List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Spoiler 7-22 Hope Sleeps w/Married Man Again!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler 7-22 Hope Sleeps w/Married Man Again!

Started by jade17 at 2013/07/22 09:48AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/30 09:19AM, Views: 7730, Replies: 145
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2013/07/23 01:21PM
    Re: Spoiler 7-22 Hope Sleeps w/Married Man Again!
    cait1626

Quote naturewoman: Well whether a person is a Steffy or Hope fan still doesn't mean people should call either horrible names such a s$$$k. I don't agree in what many things Steffy has done, and it's hard for me not to call her names but I try and reframe. In the eyes of the law and a piece of paper Liam is still married, that's all. I just don't think anyone should expect a person to wait to make love with someone you have loved from the beginning, for a divorce to become final. It wasn't some wild affair.

Although, I disagree with what Liam has done (which is a lot), and I really didn't want Hope to say yes. But, she did. So, here we go again. People keep harping on the fact someone isn't divorce, don't have that piece of paper. Hope has always been in love with Liam, and only has made love to him. In her eyes they were always meant to be together. It's so wrong to call ANYONE that name you just called Hope. I don't think it's right if ANYONE calls ANYONE names like that. Disagree be angry yes, but don't start using names like that.

Quote jade17:
    Quote naturewoman: What amazes me is, that people don't realize that a lot of people get involved with other people or return to their old loves, and sleeps with them. Even when they aren't even diorce yet. It's not like Liam and Steffy is truly married now. Steffy ended it and told Liam to go be with Hope. This happens in real life all time, no surprise. For me, Liam and Steffy isn't married, and I don't feel it's wrong to sleep with the person you've always loved.

Strange, but when Steffy and Liam were together after the balcony begging wedding ppl called her all kinds of names.
    Such as the case with Liam and Hope. Are people going through a divorce suppose to wait till the divorce is final? Yeah, that would be nice, but it doesn't happen in the real world and I don't feel it's wrong. Only people that don't like Hope think it's wrong. Reverse that if it were Steffy, they wouldn't think it's wrong.

I am a diehard Hope and Liam fan. I am astounded at the disrespectful speech that goes on, on these boards. I'm for EVERYONE having a personal viewpoint, but name-calling, putdowns, etc, saying one or another character should die because you don't like the writing on a script is ludicrous!

I was under the impression that there are particular threads dedicated to ANTI this or that.

Maybe ... just maybe ... if folks thought out their posts BEFORE posting, there would be MUCH LESS ANGST amongst other posters.

#92   2013/07/23 02:58PM
    Cobra Like

Quote SickOfHogans:
    Quote annie71:
    Quote jade17: How disgusting! And guess where? At the cabin where Liam and Steffy made love! What a skank!

And why are you blaiming it all on Hope. Liam is the one married, Hes commiting adultry now. Why just put it all on Hope. I`m sick of that only blaiming the women. Why should she have to put on the stops. Actually i`m glad they made love. Now you can`t say Hope needs pills. It looked wonderful not disquesting like the cabin scene with him and Steffy.

But Hope drugged Liam to the cabin, he never asked to go, girl could've played a little hard to get, guest she's out of training now!!!!! Let Hope and Liam get married, she got him on the rebound anyway, when she gets back Liam's will want to get back with a real woman not a giggly child just pathetic.. Steffy fans don't want her with Lame, she can be with the UNLOGANIZED man Wyatt, yeah, in fact I think they will look great together, I like Wyeffy yeah..

ITA Steffy would look better with Wyatt (Wyffy ) just like she looks better with Liam. But thank God Steffy left this mess

Now the giggling adulteress can screw up all on her own with no one to blame. The only time this idiot isn't giggling like a freak is when she has her tongue in a guy's mouth.

Second best Hope and her adultery and giggling is ruining this show.

#93   2013/07/23 03:44PM
    Rosegarden1

Quote jade17: How disgusting! And guess where? At the cabin where Liam and Steffy made love! What a skank!

If anything was wrong about this in my opinion, it was being intimate with him without being married first. As far as her being wrong about being intimate with him in that cabin where he was with Steffy, I think Steffy was in the wrong here. Why would Steffy plan any intimate moment with Liam on Hope's family property in the first place? That would be my question to Steffy. She can't even use the excuse that she had the right to be there because of Ridge's relationship with Brooke, because during that time those two were no longer together.

#94   2013/07/23 03:44PM
    Rosegarden1

If anything was wrong about this in my opinion, it was being intimate with him without being married first. As far as her being wrong about being intimate with him in that cabin where he was with Steffy, I think Steffy was in the wrong here. Why would Steffy plan any intimate moment with Liam on Hope's family property in the first place? That would be my question to Steffy. She can't even use the excuse that she had the right to be there because of Ridge's relationship with Brooke, because during that time those two were no longer together.

