List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Spoiler 7-22 Hope Sleeps w/Married Man Again!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler 7-22 Hope Sleeps w/Married Man Again!

Started by jade17 at 2013/07/22 09:48AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/30 09:19AM, Views: 7793, Replies: 145
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #101   2013/07/24 04:42AM
    Re: Spoiler 7-22 Hope Sleeps w/Married Man Again!
    june65

Quote june65: STEFFY WALKED not Liam!! What is all the fuss. Liam went to Paris and ask for Steffy to come home. STEFFY REFUSED!!

Liam talked about adoption surrogate, etc. STEFFY REFUSED TO LISTEN!!

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM!!

Liam has a right to living. Hope has a right to live.
    Pretty quick to judge.

I want Hope with Wyatt, not Liam. But I'm not going to shred them apart because of what happen today.

Steffy said it was over, her action say it is over, so when do you think it's over. Liam has done everything but kiss Steffys butt. And its over.!

It may not work between Hope and Liam, They aren't any more or less wrong than Steffy herself. If Steffy felt married she would be here. She doesn't so why is everyone marching around calling Liam and Hope names when Steffy doesn't care enough to be with Liam. There are a lot of blinders on out here. The first time they married Steffy wanted her marriage I could understand the outrage. This time she turned her back so I feel Liam and Hope are not Wrong.

Steffy is the one that threw her marriage away. Steffy is the one that won't work to keep anything together. Liam has a right to move on. If Hope is a skank for kissing Steffy is also a skank for going after and kissing her long line of men. I think Hope is being portrayed unfairly. And I didn't even want Hope and Liam back together. anything to bash the young girl.

#102   2013/07/24 04:50AM
    Aquarius19

Quote saclean: Hope is just like Brooke. She learned a lot more than she ever thought. Hope is daydreaming about Wyatt, and likes how Wyatt treats her. I'm sure she'll be playing one against the other. It is just so nasty that they would go to the same cabin that Liam and Steffy were at....can we say not too original. It is so disgusting that Hope only sleeps with Liam when he is either married to Steffy or involved with Steffy. Just like Mom.

Excellent post Saclean and I agree Hope is more like her mother.no matter what she says and does

#103   2013/07/24 05:58AM
    Steffy rocks

What has Steffy anything to do with Hope being a tramp who lost it with A MARRIED MARRIED and continues to sleep with a MARRIED MAN ? Is Steffy making Hope be a disgusting tramp that dances all over innocent babies bodies?

#104   2013/07/24 01:15PM
    jade17

Quote cait1626:
    Quote naturewoman: Well whether a person is a Steffy or Hope fan still doesn't mean people should call either horrible names such a s$$$k. I don't agree in what many things Steffy has done, and it's hard for me not to call her names but I try and reframe. In the eyes of the law and a piece of paper Liam is still married, that's all. I just don't think anyone should expect a person to wait to make love with someone you have loved from the beginning, for a divorce to become final. It wasn't some wild affair.

Although, I disagree with what Liam has done (which is a lot), and I really didn't want Hope to say yes. But, she did. So, here we go again. People keep harping on the fact someone isn't divorce, don't have that piece of paper. Hope has always been in love with Liam, and only has made love to him. In her eyes they were always meant to be together. It's so wrong to call ANYONE that name you just called Hope. I don't think it's right if ANYONE calls ANYONE names like that. Disagree be angry yes, but don't start using names like that.

Quote jade17:
    Quote naturewoman: What amazes me is, that people don't realize that a lot of people get involved with other people or return to their old loves, and sleeps with them. Even when they aren't even diorce yet. It's not like Liam and Steffy is truly married now. Steffy ended it and told Liam to go be with Hope. This happens in real life all time, no surprise. For me, Liam and Steffy isn't married, and I don't feel it's wrong to sleep with the person you've always loved.

