List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Is Taylor gone?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Taylor gone?

Started by scarlet1 at 2013/07/04 04:09PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/05 05:54AM, Views: 1721, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/07/05 02:48AM
    Re: Is Taylor gone?
    Barbyboo

Quote scarlet1: Was that it yesterday? Taylor walks out of the bedroom and never to be seen again? Really? I thought yesterday was her last day.
    last day didn't she have her pajamas on? The way they let steffy leave was just as dumb

#12   2013/07/05 03:00AM
    scarlet1

Quote Barbyboo:
    Quote scarlet1: Was that it yesterday? Taylor walks out of the bedroom and never to be seen again? Really? I thought yesterday was her last day.
    last day didn't she have her pajamas on? The way they let steffy leave was just as dumb

exactly. wth? got to be a kidnapping...maybe Donna stuffed her in an attic somewhere and is feeding her lemon bars.

#13   2013/07/05 04:30AM
    lovinthesoaps

I really hope so but something tells me that she will try and have one more go around with Brooke first, lol.

I am so not going to miss her hypocrisy!

#14   2013/07/05 05:15AM
    Debbra Jean

One can only hope.

#15   2013/07/05 05:20AM
    Debbra Jean

I am so disappointed in the writers, tell me what phyciatrist in their right mind would do what Taylor did to her patient. Just how ethical is that. If the writing doesn't change this soap is no more for me. It is too far-fetched.

#16   2013/07/05 05:54AM
    scarlet1

Quote Debbra Jean: I am so disappointed in the writers, tell me what phyciatrist in their right mind would do what Taylor did to her patient. Just how ethical is that. If the writing doesn't change this soap is no more for me. It is too far-fetched.

I think the writers have ruined her character - she used to be on higher ground, but in the past few years they have moved her into a victim role. What therapist would continue to blame someone else for their unhappiness? Lame. I will not be missing that character

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list