List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Spoiler 7-22 Hope Sleeps w/Married Man Again!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler 7-22 Hope Sleeps w/Married Man Again!

Started by jade17 at 2013/07/22 09:48AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/30 09:19AM, Views: 8082, Replies: 145
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #121   2013/07/25 02:51AM
    Re: Spoiler 7-22 Hope Sleeps w/Married Man Again!
    Steffy rocks

Quote GOBROOK:
    Quote jade17:
    Quote GOBROOK: I agree that steffy didn't sleep with Bill, Marcus or Oliver, even if she did, she wasn't married at that time, that's why she can not be called an adulteress, she is just a tr***, one of a kind, who did everything, but the d**.

Here we go again! This is NOT about Steffy it's about Hope

The only one of a kind tramp on this show is Brooke!

you mentioned steffy in your tread, and bashed Hope, so don't get it at me. there is 11 pages on this tread but my post is the one that bothers you. Liam is steffys EX husband, Hope is his first love, they are engaged now, they made love, I don't see nothing wrong with that...

On what Planet is Steffy Spencer his ex wife? All I see here is Hope acting disgusting and a million excuse being made for her ... which includes lying about Liam's status which is A MARRIED MAN !!! I know this is a Soap but I would like to know if those who defend this ADULTERESS would let their daughter carry on an adulterous relationship with A MARRIED MAN ... I bet they would have a word or two with her ...

#122   2013/07/25 03:16AM
    moneytalks

Steffi Spencer has declared herself his ex wife. She had how long a week? two weeks? in Paris to think it over and cool down, so it was not a spur of the moment decision. (Not like Katie who was given 5 minutes and had changed her mind before she got home.) Liam went to her in Paris and she still after talking to him gave him the same answer. If some hot Frenchman comes along now and Steffi falls in love must she reject him because she is married? Lots of couples who have ended their marriage between themselves do not bother about the paperwork until they themselves want to marry again. The problem seems to be that Steffi is seen to be ending her marriage for the wrong reasons and she is still in love with Liam but Steffi always had a sneaky suspicion that Liam married her mainly because she was pregnant.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/25 03:24AM
    #123   2013/07/25 03:34AM
    moneytalks

Steffi and Liam may have married sometime, who knows. They chose to be married at that particular time because of the baby.

#124   2013/07/25 04:46AM
    Steffy rocks

Quote moneytalks: Steffi Spencer has declared herself his ex wife. She had how long a week? two weeks? in Paris to think it over and cool down, so it was not a spur of the moment decision. (Not like Katie who was given 5 minutes and had changed her mind before she got home.) Liam went to her in Paris and she still after talking to him gave him the same answer. If some hot Frenchman comes along now and Steffi falls in love must she reject him because she is married? Lots of couples who have ended their marriage between themselves do not bother about the paperwork until they themselves want to marry again. The problem seems to be that Steffi is seen to be ending her marriage for the wrong reasons and she is still in love with Liam but Steffi always had a sneaky suspicion that Liam married her mainly because she was pregnant.

So again Hope CAN'T be engaged to A MARRIED MAN and as sure as hell shouldn't jump into bed with him !!! So again NO morals NO brains yep that's Hope Logan !!! Funny how some now don't care for MORALS since Steffy got crucified for her relationship with Bill ... the girl was clear he wasn't getting any until he got divorced and even though she moved out of her mother's who didn't celebrate her relationship with a married man like Brooke is doing and stayed alone with Bill in her apartment without jumping into bed she still got called any name in the book but I guess it's different if a Logan does it ...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/25 04:48AM
    #125   2013/07/25 05:02AM
    Aquarius19

Great post Steffy rocks exactly you see this is where I have a problem with this soap and the unbalance of the terrible writing.To me it sends very bad messages to some people in this world.No great morals at all are being shown on this soap.It rewards to much ugliness like Adultery,Incest,Lies,Malnipulation,etc..and it never holds the guilty parties accountable for the wrong that they do..instead it makes it seem like it all ok and is right.Which to me sends very bad messages for me even to watch it..SO UNBELIEVABLE

