List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: SPOILER TAYLOR

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER TAYLOR

Started by cards1 at 2013/06/25 08:09PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 11:12AM, Views: 9089, Replies: 80
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #41   2013/06/26 10:08AM
    Re: SPOILER TAYLOR GETS DUMPED BY ANOTHER FORRESTOR
    LoganH8tr

Quote daisy1984:
    Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote daisy1984: Taylor has no business going public with this. If she wanted to let Katie know what was going on, that's different. Her sole purpose for a public reveal was to embarrass Brooke. Taylor obviously has no concern regarding how it would affect Katie or how it would affect FC.

And?

Brooke getting embarrassed is a good thing. I applaud Taylor.

Taylor should hire a plane with a banner flying behind it, stating how Brooke partook in incest and got knocked up by her sister's husband.

Every time Brooke partakes in incest, I hear how it is Taylor's responsibility, or Steffy's responsibility to protect FC. How about Brooke just stop being a ho, then no one has to worry about scandal hitting FC.

WTF? Everything is always a non Logan's fault if a Logan prostitutes themself. That makes no damn sense in common sense.

I fail to see how Taylor's public reveal about Brooke's incest is anything but spectacular.

Brooke effs up and Taylor gets the blame. SMH.

I guess that I would have no desire to embarrass anyone publicly. This is a discussion that Taylor could and should have had with Katie if she was really concerned about Katie.
    Taylor is not perfect. Isn't this the woman who got involved with her daughter's boyfriend (Rick)? Didn't she have sex with Ridge, knowing full well that he had taken too much anti-anxiety medication? Taylor should be a little less judgmental of others. Her track record is not that great either.

I guess I would have a desire to embarrass someone publically if they did all the disgusting things to me that Brooke has done to Taylor.

And how "public" is this birthday party...is Katie throwing Brooke a birthday party in the street? Did Hope speed dial the press to come to the birthday party because she sneezed and needed to report it? Please.

And NO...Taylor did not know Ridge had gone into her purse and doped himself up on some medication. And what does Taylor sleeping with Rick have to do with the price of tea in China? Did Brooke sleep with Bill because Taylor slept with Rick? If so then I guess it's Taylor's fault that Brooke had sex with her brother in law then

No one is perfect. However, not being perfect doesn't mean that you NEVER speak out against wrongs and let people get away with committing crimes. If that is the case, then no parent would be allowed to correct their kids because of all the wrong they did growing up. SMH.

#42   2013/06/26 10:15AM
    LoganH8tr

Quote bbfan23:
    Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote scrappie:
    Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote scrappie: I still don't understand how anyone can defend a nasty, sleazy, back-stabbing, lying, foul, disgusting wh0re like Brooke! That old trick is gonna get it good though! Go Taylor!!!

BTW the old tramp is no stranger to sticking her nose in peoples business either!

No one sticks their nose in other people's business like Brooke does. She has done it to almost EVERYONE on this soap. But yet Taylor is the only one that is bashed for it? Please.

Bashing Taylor for something so trivial when others have done it, and continue to do it, in a worse fashion and to many people at a time....well you know. Taylor does nothing that requires any bashing, but yet she is bashed because she is the Anti Brooke character.

Brooke interjected herself into almost all of Taylor's marriages and relationships and continuously tried to seduce Taylor's husbands from her. Brooke should be happy that Taylor allowed her to keep her teeth all these years.

I used to be shocked that Taylor was bashed when Brooke was the one sleeping around and getting pregnant by incest...but now I just expect it. Anything to take the heat off the nastiness that Brooke does.

RIGHT! I guess if you have to try to bash Taylor you have to use something trivial and ridiculous because SHE IS A DECENT WOMAN unlike Brooke who's a sleazy HO who can't keep her legs closed to save her life.

This is the first soap message board I ever read or posted on. I grew up watching BB and everyone I knew who watched BB, loved Taylor and hated Brooke. Taylor was the heroine and Brooke was the villain. I didn't even know Brooke had fans until I came to this site. I was completely shocked.

When I saw Taylor being bashed for things I had applauded her for in the past, like being completely selfless and giving up Baby Jack when she realized she could not be the mother he needed, or taking a bullet for Brooke or sacrificing her life, so she could give birth to her twin girls...I realized at that time, Taylor would always be bashed, no matter what she did. So I started taking the Taylor bashing with a grain of salt.

