List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Spoiler 7-22 Hope Sleeps w/Married Man Again!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler 7-22 Hope Sleeps w/Married Man Again!

Started by jade17 at 2013/07/22 09:48AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/30 09:19AM, Views: 7577, Replies: 145
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #111   2013/07/24 02:59PM
    Re: Spoiler 7-22 Hope Sleeps w/Married Man Again!
    GOBROOK

Quote jade17:
    Quote GOBROOK: I agree that steffy didn't sleep with Bill, Marcus or Oliver, even if she did, she wasn't married at that time, that's why she can not be called an adulteress, she is just a tr***, one of a kind, who did everything, but the d**.

Here we go again! This is NOT about Steffy it's about Hope

The only one of a kind tramp on this show is Brooke!

you mentioned steffy in your tread, and bashed Hope, so don't get it at me. there is 11 pages on this tread but my post is the one that bothers you. Liam is steffys EX husband, Hope is his first love, they are engaged now, they made love, I don't see nothing wrong with that...

#112   2013/07/24 03:05PM
    Juejue

Quote GOBROOK:
    Quote jade17:
    Quote GOBROOK: I agree that steffy didn't sleep with Bill, Marcus or Oliver, even if she did, she wasn't married at that time, that's why she can not be called an adulteress, she is just a tr***, one of a kind, who did everything, but the d**.

you mentioned steffy in your tread, and bashed Hope, so don't get it at me. there is 11 pages on this tread but my post is the one that bothers you. Liam is steffys EX husband, Hope is his first love, they are engaged now, they made love, I don't see nothing wrong with that...

That is the problem many have with Hope. She preaches purity and that she has said she isn't like her mom, but Liam IS still married. You cannot change that until the divorce is final, and it isn't. She makes herself look bad.

#113   2013/07/24 03:11PM
    GOBROOK

[quote]Quote Juejue: [quote]Quote Cobra Like: [quote]Quote Steffy rocks: What has Steffy anything to do with Hope being a tramp who lost it with A MARRIED MARRIED and continues to sleep with a MARRIED MAN ? Is Steffy making Hope be a disgusting tramp that dances all over innocent babies bodies?[/quote]

I know! LOL. And don't you just love the.....Steffy "AMOST stuff BWAHAHAHA.

I guess if a character doesn't actually DO something we can all just post they ALMOST did [/quote

In that case Hope "almost" made Steffy miscarry her baby when she pushed her.[/quote]

it wouldn't make a difference if she did, one week before or one week later, doesn't matter, but it would be better if hope cause it, instead of the mother of the baby, she would have somebody else to blame like she always does.

#114   2013/07/24 03:21PM
    GOBROOK

Quote Juejue:
    Quote GOBROOK:
    Quote jade17:

They ended their marriage, no law is stooping them to move on with their life's. They just cant get married until the divorce is final. Hope and Liam are free to do what ever they want, just not get married until the paper formality is done.

That is the problem many have with Hope. She preaches purity and that she has said she isn't like her mom, but Liam IS still married. You cannot change that until the divorce is final, and it isn't. She makes herself look bad.

#115   2013/07/24 03:25PM
    GOBROOK

Quote Juejue:
    Quote GOBROOK:
    Quote jade17:

They ended their marriage, no law is stooping them to move on with their life's. They just cant get married until the divorce is final. Hope and Liam are free to do what ever they want, just not get married until the paper formality is done.

#116   2013/07/24 03:28PM
    GOBROOK

Something is wrong with this site, i doesn't show posts.
    Maybe is better so....

#117   2013/07/24 03:38PM
    jade17

Quote GOBROOK:
    Quote jade17:

The only mention I made about Steffy was that Hope & Liam had sex in the same cabin. I would think from my original post, you would have realized this was a bash Hope thread. Liam is still legally Steffy's husband, he will become her ex once the divorce is final.

I don't let people that I don't know bother me or what they say for that matter. Perhaps it would be best just to agree to disagree since we obviously like different characters on this soap.

#118   2013/07/24 05:10PM
    Cobra Like

Quote Juejue:
    Quote GOBROOK:
    Quote jade17:

You are right, Hope does not need help making herself look bad. She is exactly like her mother. She will be the first of the younger set to need a paternity test when she gets knocked up.

#119   2013/07/24 09:52PM
    moneytalks

I see no problem with what Hope is doing now. Insisting she is the same virgin who agreed to marry Liam 2 years or whenever ago will not float. He did not meet Hope 5 minutes ago and they both jumped straight into bed. This is a continuing and loving relationship, which has already included sex. The circumstances have changed and some things need to be worked out. Her virginity was an impediment (in her mind only and now gone) that prevented her having a sexual relationship at first. It is the 21st century and Hope has options and choosing to live with and enjoy a sexual relationship with the man she has agreed to marry is one of them. True Liam is still technically married to Steffi. His legal separation from her is not FINALIZED but both Steffi and Liam have agreed that they will no longer be married and are living apart. I hardly think anyone is going to force them to stay married. I am not the government police and quite frankly I don’t think the office that issues marriage certificates cares. There are no children to consider. Hope is engaged to Liam. That is a personal agreement between them that they intend to marry and wish to explore the deeper questions of what that involves. It requires no paperwork or any official sanction. If during this engagement period they decide marriage will not work for them then they used the engagement time wisely.

#120   2013/07/24 10:19PM
    moneytalks

If Steffi has made another decision which she later regrets then that is her problem and the same can be said for lots of B&B people.

Having said all that stuff I must admit that I think Steffi, Hope and Liam should all go away from each other and get a life with someone else.

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list