#126   2013/07/25 05:33AM
    bethonly

Quote jade17:
    Quote GOBROOK: I agree that steffy didn't sleep with Bill, Marcus or Oliver, even if she did, she wasn't married at that time, that's why she can not be called an adulteress, she is just a tr***, one of a kind, who did everything, but the d**.

this is not about brooke, the BEST HO on tv, it's about hope.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/25 05:35AM
    #127   2013/07/25 06:54AM
    sam1201

Liam & Steffy are separated. Separated by an ocean, her choice. Many separated couples see other people.
    Although Liam could have waited a little longer. Steffy went after Liam when he was with Hope. She was like a dog in heat. Okay for her.

#128   2013/07/25 09:59AM
    GOBROOK

Quote Steffy rocks:
    Quote GOBROOK:
    Quote jade17:

And I am not defending adulteress, because there is no adultery.

you mentioned steffy in your tread, and bashed Hope, so don't get it at me. there is 11 pages on this tread but my post is the one that bothers you. Liam is steffys EX husband, Hope is his first love, they are engaged now, they made love, I don't see nothing wrong with that...

On what Planet is Steffy Spencer his ex wife? All I see here is Hope acting disgusting and a million excuse being made for her ... which includes lying about Liam's status which is A MARRIED MAN !!! I know this is a Soap but I would like to know if those who defend this ADULTERESS would let their daughter carry on an adulterous relationship with A MARRIED MAN ... I bet they would have a word or two with her ...

Soap Planet..
    She made her self the EX not me.
    The divorce papers are just formality, Liam and Hope can date and they can be engaged while the divorce is processing, the law does not prohibit it. Steffy can take him back before the final decision is made, IF he wants, without the right to judge or asking a questions, what he did or didn't do when they were separated.
    But I think that he is gonna give her a big X. I just hope is the last one...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/25 10:03AM
    #129   2013/07/25 01:10PM
    HopeLoganFan

Liam has ever chance to BEG & BEG Steffy to come home but he WON'T because he wants to be with Hope not that i want her with Liam but Steffy is the one who did what she did to herself yea didn't mean to but its always about LIAM LIAM LIAM with her she doesn't care about about anything else but BEING WITH LIAM and atleast Hope would of thought twice before doing something stupid so she did this to herself if Liam wants her so bad or misses her then he can go back to Paris and get Steffy but nooo he don't care if they are done as long as Hopes in his life. I really don't support team Lope im a Wyatt fan now but Liam better not mess things up with Hope or she's threw with him unlike Steffy who can't move on and find someone else besides LIAM Steffy is to pretty to put up with his lies. & He may still be married but he don't wanna be i haven't seen him think about Steffy or have flashbacks of her.

#130   2013/07/25 02:13PM
    Cobra Like

Quote Steffy rocks:
    Quote moneytalks: Steffi Spencer has declared herself his ex wife. She had how long a week? two weeks? in Paris to think it over and cool down, so it was not a spur of the moment decision. (Not like Katie who was given 5 minutes and had changed her mind before she got home.) Liam went to her in Paris and she still after talking to him gave him the same answer. If some hot Frenchman comes along now and Steffi falls in love must she reject him because she is married? Lots of couples who have ended their marriage between themselves do not bother about the paperwork until they themselves want to marry again. The problem seems to be that Steffi is seen to be ending her marriage for the wrong reasons and she is still in love with Liam but Steffi always had a sneaky suspicion that Liam married her mainly because she was pregnant.

So again Hope CAN'T be engaged to A MARRIED MAN and as sure as hell shouldn't jump into bed with him !!! So again NO morals NO brains yep that's Hope Logan !!! Funny how some now don't care for MORALS since Steffy got crucified for her relationship with Bill ... the girl was clear he wasn't getting any until he got divorced and even though she moved out of her mother's who didn't celebrate her relationship with a married man like Brooke is doing and stayed alone with Bill in her apartment without jumping into bed she still got called any name in the book but I guess it's different if a Logan does it ...

Best post of the day IMO.
    All so very true!

Don't forget, Liam is with Hope only because JMW left the show!
    ROTFLMOA

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list