List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Liam never left hope!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liam never left hope!

Started by dana lana at 2013/06/27 05:56AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 01:53PM, Views: 1288, Replies: 23
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/27 05:56AM
    Liam never left hope!
    dana lana

I have always thought that Liam could never make up his mind between hope and steffy because he loved both of them.
    But I have come to the realization that Liam was a victim just like hope was and a puppet.
    Liam was pressured by his father and tricked and manipulated by bill and steffy. Hope leaving him because of steffys games left him vunerable to steffy.
    One of the biggest clues was the fact that Liam never chose steffy over hope. Hope left him but he never left her.
    He admitted he chose hope by saying he was going to marry hope before steffys timely baby announcement.
    It is a shame they didn't get their happily ever after but now I just feel sorry for Liam and hope that Hope is happy and moves on with Wyatt. Liam and hope were obviously never mean't to be.

#2   2013/06/27 06:10AM
    Re: Liam never left hope!
    awall

Liam is a waffling king. He had plenty of opportunities to be with Hope. Liam and Hope have always had issues. She was always putting her career first and expected him to be her puppet. Both of them are in fantasy land and need to grow up. Liam needs to learn to commit and mean it. She needs to deal with issues instead of running home to momma. If they had had a strong foundation of love to began with nothing would have come between them. All of this rewriting of history to make them seem as some star-cross couple is bullsh$$. When Brooke set up that ambush wedding, Liam was telling Father Fontana about Steffy and he completely ignored him. Liam even said, he wasn't into that wedding. He did not have to marry Steffy, he choose to do that and now all of a sudden, he is saying he would have been married to Hope. A bunch of crap. Just Bell way of trying to throw a bone out there and appease the fanbase. Not sure which fan base.

#3   2013/06/27 06:16AM
    Juejue

Liam left Hope very time he lusted after Steffy, kissed Steffy, had sex with Steffy. Just as he left Steffy when he did the same with Hope. He is a grown man who made the decision to let others run his life and basically have sex with step sisters and play them against each other. He was always happy as long as he had one of them. If a man like this ever came near my daughter I would not be finding a way for her to keep him like Brooke and Taylor have! I would be trying to find a way to get rid of him.

#4   2013/06/27 06:33AM
    june65

Your right liam never left hope, but he wasn't man enough to work hard to understand what hope and him needed. Steffy was always an easy lay and thats what he went for every time he had to work at his relationship. Why would he work at keeping his relationship when Steffy offered instant gratifacation.

Liam is getting what he deserves, once he showed his commitment, Hope would have been loyal to a fault. Whether the wyatt/hope thing works out or not.At least Hope is starting to be true to herself and not basing her life on someone thinking of just himself. Poor me(Liam's motto) is tiring. Hope is looking around and seeing there is more out there than someone not able to figure out what eat for breakfast.

#5   2013/06/27 07:17AM
    Star Steffy

Quote dana lana: I have always thought that Liam could never make up his mind between hope and steffy because he loved both of them.
    But I have come to the realization that Liam was a victim just like hope was and a puppet.
    Liam was pressured by his father and tricked and manipulated by bill and steffy. Hope leaving him because of steffys games left him vunerable to steffy.
    One of the biggest clues was the fact that Liam never chose steffy over hope. Hope left him but he never left her.
    He admitted he chose hope by saying he was going to marry hope before steffys timely baby announcement.
    It is a shame they didn't get their happily ever after but now I just feel sorry for Liam and hope that Hope is happy and moves on with Wyatt. Liam and hope were obviously never mean't to be.

It's time people stop making excuses for Liam. Liam is a grown man who made all of his poor decisions...he is not a puppet...he just a low down dog. He wants both women. How any side thinks they could claim him as always being devoted to their girl is a joke...history proves this. He loves the woman he is with, then he wants the other woman he is not with.

