's just a young woman out there having fun. On the other hand calling Hope names in comparison to Steffy is a JOKE!
    Hope has been with ONE man. Now that may change, but she and Katie, (before Bill), are the only characters on this show that we know have only been with one man.
    (Katie was a virgin before Nick and the only other man she was with was her husband, Bill)

check the beginning of this thread on page 1. YOU are the first one to mention steffy.

#50   2013/07/22 01:42PM
    GOBROOK

Quote jade17:

Quote GOBROOK:
    Quote jade17:
    Quote annie71:

Did i say anything about the name calling?!

The name calling is not my thing and I wouldn't let my self to do that, not in so disgusting way like some posters do. But I do like to make funny comments about characters.

Its not about what they allowed as, its about how far we are willing to go, just to make point.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list