List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Why is hunter Tylo leaving the soap?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Why is hunter Tylo leaving the soap?

Started by maggsmay at 2013/07/01 01:50PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/03 08:55AM, Views: 9645, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2013/07/02 12:43PM
    Re: Why is hunter Tylo leaving the soap?
    NinaBee

Quote pink sassylady: Happy to see fish lips leave.

Actress bashing are we? What do you look like? Do you have perfect features? Were you on the 50 most beautiful people in the world list? How would you like it if you posted a pic of yourself and the people on this board commented on your forehead, lips or nose negatively or maybe just say that you are down right unattractive. I understand that you don't like the character Taylor but what has the actress Hunter Tylo done to you to make you call her names? I can't stand Brooke or Hope but I don't make negative comments about the way that the actresses look. I don't find it funny and I think it is really sad. Sorry for the OT, Op.

#32   2013/07/02 12:53PM
    Aquarius19

Quote LavenderNik:
    Quote melrams: I think Hunter Tylo is a great actress if she does end up on Y&R great job, she'll do well

I agree. I've been a fan of hers since day 1. I will miss her and whether the show knows it or not. They will too.

I agree and wherever Ms.Tylo goes she will be an asset.She is a wonderful actress who has many TALENTS and skills.I am sure she will not have a problem wherever she goes.I also say the show will miss her and it will not be the same without her.

#33   2013/07/02 12:56PM
    myfavs100

Hopefully, no one wherever she goes will address her as "Trailer."

#34   2013/07/02 04:52PM
    Bigsilydog

I don't why she is leaving andI don't really care. I am just glad her character is done. I couldn't stand to look at her and I have never like her, from the beginning when Ridge was married to Caroline.

#35   2013/07/03 07:36AM
    myfavs100

The rumor of HT to Y&R is not true. If it had been true, we could have had a good crossover s/l, which could have brought some of the over 1 million Y&R viewers that do not watch B&B to watching B&B.

#36   2013/07/03 08:55AM
    ItsMeNotU

Quote myfavs100: The rumor of HT to Y&R is not true. If it had been true, we could have had a good crossover s/l, which could have brought some of the over 1 million Y&R viewers that do not watch B&B to watching B&B.

I don't know if it's true or not, but you can't say it's not solely based on crossover s/l. If she doesn't go over as Taylor, then it wouldn't be a crossover s/l. Bill and Katie didn't come over as Brad and Victoria.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list