List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Liam never left hope!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liam never left hope!

Started by dana lana at 2013/06/27 05:56AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 01:53PM, Views: 1425, Replies: 23
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/06/27 08:30AM
    Re: Liam never left hope!
    bnbloveLA

Quote dana lana: I have always thought that Liam could never make up his mind between hope and steffy because he loved both of them.
    But I have come to the realization that Liam was a victim just like hope was and a puppet.
    Liam was pressured by his father and tricked and manipulated by bill and steffy. Hope leaving him because of steffys games left him vunerable to steffy.
    One of the biggest clues was the fact that Liam never chose steffy over hope. Hope left him but he never left her.
    He admitted he chose hope by saying he was going to marry hope before steffys timely baby announcement.
    It is a shame they didn't get their happily ever after but now I just feel sorry for Liam and hope that Hope is happy and moves on with Wyatt. Liam and hope were obviously never mean't to be.

Very true about Liam has never left Hope. I believe he truly loves Hope, but his biggest problem is he allowed his dad and Steffy to brainwash him. He grew up without his dad so he was willing to do what it takes to get his approval. I think he will soon realized that they were wrong. And that he was a fool for giving up true love for lust.

#12   2013/06/27 10:08AM
    Steffy rocks

Oh please ...he wasn't and never will be ready to let go of either girl...he "loves" them both !!!

#13   2013/06/27 10:30AM
    cait1626

Quote dana lana: I have always thought that Liam could never make up his mind between hope and steffy because he loved both of them.
    But I have come to the realization that Liam was a victim just like hope was and a puppet.
    Liam was pressured by his father and tricked and manipulated by bill and steffy. Hope leaving him because of steffys games left him vunerable to steffy.
    One of the biggest clues was the fact that Liam never chose steffy over hope. Hope left him but he never left her.
    He admitted he chose hope by saying he was going to marry hope before steffys timely baby announcement.
    It is a shame they didn't get their happily ever after but now I just feel sorry for Liam and hope that Hope is happy and moves on with Wyatt. Liam and hope were obviously never mean't to be.

"I" think that Liam and Hope are meant to be together. Liam ought to go back to being a Cooper and things would go back to normal.

#14   2013/06/27 10:31AM
    june65

there is nothing romantic about Liam. He is a leach that sucks the life out of those two women. Can't romantize either couple

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/27 10:35AM
    #15   2013/06/27 10:35AM
    cait1626

Quote Juejue: Liam left Hope very time he lusted after Steffy, kissed Steffy, had sex with Steffy. Just as he left Steffy when he did the same with Hope. He is a grown man who made the decision to let others run his life and basically have sex with step sisters and play them against each other. He was always happy as long as he had one of them. If a man like this ever came near my daughter I would not be finding a way for her to keep him like Brooke and Taylor have! I would be trying to find a way to get rid of him.

LOLOLOL .... I have a situation with my daughter and the goof she lives with. i could sure use some help.

#16   2013/06/27 10:41AM
    longtime viewer

Quote Juejue: Liam left Hope very time he lusted after Steffy, kissed Steffy, had sex with Steffy. Just as he left Steffy when he did the same with Hope. He is a grown man who made the decision to let others run his life and basically have sex with step sisters and play them against each other. He was always happy as long as he had one of them. If a man like this ever came near my daughter I would not be finding a way for her to keep him like Brooke and Taylor have! I would be trying to find a way to get rid of him.

I agree - every time Liam has been with Steffy, married her, slept with her etc - he has proven he is just not that into Hope!

#17   2013/06/27 10:42AM
    daisy1984

Quote 1bluegoose:
    Quote daisy1984:
    Quote AbbieSue: right now, Hope is in love with what could have been, she's imagining the life they would have had way back when, the first time they should have married...too much has happened now, for them to get that back, only Hope is still hanging onto that fantasy.

Apparently, Liam is living in the same fantasy land if he is telling his father that he can't lose Hope again. I'm not sure these two could be happy together for long. They are so far removed from the people they were when they met and fell in love.

Daisy, I agree Hope and Steffy are very different people than they were a few years ago. Each has grown. Liam not so. That boy is still unable to make a decision, a commitment or decide how he wants his steak cooked.

I think that Liam has changed for the worse. He seemed like a nice guy when he first met Hope and when he was trying to connect with Bill as his father. Then, they totally ruined the character of Liam.

#18   2013/06/27 10:48AM
    LyssRN

Liam doesn't deserve EITHER of them. OMG Hope just go start fresh with Wyatt, maybe you would get MORE fans back.

#19   2013/06/27 11:29AM
    HopeLoganFan

Hope has always left Liam because of Steffy he cheated on her with Steffy when he made out with her the first time so she broke off their engagment & of course he went and married Steffy because waffler boy can't stand being alone. & The second time she was lied to so he jumps in a relationship with Steffy once again

#20   2013/06/27 12:19PM
    billsgal

Hope showed today that she's the biggest hypocrite and no she hasn't changed at all. Hope is sitting there complaining that Liam can't be 100% committed to her yet, she's been kissing another man but that's okay. This is the same thing she did at the beginning of her relationship with Liam by constantly kissing Oliver and when she saw Liam kissing Steffy one time she deserved better.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list