No amt of Taylor bashing will ever lower her to the low level that Brooke resides at. Brooke is nasty, incestuous, a liar, manipulator, a prostitute, a ho, an adulteress, etc. Taylor is above Brooke and Bell could rewrite until Kingdom Come if he wanted to and NOTHING will ever change what a nasty tramp Brooke is.

Hey Scrappie & LH8,

crazy isn't it It's Taylor's last week and it's to be expected that this is the week she'll get bashed more than ever - especially when she's about to expose that HO's sordid butt. Who else is there to bash to take the heat off that glorified incestual HO after Taylor leaves? Nobody - unless they turn on a fellow Logan It's a win-win when Taylor dumps that horny ol'goat and leaves LA!

And don't forget that the word "single" does NOT exist in Logan vocabulary That's the only logical explanation I can come up with as to why Tay is accused of being a bigger tramp than that wall-boinking, paternity champion with multiple baby daddies (which include her in-laws - note plural) you know what

Hey bbfan23

Riddle for you...how do you know when Brooke REALLY messes up? Answer...the Taylor bashing reaches stratospheric heights. Look on the soap...when Donna and Eric found out about Brooke and her incest baby...instead of addressing Brooke's nastiness....they started to worry about Taylor being right and letting the cat out of the bag. Talk about some messed up and biased writing.

And who knew...a single woman, dating a single man and having sex with him makes her a ho...but a woman having sex with and illegitimate children by, family members who are married,...she isn't. SMH

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/26 10:17AM
    #43   2013/06/26 10:19AM
    daisy1984

Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote daisy1984:
    Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote daisy1984: Taylor has no business going public with this. If she wanted to let Katie know what was going on, that's different. Her sole purpose for a public reveal was to embarrass Brooke. Taylor obviously has no concern regarding how it would affect Katie or how it would affect FC.

And?

Taylor should hire a plane with a banner flying behind it, stating how Brooke partook in incest and got knocked up by her sister's husband.

Every time Brooke partakes in incest, I hear how it is Taylor's responsibility, or Steffy's responsibility to protect FC. How about Brooke just stop being a ho, then no one has to worry about scandal hitting FC.

WTF? Everything is always a non Logan's fault if a Logan prostitutes themself. That makes no damn sense in common sense.

I fail to see how Taylor's public reveal about Brooke's incest is anything but spectacular.

I guess that I would have no desire to embarrass anyone publicly. This is a discussion that Taylor could and should have had with Katie if she was really concerned about Katie.
    Taylor is not perfect. Isn't this the woman who got involved with her daughter's boyfriend (Rick)? Didn't she have sex with Ridge, knowing full well that he had taken too much anti-anxiety medication? Taylor should be a little less judgmental of others. Her track record is not that great either.

I guess I would have a desire to embarrass someone publically if they did all the disgusting things to me that Brooke has done to Taylor.

And how "public" is this birthday party...is Katie throwing Brooke a birthday party in the street? Did Hope speed dial the press to come to the birthday party because she sneezed and needed to report it? Please.

And NO...Taylor did not know Ridge had gone into her purse and doped himself up on some medication. And what does Taylor sleeping with Rick have to do with the price of tea in China? Did Brooke sleep with Bill because Taylor slept with Rick? If so then I guess it's Taylor's fault that Brooke had sex with her brother in law then

No one is perfect. However, not being perfect doesn't mean that you NEVER speak out against wrongs and let people get away with committing crimes. If that is the case, then no parent would be allowed to correct their kids because of all the wrong they did growing up. SMH.

To each his or her own. I would not use a family gathering as a venue to embarrass anyone. I don't condone what Brooke and Bill did. However, I also don't condone Taylor's informing Katie of it by way of publicly announcing it.
    I'm not sure what correcting your children has to do with anything. Taylor's desire is not to correct anything. Her desire is to publicly embarrass Brooke. The fact that she will also publicly embarrass and hurt Katie obviously doesn't matter to her. This is a conversation that Taylor could and should have had with Katie if her concern was for Katie.

#44   2013/06/26 10:28AM
    AbbieSue

Hmmmm, let's see. Taylor finds out Eric has been hiding a secret about Brooke, she exposes Brooke for the wh*re she is, Eric gets angry at Taylor and Taylor walks out.....that's the way it's supposed to go? Then, how is that, Eric dumping Taylor?

I call that, Brooke getting her just desserts!

