List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: SPOILER TAYLOR

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER TAYLOR

Started by cards1 at 2013/06/25 08:09PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 11:12AM, Views: 8883, Replies: 80
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #71   2013/06/26 09:28PM
    Re: SPOILER TAYLOR
    PattyL

I don't blame Taylor for calling out Brooke. What Taylor is saying is true. Brooke has slept with her daughter husbands, her husband's son. Her husband's father, Her husband's brother, her sister's husband. Did I leave anyone out? Brooke loves her daughter's men. Taylor would NEVER sleep with her daughter's man. As for being in everyones business, leaves that to Brooke. She hates Taylor, because, she has always wanted what Taylor had. Check the records. Taylor even tried to make friends with Brooke, by inviting her to her party. Yet, Brooke gets with her sister and down Taylor. Taylor has class and beauty. Taylor don't use sex to get a man. That is Brooke profile. Glad that Taylor is doing just what Steffy did. Leaving those deadbeat men behind. They think more of themselves, than Brooke will ever....

#72   2013/06/26 09:33PM
    dana lana

Quote PattyL: I don't blame Taylor for calling out Brooke. What Taylor is saying is true. Brooke has slept with her daughter husbands, her husband's son. Her husband's father, Her husband's brother, her sister's husband. Did I leave anyone out? Brooke loves her daughter's men. Taylor would NEVER sleep with her daughter's man. As for being in everyones business, leaves that to Brooke. She hates Taylor, because, she has always wanted what Taylor had. Check the records. Taylor even tried to make friends with Brooke, by inviting her to her party. Yet, Brooke gets with her sister and down Taylor. Taylor has class and beauty. Taylor don't use sex to get a man. That is Brooke profile. Glad that Taylor is doing just what Steffy did. Leaving those deadbeat men behind. They think more of themselves, than Brooke will ever....

I'm not going to go into all the old history or even defend brooke. It is the way taylor goes about it that is really low and definitely not classy.

#73   2013/06/26 09:42PM
    LoganH8tr

Quote dana lana:
    Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote GOBROOK:
    Quote scrappie: I still don't understand how anyone can defend a nasty, sleazy, back-stabbing, lying, foul, disgusting wh0re like Brooke! That old trick is gonna get it good though! Go Taylor!!!

BTW the old tramp is no stranger to sticking her nose in peoples business either!

I can, because she is less nasty, sleazy, back stabbing, lying, disgusting wh**e than Taylor.

I agree. She tells Brooke that she needs to stay out of Hope's love life, but she is constantly is Steffy's. Her and Steffy is always in Hope and Brooke's.

Taylor is not only in steffys love life (even steffy had to take off so she didn't have to face taylor going on and on and on about her having a bandaide baby.)
    Taylor is sticking her nose into everyone's business. Not for much longer. It is goodbye taylor.

WTH?

Taylor talks to Steffy and like any mother, she can nag sometimes...but that is perfectly normal and acceptable. What it's not normal is setting up ambush weddings, secluded meetings in cabins, shoving annulment papers in a wife's face, nagging said wife, having other members of the same family, nag said wife etc. Oh and one of the most shocking...telling her virgin daughter who is not mentally or physically ready to have sex...to go have sex with a married man, lie about it to thousands of people, so she can take the wife's power away.

When Taylor lets herself into some dude's crib, to cook a celebratory quiche the morning after her daughter lost her virginity....then maybe Taylor might be considered a fraction ass bad as Brooke.

Seriously...Brooke does all this crazy crap and because Taylor talks to her daughter, she is meddling. Taylor has not gone to the extremes Brooke has.

Oh please.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/26 09:48PM
    #74   2013/06/26 09:46PM
    cait1626

Quote scrappie: I still don't understand how anyone can defend a nasty, sleazy, back-stabbing, lying, foul, disgusting wh0re like Brooke! That old trick is gonna get it good though! Go Taylor!!!

BTW the old tramp is no stranger to sticking her nose in peoples business either!

in reading your many many posts, i must say i'm ususally fairly disgusted with the way you name-call the characters and if you don't agree with another posters viewpoint, you're downright foul in your wording, and attack the other posters?
    what gives? anger issues much???

