List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Those trying to put the blame Katie and Taylor!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Those trying to put the blame Katie and Taylor!!

Started by Yale Steam at 2013/07/01 10:11PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/02 10:54PM, Views: 768, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/01 10:11PM
    Those trying to put the blame Katie and Taylor!!
    Yale Steam

Katie is a heart transplant patient and was suffering from PD when she was trying to push Bill and Brooke together.

Katie saw Brooke and Bill together in Brooke's bedroom and she was angry and who can blame with Brooke's history. They should have gone after her. But regardless, Bill was still Katie's husband and whether she took off her ring or not is not the point nor in anyway excuses Brooke and Bill. Katie's removing her ring out of anger is not an invitation for Brooke to bed another woman's husband least of all her own sister's.

Need I remind you all that Brooke did this same thing to Bridget, her own daughter. She had an on going affair with Deacon and got pregnant while her daughter was married to him. Years later she bangs Oliver at Hope's grad party and excuses herself because she thought it was Ridge.

Brooke keeps having these disgusting and inappropiate relationships then tries to excuse herself, then keeps saying it was a MISTAKE and then keeps pestering those she betrayed until they forgive her. But she never changes or learns. Brooke is a tramp and a _________.

#2   2013/07/02 08:38AM
    Re: Those trying to put the blame Katie and Taylor!!
    LoganH8tr

Katie and Taylor are NOT to blame for Brooke having sex with her brother in law, unless they forced them to have sex by holding a gun to their heads...and since that did not happen, common sense reasoning dictates that the Brooke and Bill are to blame for Brooke and Bill having sex.

Bashing Taylor for telling the truth when the act of incestuous adultery Brooke and Bill committed is so much worse...it all does not make any sense to me.

#3   2013/07/02 09:01AM
    LavenderNik

Quote Yale Steam: Katie is a heart transplant patient and was suffering from PD when she was trying to push Bill and Brooke together.

Katie saw Brooke and Bill together in Brooke's bedroom and she was angry and who can blame with Brooke's history. They should have gone after her. But regardless, Bill was still Katie's husband and whether she took off her ring or not is not the point nor in anyway excuses Brooke and Bill. Katie's removing her ring out of anger is not an invitation for Brooke to bed another woman's husband least of all her own sister's.

Need I remind you all that Brooke did this same thing to Bridget, her own daughter. She had an on going affair with Deacon and got pregnant while her daughter was married to him. Years later she bangs Oliver at Hope's grad party and excuses herself because she thought it was Ridge.

Brooke keeps having these disgusting and inappropiate relationships then tries to excuse herself, then keeps saying it was a MISTAKE and then keeps pestering those she betrayed until they forgive her. But she never changes or learns. Brooke is a tramp and a _________.

ITA.. Well said. Just wish Bridget had been there to give them hell also.

#4   2013/07/02 09:06AM
    LoganH8tr

Quote LavenderNik:
    Quote Yale Steam: Katie is a heart transplant patient and was suffering from PD when she was trying to push Bill and Brooke together.

I don't think Bridget being there would have done any good (even though I secretly wished she was there too).

When BREACON happened, Bridget was blamed for that.

#5   2013/07/02 09:08AM
    1bluegoose

I absolutely agree that Bill and Brooke are the only two responsible for falling into bed together. The fact is Katie tried her best to put them together, but that's not an excuse for anybody. Bill and Brooke should have been able to calm their libidos. The way they disrespected Katie is inexcusable.

The fact that I think Taylor's behavior is inappropriate, doesn't mean I blame Taylor for anything to do with Brill. I blame Taylor for her inappropriate behavior. On a professional level, Taylor lost it. On a personal level Taylor got revenge on Brooke. Brooke had that coming. That's indisputable. Taylor could have had her revenge and spared Katie the humility of revealing Brill to a room full of people.

#6   2013/07/02 09:09AM
    LavenderNik

Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote LavenderNik:

I don't think Bridget being there would have done any good (even though I secretly wished she was there too).

When BREACON happened, Bridget was blamed for that.

Yeah god forbid Brooke take blame for her actions...

