List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Liam never left hope!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liam never left hope!

Started by dana lana at 2013/06/27 05:56AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 01:53PM, Views: 1434, Replies: 23
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/06/27 12:29PM
    Re: Liam never left hope!
    awall

Hope is still a hypocrite. She and Liam are not some great love story and I am sick of her crap. Anytime she opens her mouth, I look for a barf bag.

#22   2013/06/27 12:40PM
    justenjoy

Not to put a damper on the subject, (I like Liam with both ladies for different reasons, Steffy because they are fun, spontaneous and have a great passion and friendship and with Hope because they have that first real love connection) BUT the one time when Liam did actually make a decision he chose Hope. I know it didn't last but what does on a soap! He was married to Steffy, but the lies of Bill had come out and both girls pleaded their cases and then waited for Liam to decide, no ambush wedding, no surprise and UNPLANNED pregnancy just Liam coming to a decision on his own and HE chose Hope.
    Now a little of topic but why does everyone keep saying the Logans always win. I have watched the show from the beginning and I remember Ridge choosing Taylor over Brooke for YEARS!!!!! I remember for a good ten years Brooke tried everything to get what she wanted and always lost! (Unless Taylor died, lol) I am extremely sad to be loosing the character of Taylor and the actress cause she is a huge part of the show! I don't always agree with everything a character does but that keeps it interesting!

#23   2013/06/27 12:57PM
    billsgal

Quote justenjoy: Not to put a damper on the subject, (I like Liam with both ladies for different reasons, Steffy because they are fun, spontaneous and have a great passion and friendship and with Hope because they have that first real love connection) BUT the one time when Liam did actually make a decision he chose Hope. I know it didn't last but what does on a soap! He was married to Steffy, but the lies of Bill had come out and both girls pleaded their cases and then waited for Liam to decide, no ambush wedding, no surprise and UNPLANNED pregnancy just Liam coming to a decision on his own and HE chose Hope.
    Now a little of topic but why does everyone keep saying the Logans always win. I have watched the show from the beginning and I remember Ridge choosing Taylor over Brooke for YEARS!!!!! I remember for a good ten years Brooke tried everything to get what she wanted and always lost! (Unless Taylor died, lol) I am extremely sad to be loosing the character of Taylor and the actress cause she is a huge part of the show! I don't always agree with everything a character does but that keeps it interesting!

No, he didn't Steffy chose Hope for him. Steffy chose Hope for Liam the night the divorce ended per Liam own words as well as in Italy per Liam. The only time Liam has ever chosen Hope was at the very beginning when he proposed and the time that he ended the marriage because he was angry with Steffy. Liam didn't so much as choose Hope as he felt that he should honor his original engagement since he committed to her first. As long as Steffy signs annulment or divorce papers soon I don't care what transpires with Liam or Hope after that.

#24   2013/06/27 01:53PM
    justenjoy

I am referring to when Liam called Steffy to the beach house to tell her he had made a decision between her and Hope. Steffy showed up nod thought he was going to choose her but he told her he needed to see what could have been between him and Hope if not for all the interference. She then left and he went to where Hope was waiting for him, overlooking the ocean and told her he chose her. Steffy did not give Liam to Hope, this was the one time time that Liam made a decision all on his own!

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list