List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: SPOILER TAYLOR

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER TAYLOR

Started by cards1 at 2013/06/25 08:09PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 11:12AM, Views: 9147, Replies: 80
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #61   2013/06/26 02:34PM
    Re: SPOILER TAYLOR
    jhaxx

It was none of Taylors business to air brill dirty little secret, she was upset because she thought brook was trying to steal her man, that is what she should address , i bet eric told her all the details and told her to keep it between them, but she is so obsessed with trying to get brook she is going to take everybody down, she was snooping all day, and she found what she was looking for and it didn't make her happy , it didn't get her the man wanted, it blew up in her face, she needs to learn when to keep her big mouth shut, because affairs of the heart will blow up on you every time when you are the barrier of bad news and its none of your business, her issue was with eric and brook, by the way i hope they recast her role, i would like to see her practice psychology ,first on her self then off springs

#62   2013/06/26 02:53PM
    dana lana

Quote jhaxx: It was none of Taylors business to air brill dirty little secret, she was upset because she thought brook was trying to steal her man, that is what she should address , i bet eric told her all the details and told her to keep it between them, but she is so obsessed with trying to get brook she is going to take everybody down, she was snooping all day, and she found what she was looking for and it didn't make her happy , it didn't get her the man wanted, it blew up in her face, she needs to learn when to keep her big mouth shut, because affairs of the heart will blow up on you every time when you are the barrier of bad news and its none of your business, her issue was with eric and brook, by the way i hope they recast her role, i would like to see her practice psychology ,first on her self then off springs

I never minded taylor before she started sticking her nose in constantly and lurking in hallways listening to everyone conversations. Although when I think about it she did have stephanie to fight her battles for her for a long time.
    Anyway she must have known if she kept stirring up trouble eric would get sick of it. It puts her in a really bad light.

#63   2013/06/26 05:35PM
    BarbCarey

Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote scrappie: I still don't understand how anyone can defend a nasty, sleazy, back-stabbing, lying, foul, disgusting wh0re like Brooke! That old trick is gonna get it good though! Go Taylor!!!

BTW the old tramp is no stranger to sticking her nose in peoples business either!

No one sticks their nose in other people's business like Brooke does. She has done it to almost EVERYONE on this soap. But yet Taylor is the only one that is bashed for it? Please.

Bashing Taylor for something so trivial when others have done it, and continue to do it, in a worse fashion and to many people at a time....well you know. Taylor does nothing that requires any bashing, but yet she is bashed because she is the Anti Brooke character.

Brooke interjected herself into almost all of Taylor's marriages and relationships and continuously tried to seduce Taylor's husbands from her. Brooke should be happy that Taylor allowed her to keep her teeth all these years.

I used to be shocked that Taylor was bashed when Brooke was the one sleeping around and getting pregnant by incest...but now I just expect it. Anything to take the heat off the nastiness that Brooke does.

I don't know how long you have been watching B&B but either you weren't watching or you closed you eyes and put you hands over your ears but Taylor is no saint. She has slept with ALL the Forrester men plus Brooke's father and her son Rick. Brooke does stupid things but she is no worse than Taylor. I am glad the actress playing Taylor is leaving. I don't like her. I know they will either recast Taylor or bring a new woman in to battle with Brooke. That is fine with me.

#64   2013/06/26 06:28PM
    MissJasper

Are you sure we have been watching the same soap? Because, I want to know when Taylor slept with her daughter's husband and made a child with him, and I want to know when Taylor slept with her daughter's boyfriend, when she and her daughter was seeing him at the same time. When Taylor got with Rick, Brooke and Bridget had already gas lighted Taylor, by Brooke going after Nick and after he turned her down and married Taylor and she learn that Taylor was going to carry his child and use a egg donor, she suddenly had the urge to donate her eggs for science and they were swapped for the eggs chosen to be implanted in Taylor by Bridget accidentally of course, imagine that, Brooke had Ridge, they had problem with Rick acting like the spoil child he is and Brooke even though she dumped Nick at the alter, once she found out that he was seeing Taylor, it was on again, Brooke wanted Nick. After driving Taylor to drink, by constantly badgering her about the baby, through her pregnancy and after the baby was born, by then Taylor probably had postpartum Depression Brooke wanted Taylor out of Nick's and the baby's lives and she accomplish that, she took Taylor to court and Rick put the moves on a distraught Taylor, he stood up for her in court and she entered into a relationship with him with Phobe's blessings. So how in the world Taylor is worse than Brooke, did she have sex with Steffy's boyfriend at her graduation party and thought it was Ridge? I must have missed that episode. When has Taylor slept with her sister's husband and got pregnant by him and claimed that her sister took off her rings? Please I know Mr Bell has totally assassinated Taylor character on the B&B, but ask yourselves, how come Taylor who used to keep everyone secrets, suddenly can't keep one for the life of her, and the answer is that's how she is now being written, so give Taylor a break as least when you have to need to maligned her be truthful don't say she is worse than Brooke, because the facts just contradicts that.