#95   2013/07/23 04:20PM
    HopeLoganFan

Hope is far from a "Skank" or Hoe, She has only been with ONE guy. Steffy Fooled around with MARCUS BILL RICK AND LIAM so Hope only has been with Liam. The fact is, if Liam was so in love with Steffy then he wouldn't move on so quickly he didn't even move on this quick When hope Dumped him. She could still end up with WYatt anyways.

#96   2013/07/23 04:37PM
    Sassywithclass

Quote HopeLoganFan: Hope is far from a "Skank" or Hoe, She has only been with ONE guy. Steffy Fooled around with MARCUS BILL RICK AND LIAM so Hope only has been with Liam. The fact is, if Liam was so in love with Steffy then he wouldn't move on so quickly he didn't even move on this quick When hope Dumped him. She could still end up with WYatt anyways.

You must have missed a few episodes. When Hope broke off the engagement and left Liam ring he proposed to Steffy and made love to her the same night. Rick/Liam acording to the archives are the only ones Steffy slept with. she never slept with Marcuc nor Bill. Hope only slept with Liam but she has fooled around with Oliver,Thomas and now a stranger Wyatt.

#97   2013/07/24 03:20AM
    Steffy rocks

OK rant coming ... this is SICK !!! I know this is a Soap and all that but there are young girls watching and what message do they get? That it is OK to sleep with A MARRIED MAN as long as his ring is out of sight? Again SICK !!! This girl without any morals or brains shouldn't be the "heroin" of this mess and this mess should be canceled !!! And this is not about me being a Steffy fan since well she is in Paris away from all this NASTINESS hopefully being courted by a hot Frenchman this is about the message!!! This is the second storyline Bell excuses ADULTERY and SICK BEHAVIOR by rings getting off ones finger PEOPLE AREN'T MARRIED TO RINGS !!!

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/24 03:24AM
    #98   2013/07/24 03:46AM
    moneytalks

Quote Steffy rocks: OK rant coming ... this is SICK !!! I know this is a Soap and all that but there are young girls watching and what message do they get? That it is OK to sleep with A MARRIED MAN as long as his ring is out of sight? Again SICK !!! This girl without any morals or brains shouldn't be the "heroin" of this mess and this mess should be canceled !!! And this is not about me being a Steffy fan since well she is in Paris away from all this NASTINESS hopefully being courted by a hot Frenchman this is about the message!!! This is the second storyline Bell excuses ADULTERY and SICK BEHAVIOR by rings getting off ones finger PEOPLE AREN'T MARRIED TO RINGS !!!

I hope Steffi is being courted by a hot Frenchman in Paris. I assume she is still wearing her rings since she is married and the affair is purely platonic. Hold on should she be being courted?

#99   2013/07/24 03:57AM
    Koss

Quote Sassywithclass:
    Quote HopeLoganFan: Hope is far from a "Skank" or Hoe, She has only been with ONE guy. Steffy Fooled around with MARCUS BILL RICK AND LIAM so Hope only has been with Liam. The fact is, if Liam was so in love with Steffy then he wouldn't move on so quickly he didn't even move on this quick When hope Dumped him. She could still end up with WYatt anyways.

You must have missed a few episodes. When Hope broke off the engagement and left Liam ring he proposed to Steffy and made love to her the same night. Rick/Liam acording to the archives are the only ones Steffy slept with. she never slept with Marcuc nor Bill. Hope only slept with Liam but she has fooled around with Oliver,Thomas and now a stranger Wyatt.

It's that mind ed that since our younger age ,(elemementery school) the guys that we stolled some kisses were are wrong, that would mind 3/4 of america,
    And when you are separate to you have to stay home don't look around, dont fool around could you imagine if it takes 6 months our a year, since when adult cannot have sex, we are not in the 1920 , even the they were fooling around but secretly, if people are so disgust they should not watch any tv or movie at all because it mostly that sex sex sex

#100   2013/07/24 04:12AM
    Steffy rocks

Again people aren't married to rings ... this is the second time Hope sleeps WITH STEFFY'S HUSBAND and to my shock her nasty actions are excused !!! I get being a fan (even though God knows why one would like Hope) but fact is she is a nasty girl sleeping with A MARRIED MAN but what is even more offensive is that she has no brains one has to wonder how she functions ... I have a real problem with how Hope is being portrayed (being she 20 max) she should be out there working , studying hanging out with her girlfriends ... and yes date ... in short all the things a 20 years old does ... she shouldn't be a nasty ADULTERESS who SLEEPS WITH A MARRIED MAN !!!

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list