The title of the post should be "Liam never left Hope or Steffy". If Liam does end up with Hope, I feel sorry for Hope. She will always wonder like Steffy did if Liam is thinking of the other woman. Liam will continue to cheat mentally and physically on these two women, just like his old dad does.

Both fan bases have been lead on by Liam. Just when a fan base thinks for 100% certain that Liam only loves their girl, then Liam is hot for the other girl.

I just hope both girls the best, that means both girls get new men. Liam doesn't fool me anymore, he is just a liar and cheater. Liam is not a confused puppet, that was manipulated. Every man is tested by situations where they can cheat and lie, but those who truly "Love" someone doesn't cheat. Liam doesn't truly love either girl, Liam loves himself.

Dana Lana, this is only my opinion...I respect your post and always enjoy your posts. I thought like you do that Liam woke up and finally knew who he wanted, but was soon disappointed again. If Hope and LIam are meant to be together...I would be happy for them, but I just don't trust Liam.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/27 07:24AM
    #6   2013/06/27 07:28AM
    AbbieSue

right now, Hope is in love with what could have been, she's imagining the life they would have had way back when, the first time they should have married...too much has happened now, for them to get that back, only Hope is still hanging onto that fantasy.

#7   2013/06/27 08:09AM
    1bluegoose

Quote awall: Liam is a waffling king. He had plenty of opportunities to be with Hope. Liam and Hope have always had issues. She was always putting her career first and expected him to be her puppet. Both of them are in fantasy land and need to grow up. Liam needs to learn to commit and mean it. She needs to deal with issues instead of running home to momma. If they had had a strong foundation of love to began with nothing would have come between them. All of this rewriting of history to make them seem as some star-cross couple is bullsh$$. When Brooke set up that ambush wedding, Liam was telling Father Fontana about Steffy and he completely ignored him. Liam even said, he wasn't into that wedding. He did not have to marry Steffy, he choose to do that and now all of a sudden, he is saying he would have been married to Hope. A bunch of crap. Just Bell way of trying to throw a bone out there and appease the fanbase. Not sure which fan base.

Steffy fans want to acknowledge that Steffy has grown and matured over the last two years. The same holds true for Hope. That was many many moons ago when Hope was putting her career before Liam. IMO regardless of how I feel for either lady, they have both changed a great deal (matured) since the inception of the triangle.

Liam chose to raise his baby in a family unit. Steffy happened to be part of that unit. I believe Liam loves Steffy, he loved her plenty to be willing to start a life with her. But Liam loved Hope more, and like he said, they'd be married today if it wasn't for the ambush pregnancy announcement.

#8   2013/06/27 08:10AM
    daisy1984

Quote AbbieSue: right now, Hope is in love with what could have been, she's imagining the life they would have had way back when, the first time they should have married...too much has happened now, for them to get that back, only Hope is still hanging onto that fantasy.

Apparently, Liam is living in the same fantasy land if he is telling his father that he can't lose Hope again. I'm not sure these two could be happy together for long. They are so far removed from the people they were when they met and fell in love.

#9   2013/06/27 08:14AM
    Letsbenice

Liam's heart is with Hope even now more than ever. He had so much faith in Steffy and never expected her to walk away. Isnt that what Steffy always said to Liam when Hope walked away? She kept harping on the fact that Liam does not need a woman who walks away. Double standard?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/27 08:16AM
    #10   2013/06/27 08:15AM
    1bluegoose

Quote daisy1984:
    Quote AbbieSue: right now, Hope is in love with what could have been, she's imagining the life they would have had way back when, the first time they should have married...too much has happened now, for them to get that back, only Hope is still hanging onto that fantasy.

Apparently, Liam is living in the same fantasy land if he is telling his father that he can't lose Hope again. I'm not sure these two could be happy together for long. They are so far removed from the people they were when they met and fell in love.

Daisy, I agree Hope and Steffy are very different people than they were a few years ago. Each has grown. Liam not so. That boy is still unable to make a decision, a commitment or decide how he wants his steak cooked.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list