#65   2013/06/26 07:53PM
    jilltidwell

Quote GOBROOK:
    Quote scrappie: I still don't understand how anyone can defend a nasty, sleazy, back-stabbing, lying, foul, disgusting wh0re like Brooke! That old trick is gonna get it good though! Go Taylor!!!

BTW the old tramp is no stranger to sticking her nose in peoples business either!

I can, because she is less nasty, sleazy, back stabbing, lying, disgusting wh**e than Taylor.

I agree. She tells Brooke that she needs to stay out of Hope's love life, but she is constantly is Steffy's. Her and Steffy is always in Hope and Brooke's.

#66   2013/06/26 08:00PM
    Momma Loop

Why do people keep saying Brooke and Bill's relationship is incestuous? It may be adultery, but it's incestuous...they are not related!!

#67   2013/06/26 08:26PM
    LoganH8tr

Quote BarbCarey:
    Quote LoganH8tr:

No one sticks their nose in other people's business like Brooke does. She has done it to almost EVERYONE on this soap. But yet Taylor is the only one that is bashed for it? Please.

Bashing Taylor for something so trivial when others have done it, and continue to do it, in a worse fashion and to many people at a time....well you know. Taylor does nothing that requires any bashing, but yet she is bashed because she is the Anti Brooke character.

Brooke interjected herself into almost all of Taylor's marriages and relationships and continuously tried to seduce Taylor's husbands from her. Brooke should be happy that Taylor allowed her to keep her teeth all these years.

I used to be shocked that Taylor was bashed when Brooke was the one sleeping around and getting pregnant by incest...but now I just expect it. Anything to take the heat off the nastiness that Brooke does.

I don't know how long you have been watching B&B but either you weren't watching or you closed you eyes and put you hands over your ears but Taylor is no saint. She has slept with ALL the Forrester men plus Brooke's father and her son Rick. Brooke does stupid things but she is no worse than Taylor. I am glad the actress playing Taylor is leaving. I don't like her. I know they will either recast Taylor or bring a new woman in to battle with Brooke. That is fine with me.

LOL..so because you disagree with me, I wasn't watching the show? Is that how it works?

I have not seen any Taylor fan call Taylor a saint...only those that don't like her call her that and I can't figure out why.

Check this out though...sleeping with single men while both the woman and the man are SINGLE...is ok. That is what Taylor did. Sleeping with married, taken and engaged men, especially those who are related to the woman...that is what Brooke did. Huge difference.

Brooke is way worse than Taylor could ever be.

That is it. That is all.

#68   2013/06/26 08:30PM
    LoganH8tr

Quote Momma Loop: Why do people keep saying Brooke and Bill's relationship is incestuous? It may be adultery, but it's incestuous...they are not related!!

Incest can be defined in terms of familial relationships, including those of marriage. It doesn't always have to be ones of co sanguinity. In some countries, it is a even a crime what Brooke keeps doing with family members. She is addicted to committing incest. She needs to get some psychiatric help plus medication....lots of medication.

#69   2013/06/26 09:20PM
    dana lana

Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote GOBROOK:

I can, because she is less nasty, sleazy, back stabbing, lying, disgusting wh**e than Taylor.

I agree. She tells Brooke that she needs to stay out of Hope's love life, but she is constantly is Steffy's. Her and Steffy is always in Hope and Brooke's.

Taylor is not only in steffys love life (even steffy had to take off so she didn't have to face taylor going on and on and on about her having a bandaide baby.)
    Taylor is sticking her nose into everyone's business. Not for much longer. It is goodbye taylor.

#70   2013/06/26 09:26PM
    mountainmagic

Who cares who dumps who. The old hefer called Taylor has yet to truly win a Forrester man's heart. She's turned her sad life into a competition with Brooke full of hate and spiteful revenge which really isn't very attraction.

Taylor looks good on paper, but eventually she is found out how hypocritical hateful boring and mean spirited she is. Oh and a liar too uuuuh James, Thomas, Darla, Stephens fake illness . . .for starts . . .

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list