List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Bill and Brooke

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Bill and Brooke

Started by YRBBDOOLFAN at 2013/06/27 11:20AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 01:22PM, Views: 448, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/06/27 11:20AM
    Bill and Brooke
    YRBBDOOLFAN

Am I the only one that is bothered by Brooke not noticing or maybe even not caring how much Bill is getting involved in her son and daughters love life??
    I just think it is crazy that she has feelings for Bill meanwhile he is trying to ruin Rick's relationship with Maya and wants Liam to choose Steffy over Hope.

#2   2013/06/27 11:32AM
    Re: Bill and Brooke
    anotherfanda...

I cannot stand that brooke always has tears in her eyes or is crying. Now she is so stupid to confess to Bill and crys while all the time he is saying, "I'm so sorry, Brooke" he is probably thinking: " WHEW....I dodged the bullet on that one!!!"

#3   2013/06/27 11:37AM
    bethonly

I watched the dill and Katie interviews and bill said there's much more to come between brooke and him. I
    m glad. i like them together. be glad when taylor gets all this out of her system. means we don't have to look at her again. yaaa hooo.

#4   2013/06/27 11:43AM
    Patty2

Actually, ever since Bill fell in love with Brooke, his attitude has changed. He is much softer towards Hope, and even with Rick, he is not as agressive as he used to be. Brooke has positive effect on him, and it all comes so naturally, she doesn't even have to ask him, he does it on his own. Unlike what happens with Katie, who has to nag and demand and walk out and have a heart attack to get Bill to do something she wants.
    LOVED the Brill scene today. So touching. The many Brill fans out there are so happy today and we deserve it!

#5   2013/06/27 01:22PM
    moneytalks

Bill is always easy to get along with when things are going his way. Nothing to do with Brooke. He is a great character. If Brooke is his destiny he will be completely out of control because she will not say "Bad Bill" no matter what he does.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list