I also call it, Taylor getting fed up with Eric's defending Brooke all the time and, finally sees him for what he is........a weak old man, who doesn't seem to mind being used by a woman who, he knows, is a wh8re, and, only comes to him, when she's in trouble and needs someone to bail her out?

To me, Taylor is being smart by walking away from that mess.

By the way, Brooke has also been dumped by Forrester men, more than once. Ridge dumped her sorry ass on their honeymoon!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/26 10:30AM
    #45   2013/06/26 10:32AM
    LoganH8tr

Quote daisy1984:
    Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote daisy1984:
    Quote LoganH8tr:

And?

To each his or her own. I would not use a family gathering as a venue to embarrass anyone. I don't condone what Brooke and Bill did. However, I also don't condone Taylor's informing Katie of it by way of publicly announcing it.
    I'm not sure what correcting your children has to do with anything. Taylor's desire is not to correct anything. Her desire is to publicly embarrass Brooke. The fact that she will also publicly embarrass and hurt Katie obviously doesn't matter to her. This is a conversation that Taylor could and should have had with Katie if her concern was for Katie.

Ummm...Taylor has tried to have this conversation with Katie....remember? Dem nasty Logans aren't Taylor's family...so it isn't her family gathering. She doesn't owe those idiots ANYTHING.

It is not ONLY Taylor's desire to embarrass Brooke...that is just an opinion. Did she find out before hand and sneakily plan "a revealing" at the party...or does an argument ensue and words get exchanged?

Brooke sleeps with her sister's husband and becomes pregnant with another illegitimate child and it is cause for celebration...but Taylor outs the nastiness that occurred and it's the Rapture! Holy Heavens!

#46   2013/06/26 10:54AM
    saclean

Taylor is better off without the old goat anyway. Eric, who claimed to be so in love with Taylor, but was tempted to even ponder on what Brooke was offering....I say good riddance to Eric. He's a weak old fool anyway. The funny thing, is if he did go with Brooke, she would have screwed him over too....and that would be worth him dumping Taylor, because Brooke wouldn't keep him. She didn't in the past and she wouldn't in the future. Eric is way too stupid. Never fear though....I'm sure he'll be sniffing after someone else. Brooke also has got dumped by a Forrester too, a few times....Ridge had to move to another country to get away from her.

#47   2013/06/26 11:10AM
    Lizzytish

Taylor really has no reason to go searching for Brooke's medical files; because while she might suspect that Brooke and Bill slept together, she would have no reason to think Brooke was pregnant. So this plot is nothing but a reason to dump the Doc.

It's too bad Eric didn't jump in and say the baby was his. That would really have blown her mind. I don't know why Brad has to keep trashing Brooke. Well, I guess we can endure another scandal if it means Taylor's crazy ass is gone.

#48   2013/06/26 11:30AM
    Marks_Mom

I think I'll actually tune in on the days this all goes down. I don't care about the who, what, when, where or why of any of it just so long at Taylor drags ALL of Brooke's up and down the streets of LA! Brooke has done EVERYTHING in her power to prove how right Taylor is about her and how right Stephanie was about her. She made sure that all of Taylor's warnings came to fruition. Do your thing, Taylor! You have my unwavering support.

#49   2013/06/26 12:53PM
    Rosie27

Taylor should of minded her own business. She is still pissed that when Stephanie was dying she spent her last hours with Brooke and not her. Where was all her concern when Steffy was sleeping with Bill. She is just a jealous shrew. I can't stand her.

#50   2013/06/26 01:29PM
    JustTheTruth

Quote dana lana: Who can blame eric for not telling miss busy body obsessive stalker of brooke.Ig He knows taylor is not stable.
    Best for everyone if taylor leaves for good.
    Eric won't have any shortage of females ready and eager to be the next matriarch.

LOL!!! So Eric is justified in kissing Brooke and lying by ommission because 'he knows Taylor is unstable'???? So tell me, why was Eric lying to his wife Stephanie - the mother of his children - when he was having an adulterous affair with Brooker the Hooker all those years ago??? Was Stephanie a stalker too???

So sad to see the depths that some will sink to try to bolster Brooke's tarnished and unredeemable reputation. Being called a stalker is mild compared to what we can and do call Brooke - sexual predator, narcissist, hypocrite, skank, tramp, liar, schemer, selfish, gold-digger, heartless, nasty, amoral, twisted... Shall I go on???

When Taylor is gone I wonder who Brooke fans will target next to deflect from her disgusting and inappropriate behaviors? Katie, maybe??? SMH.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list