List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: if steffy knew that Hope is into another man

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

if steffy knew that Hope is into another man

Started by babez at 2013/06/27 09:32AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 01:21PM, Views: 511, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/06/27 09:32AM
    if steffy knew that Hope is into another man
    babez

do you think she'd tell liam the truth? after all she wanted Hope to be with liam because she thought that's what both wanted. but in the end liam wasn't ready to take Hope back yet and FATE put WYATT in Hope's way and now she may decide to move on from the hurt that liam has put her through. it's not as if Hope has not been patient but she doesn't owe liam anything. liam has hurt her a lot and if she can find happiness with someone new then she is wise to go for it. liam is the king of wafflers who says he goes back to Hope then steffy comes back and the triangle goes on since as long as he has both he wants both. Hope has the right to give herself a chance to be happy IF she meets someone that makes her happy and so far she is attracted to Wyatt and he makes her smile. he's the first guy she's genuinely attracted to since liam. she doesn't have to force herself to liam if she feels the chemistry is gone. as for steffy, maybe being far made her come to the same conclusion? what do you think steffy will feel if she Hope moved on? would she resent Hope for not loving liam as much as she, steffy, believe she does? would this made her realize Hope and Liam WEREN'T MEANT TO BE after all ? and that liam would be HAPPY with her even if she cannot conceive?

#2   2013/06/27 09:52AM
    Re: if steffy knew that Hope is into another man
    Bubbles61

I don't think it's a question of Hope loving Liam. She does; however, until Liam can let go of Steffy, even if the truth does come out, Hope owes Liam nothing. As for Steffy, I understand she was depressed at the loss of her baby and the "infertility" diagnosis, but to walk out on a marriage completely was ridiculous. Especially how hard she fought and manipuluated to be with Liam. I honestly do not see how she could resent Hope. I don't blame Hope in the least if she wants some one who is committed to her and only her.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/27 09:53AM
    #3   2013/06/27 09:56AM
    babez

QI honestly do not see how she could resent Hope. I don't blame Hope in the least if she wants some one who is committed to her and only her.

logically she shouldn't, of course Hope owes liam or steffy nothing. but steffy would have a hard time to believe Hope could ever let liam go after all the years these two girls have fought for him. steffy would be shocked to know Hope won't wait forever for liam. steffy left because she was sure liam would be happy with Hope but if she sees he's not maybe she'd come back to reunite with him?..

#4   2013/06/27 11:17AM
    YRBBDOOLFAN

Seeing how Steffy is, she will probably go after Wyatt once she realizes that Hope wants him.

#5   2013/06/27 11:48AM
    HopeLoganFan

She probably would be shocked knowing Hope has been glued to Liam for the longest time But it is stupid how Steffy just walked out of their marriage when she did fight with Hope forever over him (which im glad is over) I just want Liam to be alone for awhile which i don't see where his story line would go if it didn't involve Hope or Steffy

#6   2013/06/27 01:00PM
    jhaxx

she would be trying to get him too, she always want what someone else has. then when she gets it she crashes and burns.

#7   2013/06/27 01:21PM
    coco50

she'd be boohooing, why does she have all the luck. why can't I have what she has. logans get everything. blah blah blah[quote]

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list