#7   2013/07/02 09:15AM
    Nicole59

Of course Katie & Taylor are NOT to blame for what Brhooker & Bill did! They committed adultery and knew what they were doing.......Brhooker committed adultery ALL HER LIFE !!!!!!!! Boy how people forget what Brhooker did from the very beginning of B&B!!! She started with Eric the old goat, and continued with Ridge, Thorne, Deacon her daughter's husband, Oliver her Other daughter's boyfriend, and now with Bill her sister's husband!!!!!! Need I say more?! She is the sl!t from the valley.....that's all folks!

#8   2013/07/02 09:15AM
    Nicole59

Of course Katie & Taylor are NOT to blame for what Brhooker & Bill did! They committed adultery and knew what they were doing.......Brhooker committed adultery ALL HER LIFE !!!!!!!! Boy how people forget what Brhooker did from the very beginning of B&B!!! She started with Eric the old goat, and continued with Ridge, Thorne, Deacon her daughter's husband, Oliver her Other daughter's boyfriend, and now with Bill her sister's husband!!!!!! Need I say more?! She is the sl!t from the valley.....that's all folks!

#9   2013/07/02 10:47AM
    jilltidwell

Katie and Taylor ARE to blame. Why told Katie to plan all of the stuff in Aspen? It sure wasn't Bill and Brooke. She is one who wanted Brooke and Bill to take care of Will TOGETHER. She is the one who said she couldn't be a mother to Will. Taylor can't stay out of anybody's business. It is none of her business what Brooke or anybody else does/don't do. She needs to look at her own family. Steffy, Taylor, and Thomas all need help. She needs to look at her own family before she start judging someone else for what they do. So heart condition or not, I don't feel sorry for Katie.

#10   2013/07/02 10:36PM
    stargaze

Quote jilltidwell: Katie and Taylor ARE to blame. Why told Katie to plan all of the stuff in Aspen? It sure wasn't Bill and Brooke. She is one who wanted Brooke and Bill to take care of Will TOGETHER. She is the one who said she couldn't be a mother to Will. Taylor can't stay out of anybody's business. It is none of her business what Brooke or anybody else does/don't do. She needs to look at her own family. Steffy, Taylor, and Thomas all need help. She needs to look at her own family before she start judging someone else for what they do. So heart condition or not, I don't feel sorry for Katie.

And it sure wasn't Brooke or Bill who were worried about a very sick Katie. Neither of them did very much to find Katie and to get her the help that she needed. It was Brooke and Bill who had asked Taylor to talk to Katie because they realized that she was not all right before she left. Katie could not accept Taylor's PDD diagnosis because she was convince that she was going to die. If it was not for Taylor Katie would still have been out there wandering around either thinking she was going to die or all of her delusional thoughts would have brought on the heart attack that she was expecting.

When Taylor finally managed to convince Katie that she was suffering from PDD and managed to get her home I felt that Brooke and Bill were not really overjoyed that Taylor had managed to get help for Katie. Yes Katie was making every effort to bond with her child and in so doing was neglecting Bill's needs. Once again did Bill make sure that Katie was getting the help that she needed. I know he fired Taylor so I am not sure that he even knew that Katie was still seeing Taylor but he did nothing to try and find her another doctor. Katie would not have recognized that she was obsessing over Will so she would not have mentioned the problem to Taylor.

So Bill and Brooke both know that Katie is not thinking rationally but according to you they have no responsibility in how they of sound mind chose to handle the irrational thoughts of a women who is suffering from PDD. I can only guess that in all of Brooke's pregnancy she never suffered from PDD or she would have been a little more concerned about the sister that she professes to love so much.

Before placing the blame on Katie maybe you should try to imagine yourself in her shoes then tell me that you would accept ALL of the blame. Oh right you want Taylor to share the blame. So Taylor is to blame because she tells Katie the truth. I believe at the party was the first time that Taylor actually says Brooke and Bill crossed the line up until that point she only says that she sees that Brooke and Bill are becoming involved and this was also accurate. Taylor was not saying this because she hates Brooke but rather because she wanted Katie to be able to fight for her marriage. Taylor did not want to see Brooke break up Katie's family the way that Brooke had broken up her family.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list