List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Hope vs Steffy vs Hope Fued

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hope vs Steffy vs Hope Fued

Started by Jigglea at 2013/06/26 12:04PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 10:04AM, Views: 510, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/06/26 12:04PM
    Hope vs Steffy vs Hope Fued
    Jigglea

Is just RIDICULOUS anymore!! I am sick to death of all the posts in regards to which gal deserves happiness and which gal deserves misery!! Which gal had Liam first! Which gal is getting what she deserves! Yada, yada, yada!!!! I really don't know which soap some of you are watching!! I really wish there was something else more intelligent or heck appealing being discussed on this board beside the bashing of Hope or Steffy or Brooke or Taylor!!
    It's a soap opera people and these are only made up characters!! Some of your are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too invested like they are real people. Both actresses are doing a great job with the roles that have been created for them as these characters were created to ENTERTAIN not start a full blown fued...this is not the Hatfields & McCoys!!!! It's ok to disagree but what's not okay is the total disrespect being shown towards both Hope and Steffy characters....get a grip people, like forreal, IT'S JUST A SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2   2013/06/26 12:09PM
    Re: Hope vs Steffy vs Hope Fued
    Barbyboo

It needs a great story line these story's are same ole same ole for years

#3   2013/06/26 12:13PM
    Jigglea

Barbyboo:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

#4   2013/06/26 01:37PM
    lynn83

Quote Jigglea: Is just RIDICULOUS anymore!! I am sick to death of all the posts in regards to which gal deserves happiness and which gal deserves misery!! Which gal had Liam first! Which gal is getting what she deserves! Yada, yada, yada!!!! I really don't know which soap some of you are watching!! I really wish there was something else more intelligent or heck appealing being discussed on this board beside the bashing of Hope or Steffy or Brooke or Taylor!!
    It's a soap opera people and these are only made up characters!! Some of your are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too invested like they are real people. Both actresses are doing a great job with the roles that have been created for them as these characters were created to ENTERTAIN not start a full blown fued...this is not the Hatfields & McCoys!!!! It's ok to disagree but what's not okay is the total disrespect being shown towards both Hope and Steffy characters....get a grip people, like forreal, IT'S JUST A SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Very Well Said!!!! Every think in your Post is the TRUTH!!!!!

#5   2013/06/26 02:58PM
    dana lana

We won't have to worry about talking about steffy vs hope or brooke vs taylor anymore because with steffy no in the picture and taylor gone we won't need to talk about them anymore.

#6   2013/06/27 10:01AM
    Jigglea

Well then Dana Lana there just shouldn't be a message board anymore. What would be left to discuss??

#7   2013/06/27 10:04AM
    Jigglea

Lynn83, its ridiculous......some folks will never agree who's the worse between Hope and Steffy....so whatever already and lets try to move on to something and/or someone else.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list