List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Taylor & Brooke today

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Taylor & Brooke today

Started by HopeLoganFan at 2013/06/27 11:10AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 12:17PM, Views: 435, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/06/27 11:10AM
    Taylor & Brooke today
    HopeLoganFan

I gotta say Taylor is very Nosey she had no right snooping in Brooke's files im not really a Brooke fan but that was just uncalled for. & As for the Brooke getting busted i think Katie has a right to know what happened but i wonder how everyone would react when they find out Brooke was pregnant by Bil...oh boy i can't wait to find out how this goes..All i gotta say is poor Brooke

#2   2013/06/27 11:17AM
    Re: Taylor & Brooke today
    jhaxx

poor taylor, she is going to get ran out of town, she cant do it like a logan, lol

#3   2013/06/27 11:24AM
    scarlet1

Uhg Taylor, this is not going to go as well as you would like...what doc breaks into another's files? not impressed. Eric is going to kick her to the door and how great was he today? Telling her Brooke isn't as interesting as Taylor thinks? True to form, Taylor continues the hunt...That party is going to be nuts! can't wait!

#4   2013/06/27 11:29AM
    scrappie

Quote jhaxx: poor taylor, she is going to get ran out of town, she cant do it like a logan, lol

Thank you! That is the ultimate compliment to Taylor since the Logans are dirty, goldigging tramps! I am so glad Taylor is getting away! I guess you can only take so much of the LOGAN STENCH until your nostrils start burning and you have to get some FRESH air!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/27 11:30AM
    #5   2013/06/27 11:45AM
    PattyL

Quote HopeLoganFan: I gotta say Taylor is very Nosey she had no right snooping in Brooke's files im not really a Brooke fan but that was just uncalled for. & As for the Brooke getting busted i think Katie has a right to know what happened but i wonder how everyone would react when they find out Brooke was pregnant by Bil...oh boy i can't wait to find out how this goes..All i gotta say is poor Brooke

Well, if Taylor would have never snooped into Brooke's files, you wouldn't be having this CAN'T WAIT moment.

#6   2013/06/27 11:48AM
    PattyL

Quote scrappie:
    Quote jhaxx: poor taylor, she is going to get ran out of town, she cant do it like a logan, lol

Thank you! That is the ultimate compliment to Taylor since the Logans are dirty, goldigging tramps! I am so glad Taylor is getting away! I guess you can only take so much of the LOGAN STENCH until your nostrils start burning and you have to get some FRESH air!

Totally agree! Why would Taylor want to stick around? There is only Liam left, that Brooke hasn't slept with. And, Taylor sure don't want Eric, after he stood by Brooke during all of this deceit toward her sister. Fresh air in Paris is great for Taylor. It's fishy where the Logans live..

#7   2013/06/27 12:17PM
    BamaGirl38

Quote HopeLoganFan: I gotta say Taylor is very Nosey she had no right snooping in Brooke's files im not really a Brooke fan but that was just uncalled for. & As for the Brooke getting busted i think Katie has a right to know what happened but i wonder how everyone would react when they find out Brooke was pregnant by Bil...oh boy i can't wait to find out how this goes..All i gotta say is poor Brooke

While I think Taylor is a whole lot of bad words for stooping to desperate levels she will to get dirt on Brooke, she is the only one who will get the dirt. I wanted badly for Bill to be caught with his hand in Brooke's cookie jar. I want Brooke busted. As bad as Tay's behavior is, she's the only one dirty enough to do it. Every one else is too busy singing Brooke's praises. Wait till those people find out the truth! Way too much irony in today's show, LOL.

I can't wait for Monday!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list