List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: When Katie kicks $Bill out, will he?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

When Katie kicks $Bill out, will he?

Started by Joy T at 2013/06/26 03:42PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 10:34AM, Views: 1425, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/06/26 07:59PM
    Re: When Katie kicks $Bill out, will he?
    moneytalks

I thought someone remembered that Brooke already had them but had to give them back to Bill when Katie asked for them at the hospital.

#12   2013/06/26 08:08PM
    scrappie

Quote bethonly: Katie better not leave them laying around. steffy is back in town the 11th and 12th and she loves to steal rings. anything shiny I guess. think bill's still hitting that?

You must be talking about BROOKE, after all she was the one that had KATIE'S wedding ring in her purse and oh...she had Hope's because that was the one she gave to Liam when she keep yelling at Liam to put on the girls finger.

And if we have to go back she had Hope's necklace which she chose to wear instead of giving back. Remember that was her excuse for letting Hope's boyfriend screw her against that wall!

Looks to me like old Brooke is the jewelry thief!

#13   2013/06/26 08:17PM
    Barbyboo

Quote Joy T: If I were a writer, I would let Steffy strut her sexy self back to LA and instead of running back to flip flop Liam, head straight for $ Bill!

What a great looking pair now that would be a power couple but Liam would be her son in law!

#14   2013/06/26 08:21PM
    moneytalks

You sure she had them in her purse and not on her finger?

#15   2013/06/26 08:29PM
    AbbieSue

Bill and Brooke are going to have to console each other, when Katie learns the truth and, are going to end up in bed, again and, Brooke is going to use the same old excuse......" Katie walked away from her marriage two seconds ago, therefor it's perfectly okay for me to screw you, Bill".

#16   2013/06/27 01:10AM
    IHeartLizzie

Quote Joy T: If I were a writer, I would let Steffy strut her sexy self back to LA and instead of running back to flip flop Liam, head straight for $ Bill!

I hope so!!!!

#17   2013/06/27 08:39AM
    scrappie

Quote moneytalks: You sure she had them in her purse and not on her finger?

LOL!

#18   2013/06/27 10:34AM
    longtime viewer

To fit his character he would fight for his family/ for Katie --- but the writers are obsessed with Brooke so I am pretty sure Bill and Brooke will have many interactions in the near future!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list