Strange, but when Steffy and Liam were together after the balcony begging wedding ppl called her all kinds of names.
    Such as the case with Liam and Hope. Are people going through a divorce suppose to wait till the divorce is final? Yeah, that would be nice, but it doesn't happen in the real world and I don't feel it's wrong. Only people that don't like Hope think it's wrong. Reverse that if it were Steffy, they wouldn't think it's wrong.

I am a diehard Hope and Liam fan. I am astounded at the disrespectful speech that goes on, on these boards. I'm for EVERYONE having a personal viewpoint, but name-calling, putdowns, etc, saying one or another character should die because you don't like the writing on a script is ludicrous!

I was under the impression that there are particular threads dedicated to ANTI this or that.

Maybe ... just maybe ... if folks thought out their posts BEFORE posting, there would be MUCH LESS ANGST amongst other posters.

I do not make the rules for the board, perhaps it would be advantafeous if you were to direct your questions or complaints to the administrators, instead of insulting other posters for their views. Thank you.

#105   2013/07/24 01:23PM
    HopeLoganFan

Quote Sassywithclass:
    Quote HopeLoganFan: Hope is far from a "Skank" or Hoe, She has only been with ONE guy. Steffy Fooled around with MARCUS BILL RICK AND LIAM so Hope only has been with Liam. The fact is, if Liam was so in love with Steffy then he wouldn't move on so quickly he didn't even move on this quick When hope Dumped him. She could still end up with WYatt anyways.

You must have missed a few episodes. When Hope broke off the engagement and left Liam ring he proposed to Steffy and made love to her the same night. Rick/Liam acording to the archives are the only ones Steffy slept with. she never slept with Marcuc nor Bill. Hope only slept with Liam but she has fooled around with Oliver,Thomas and now a stranger Wyatt.

No steffy ALMOST slept with Marcus and Bill

#106   2013/07/24 01:49PM
    Cobra Like

Quote Steffy rocks: What has Steffy anything to do with Hope being a tramp who lost it with A MARRIED MARRIED and continues to sleep with a MARRIED MAN ? Is Steffy making Hope be a disgusting tramp that dances all over innocent babies bodies?

I know! LOL. And don't you just love the.....Steffy "AMOST stuff BWAHAHAHA.

I guess if a character doesn't actually DO something we can all just post they ALMOST did

#107   2013/07/24 01:53PM
    Aquarius19

Quote Steffy rocks: What has Steffy anything to do with Hope being a tramp who lost it with A MARRIED MARRIED and continues to sleep with a MARRIED MAN ? Is Steffy making Hope be a disgusting tramp that dances all over innocent babies bodies?

Steffy has NOTHING to do with lope sexing its all on them..being married on this soap means nothing when it comes to be faithful..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/24 01:55PM
    #108   2013/07/24 02:31PM
    GOBROOK

I agree that steffy didn't sleep with Bill, Marcus or Oliver, even if she did, she wasn't married at that time, that's why she can not be called an adulteress, she is just a tr***, one of a kind, who did everything, but the d**.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/24 02:34PM
    #109   2013/07/24 02:40PM
    jade17

Quote GOBROOK: I agree that steffy didn't sleep with Bill, Marcus or Oliver, even if she did, she wasn't married at that time, that's why she can not be called an adulteress, she is just a tr***, one of a kind, who did everything, but the d**.

Here we go again! This is NOT about Steffy it's about Hope

The only one of a kind tramp on this show is Brooke!

#110   2013/07/24 02:57PM
    Juejue

[quote]Quote Cobra Like: [quote]Quote Steffy rocks: What has Steffy anything to do with Hope being a tramp who lost it with A MARRIED MARRIED and continues to sleep with a MARRIED MAN ? Is Steffy making Hope be a disgusting tramp that dances all over innocent babies bodies?[/quote]

I know! LOL. And don't you just love the.....Steffy "AMOST stuff BWAHAHAHA.

I guess if a character doesn't actually DO something we can all just post they ALMOST did [/quote

In that case Hope "almost" made Steffy miscarry her baby when she pushed her.

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list