List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: SPOILER TAYLOR

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER TAYLOR

Started by cards1 at 2013/06/25 08:09PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 11:12AM, Views: 9094, Replies: 80
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #51   2013/06/26 01:30PM
    Re: SPOILER TAYLOR GETS DUMPED BY ANOTHER FORRESTOR
    longtime viewer

LOVE the fact that if Taylor has to leave the show she gets to
    1) expose what Brooke did to her sister AND
    2) walk away from a man who does not deserve her!

Why are people shooting the messenger - Katie deserves to know! Brooke and Bill deserve to be exposed! The show needs more drama - this should do it!

#52   2013/06/26 01:37PM
    Re: SPOILER TAYLOR GETS DUMPED BY ANOTHER FORRESTOR
    JustTheTruth

Quote GOBROOK: I think that Tay would love to ride the Stallion but he wasn't interested, that's why she wont let it go.lol

Yep, I can tell Taylor wants to ride the stallion - just by the way she smirks at him, calls him up to meet her in their private cabin, models her granny panties for him while his wife, her sister is upstairs taking care of she and Bill's baby, touching his face, kissing him...

Oh wait. That was nasty Brooke wasn't it??? When you see Taylor doing any of Brooke's tried and tested seduction moves, then MAYBE you would be justified in saying that Taylor wants Bill. Until then, it's just a bit of wishful thinking, don't you think?

#53   2013/06/26 01:44PM
    Re: SPOILER TAYLOR
    Letsbenice

Taylor is not related to Brooke. She is Katie's therapist in so for Taylor to 'air dirty laundry in public' is discourteous and tells a lot about her character. The right thing to do is to summon Katie to her office and speak to her in a professional environment.

I am so glad Taylor is leaving. Her character is truly pathetic.

#54   2013/06/26 01:56PM
    BamaGirl38

Quote Letsbenice: Taylor is not related to Brooke. She is Katie's therapist in so for Taylor to 'air dirty laundry in public' is discourteous and tells a lot about her character. The right thing to do is to summon Katie to her office and speak to her in a professional environment.

This is why I have an issue with Taylor right now. She's being hypocritical like she accuses Brooke of being. All she's been preaching was the best interest of her patient and she was looking out for Katie. She knows full well Katie could fall out on the floor dead from this news. We can see spoilers that Katie will be okay but Taylor don't know that. Maybe if she had just admitted this whole time it was to bring down Brooke and expose her for the nasty person she is, instead of lying and using Katie as an excuse, THEN I might could give her a little more respect.

Today she made it sound like she was no longer Katie's therapist but Katie knew she could always come to her if she needed to, so in Tay's eyes, all bets are off.

#55   2013/06/26 01:57PM
    JustTheTruth

Quote GOBROOK:
    Quote scrappie:
    Quote GOBROOK:
    Quote scrappie: I still don't understand how anyone can defend a nasty, sleazy, back-stabbing, lying, foul, disgusting wh0re like Brooke! That old trick is gonna get it good though! Go Taylor!!!

BTW the old tramp is no stranger to sticking her nose in peoples business either!

I can, because she is less nasty, sleazy, back stabbing, lying, disgusting wh**e than Taylor.

That is just too damn ridiculous for words ! Try watching B&B instead of whatever you've been watching and you will know the Brooke is the most disgusting slu*t in Daytime TV!

When Taylor sleeps with and/or gets pregnant by all her daughters and her sister's men like Brooke did then you can talk...until then...GET REAL!

I am watching it from the beginning, that's why I know that Taylor is the biggest Town sl**.
    She slept with almost every man that Brooke slept with, and plus all Brook's male family, and plus the strange men at the bar. If she wasn't reactive barren she would give a birth to triplets. Now You Get Real..

The difference is this: we ALL have seen Brooke's many affairs and watched how she will let NO ONE including her mother, daughters, sisters come between her and one of her destinies. We have seen first hand the number of marriages and relationships that Brooke has destroyed.

Taylor has never and will never have the number of sexual relationships the your girl Brooke has had on screen but I know how Brooke fans always go back to a comment Taylor supposedly made about being with strange men. No one really knows that for sure because those encounters were NEVER AIRED, were they?

Sorry, but Brooke wins hands-down with her decades-long history of amoral and disgusting behaviors.

And knowing how fixated Bradley Bell is in writing Brooke's this way, I can foresee her protraying the same sexy, vixen role well into her sixties although she'll probably be modeling Depends rather than her granny panties.

#56   2013/06/26 01:58PM
    hotspice58

and while chaperoning a teenage party, had sex with a 17 yo because she couldn't tell the difference between him and her destiny??!?! Wow, what do you consider decent?~?~

Quote scrappie:
    Quote GOBROOK:
    Quote scrappie: I still don't understand how anyone can defend a nasty, sleazy, back-stabbing, lying, foul, disgusting wh0re like Brooke! That old trick is gonna get it good though! Go Taylor!!!

BTW the old tramp is no stranger to sticking her nose in peoples business either!

I can, because she is less nasty, sleazy, back stabbing, lying, disgusting wh**e than Taylor.

That is just too damn ridiculous for words ! Try watching B&B instead of whatever you've been watching and you will know the Brooke is the most disgusting slu*t in Daytime TV!

When Taylor sleeps with and/or gets pregnant by all her daughters and her sister's men like Brooke did then you can talk...until then...GET REAL!

#57   2013/06/26 02:00PM
    hotspice58

And had Brooke not done all the crap she's done, I'm sure Taylor wouldn't have. But Brooke had no problem throwing Eric and Taylor's relationship under the bus so no one would know she had sex with Bill.

Quote daisy1984: Taylor has no business going public with this. If she wanted to let Katie know what was going on, that's different. Her sole purpose for a public reveal was to embarrass Brooke. Taylor obviously has no concern regarding how it would affect Katie or how it would affect FC.

#58   2013/06/26 02:09PM
    JustTheTruth

Quote Letsbenice: Taylor is not related to Brooke. She is Katie's therapist in so for Taylor to 'air dirty laundry in public' is discourteous and tells a lot about her character. The right thing to do is to summon Katie to her office and speak to her in a professional environment.

Taylor - 'pathetic'; Brooke - scheming, skanky, liar, amoral, hypocrite, sexual predator, trashy, manipulative, depraved, disgusting, and just. plain. NASTY...

#59   2013/06/26 02:27PM
    bethonly

yeah, i'm so proud of her. brooke is my homegirl.

#60   2013/06/26 02:33PM
    JustTheTruth

Quote bethonly: yeah, i'm so proud of her. brooke is my homegirl.

A true role model for young women everywhere, I'm sure. LOL

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list