List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Spoiler 7-22 Hope Sleeps w/Married Man Again!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler 7-22 Hope Sleeps w/Married Man Again!

Started by jade17 at 2013/07/22 09:48AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/30 09:19AM, Views: 8032, Replies: 145
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/22 09:48AM
    Spoiler 7-22 Hope Sleeps w/Married Man Again!
    jade17

How disgusting! And guess where? At the cabin where Liam and Steffy made love! What a skank!

#2   2013/07/22 10:08AM
    Re: Spoiler 7-22 Hope Sleeps w/Married Man Again!
    angelsgate

Like Mother, Like Daughter. Can't stand Hope, she's following in Brookes' footsteps.

#3   2013/07/22 10:50AM
    NinaBee

GAG, BARF!!!!! She had to pop pills before. So what's the difference now. Miss so called MORALS is doing the same thing all over again. I don't see how anyone would want either of these girls with Liam. He's a POS.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/22 10:52AM
    #4   2013/07/22 10:52AM
    SoapsRCrazy

What does this make Liam? Oh yea, she's wearing HIS ring, and this is now HER fiance, so she's supposed to wait while Steffy plays games and figures out what she wants to do. Sounds like HATERS to me. Doesn't matter that Steffy was willing to sleep with a married man and set up HOUSE to do so! Such double standards. Just sour grapes.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/22 10:56AM
    #5   2013/07/22 11:03AM
    Houston777

Hope is disgusting just like her mother.

#6   2013/07/22 11:04AM
    NinaBee

Hope can have him. Liam is still MARRIED at least the first time he had divorce papers. This Steffy fan did not want Steffy with Liam because he's a rat basterd nor did I want Steffy with Bill because he was married. Hope's problem is that she is a hypocrite. The last time this happened she went off the deep end because she went against her morals and values trying to take Steffy's power away. Well just like I thought none of the LOWgans have any morals. At least her SFTV mother wasn't preaching on her soap box about morals.

Quote SoapsRCrazy: What does this make Liam? Oh yea, she's wearing HIS ring, and this is now HER fiance, so she's supposed to wait while Steffy plays games and figures out what she wants to do. Sounds like HATERS to me. Doesn't matter that Steffy was willing to sleep with a married man and set up HOUSE to do so! Such double standards. Just sour grapes.

#7   2013/07/22 11:13AM
    michele43

absolutely!! I wish someone would tell her how a week ago he was begging his wife to come home with him and there were other ways to have a child together. He really is a wishy washy idiot. I hope someone rants to press how once again she's sleeping with a married man. steffy come home!!

#8   2013/07/22 11:17AM
    Brooke_HopeB...

Quote SoapsRCrazy: What does this make Liam? Oh yea, she's wearing HIS ring, and this is now HER fiance, so she's supposed to wait while Steffy plays games and figures out what she wants to do. Sounds like HATERS to me. Doesn't matter that Steffy was willing to sleep with a married man and set up HOUSE to do so! Such double standards. Just sour grapes.

lol chica lol your right! double standard for sure we see that lol but yea i wish hope would have said,as i say en mi newest thread, LOVE them today but i wish she will say um your still married get a DIVORCE this week first,liam sure would be running to do it!
    liam is not IN love wit stef,she was runner up she knew this
    and we know that.so...it is what it is,but i want to hear the word DIVORCE this week,the scene was soooo beautiful

they look SO perfect unlike stef liam,they just look right
    feel right,but i m torn between her with liam again and
    her with the tall cutie pie wyatt.

adios

~bella~

#9   2013/07/22 11:24AM
    DivaDNC

Quote Brooke_HopeBeautiez:

lol chica lol your right! double standard for sure we see that lol but yea i wish hope would have said,as i say en mi newest thread, LOVE them today but i wish she will say um your still married get a DIVORCE this week first,liam sure would be running to do it!
    liam is not IN love wit stef,she was runner up she knew this
    and we know that.so...it is what it is,but i want to hear the word DIVORCE this week,the scene was soooo beautiful

they look SO perfect unlike stef liam,they just look right
    feel right,but i m torn between her with liam again and
    her with the tall cutie pie wyatt.

adios

~bella~

#10   2013/07/22 11:28AM
    saclean

Hope is just like Brooke. She learned a lot more than she ever thought. Hope is daydreaming about Wyatt, and likes how Wyatt treats her. I'm sure she'll be playing one against the other. It is just so nasty that they would go to the same cabin that Liam and Steffy were at....can we say not too original. It is so disgusting that Hope only sleeps with Liam when he is either married to Steffy or involved with Steffy. Just like Mom.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list