List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Liam and steffy today and wyatts mom!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liam and steffy today and wyatts mom!

Started by HopeLoganFan at 2013/07/12 11:30AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/12 01:06PM, Views: 915, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/07/12 11:30AM
    Liam and steffy today and wyatts mom!
    HopeLoganFan

I'm getting so sick of Liams character he just told hope yesterday to wait for him then he told Steffy to come home wtf is wrong with his brain? And I wish hope would find out and slap him right in the face and dump him for Good. And as for Wyatt's mom did you see her face light up when hope mentioned Bill Spencer from Forrester she must know him somehow since Wyatt's dad is "dead" how could bill be related? Maybe this is one reason she doesn't want Wyatt with Hope. I can't wait to find out how this plays out...Maybe Bill is Wyatt's uncle what do y'all think could they be related?

#2   2013/07/12 11:52AM
    Re: Liam and steffy today and wyatts mom!
    june65

wyatt said his dad had died. But his mother said his dad was self centered and never thought of anyone but himself. Sounds an awful lot like a Bill to me.

#3   2013/07/12 12:08PM
    bethonly

Quote june65: wyatt said his dad had died. But his mother said his dad was self centered and never thought of anyone but himself. Sounds an awful lot like a Bill to me.

she also said he was materialistic and he is that. do you think wyatt knows and the reason he's with hope is to learn more about liam and bill? he sure has done his homework on fc and sp.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/12 12:10PM
    #4   2013/07/12 12:30PM
    Princessrose17

If Wyatt's dad is dead Its probably Bill Sr.

#5   2013/07/12 01:06PM
    bethonly

maybe we have it all wrong. maybe Quinn is bill srs. love child.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list