#75   2013/06/27 06:27AM
    michele43

absolutely!! its about time that ho get it good in front of everyone at her bday party from who else- TAYLOR!! if I was taylor it would be worth losing that old goat to finally get my nemesis. I hope she goes to paris,spends time with ridge and they get back together!!thayt would be a kicker. Brooke is always sticking her nose in Hope's business so why is everyone hating on pooor taylor. im going to watch the episode over and over to see the look on brookes face when she is called out on her sins!!

#76   2013/06/27 06:37AM
    bethonly

yes taylor invited brooke to her party or was going to, and acted all friendly with her told her she was wrong about her. then, didn't she ask the party planner if the man with brooke was bill spencer? look on her face was priceless when she figured out it was HER man that was soooo happy with her. BTW i'm thinking that taylor is the one Katie is telling to get out of her house on next Mondays episode. brooke is standing behind Katie so I know that she is not the one getting thrown out.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/27 06:41AM
    #77   2013/06/27 07:27AM
    ms suki

Quote daisy1984: Taylor has no business going public with this. If she wanted to let Katie know what was going on, that's different. Her sole purpose for a public reveal was to embarrass Brooke. Taylor obviously has no concern regarding how it would affect Katie or how it would affect FC.

#78   2013/06/27 07:44AM
    ms suki

Quote BamaGirl38:
    Quote daisy1984: Taylor has no business going public with this. If she wanted to let Katie know what was going on, that's different. Her sole purpose for a public reveal was to embarrass Brooke. Taylor obviously has no concern regarding how it would affect Katie or how it would affect FC.

It is all about exposing Brooke and bringing her down. Taylor will always be obsessed with sticking it to Brooke. Every time she has said, "Let's make peace", was because everything was going Taylor's way. The same could be said of Brooke. They are both like that. But like you said, if it were about giving Katie a dose of the truth and reality she could have talked to Katie privately or in her office. Taylor has done nothing since the beginning of the Brooke/Bill affair was preach how she had an obligation to her patient. She has seen what happens Katie when she's hit with shocking revelations. Taylor obviously threw her caring out the window when a chance came along to get at Brooke. Does Brooke deserve to be outed for sleeping with Bill? Absolutely. If Taylor is leaving, the soap Gods themselves could not convince me this show down was nothing more than to get Brooke. I really hope it's Eric that's the one to dump her and to see the look on her face. That would be sweet justice for me. Brooke goes down in the most humiliating way and Taylor gets dumped once again because someone sides with Brooke.

Meet the low Taylor & light champion brook

All this to get back at brook over ridge
    And if Stephanie never help Taylor get ridge he never look her way.. After Caroline die ridge & brook was together wicked doc & Stephanie destroy brook relationship with ridge...
    Soon brook should wipe floors with tay azzzxx for this bull s

#79   2013/06/27 08:04AM
    ms suki

Quote PattyL: I don't blame Taylor for calling out Brooke. What Taylor is saying is true. Brooke has slept with her daughter husbands, her husband's son. Her husband's father, Her husband's brother, her sister's husband. Did I leave anyone out? Brooke loves her daughter's men. Taylor would NEVER sleep with her daughter's man. As for being in everyones business, leaves that to Brooke. She hates Taylor, because, she has always wanted what Taylor had. Check the records. Taylor even tried to make friends with Brooke, by inviting her to her party. Yet, Brooke gets with her sister and down Taylor. Taylor has class and beauty. Taylor don't use sex to get a man. That is Brooke profile. Glad that Taylor is doing just what Steffy did. Leaving those deadbeat men behind. They think more of themselves, than Brooke will ever....

Taylor sleep with her daughter boyfriend
    Her husband brothers & father
    Rick ridge nick thorn & Eric Taylor like everything brook had maybe she ride $ before she leave

#80   2013/06/27 10:02AM
    JUJU41

Quote missing atwt:
    Quote cards1: Taylor exposes Brooke then Eric, her kids Grandpa, dumps her for telling Brooke's secret, Taylor is irate Eric has known all along and didn't say a word to her and even considered helping Brooke and met with Brooke without her knowledge throws a fit and leaves LA. Taylor feels so betrayed by Eric after he declared her the matriarch all the while having secret meeting with Brooke and feels she's lost another Forrestor man to Brooke.

All I can say is good bye . She will never have a relationship because of her jealousy and obsession with Brooke . Not gonna miss her psychotic rants one bit .

I haven't watched B&B very often, but it seems to me that Taylor is a first class busy body who does more harm than good. I've seen mean spirited characters before, but she is a paranoid self centered pathetic piece of work.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list