List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: SPOILER TAYLOR

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER TAYLOR

Started by cards1 at 2013/06/25 08:09PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 11:12AM, Views: 8690, Replies: 80
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #31   2013/06/26 06:19AM
    Re: SPOILER TAYLOR GETS DUMPED BY ANOTHER FORRESTOR
    jade17

Quote cards1: Taylor exposes Brooke then Eric, her kids Grandpa, dumps her for telling Brooke's secret, Taylor is irate Eric has known all along and didn't say a word to her and even considered helping Brooke and met with Brooke without her knowledge throws a fit and leaves LA. Taylor feels so betrayed by Eric after he declared her the matriarch all the while having secret meeting with Brooke and feels she's lost another Forrestor man to Brooke.

From what I have read it will be Taylor doing the dumping NOT Eric. Why should she stay with a man that just a few weeks ago told her right in front of Brooke that she needed to drop her suspicians, which by the way were ABSOLUTELY correct as usual? The same man that was willingly to help said tramp, that in 26 years keeps repeating the same behaviour over and over and over again?

#32   2013/06/26 07:28AM
    bbfan23

Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote scrappie:
    Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote scrappie: I still don't understand how anyone can defend a nasty, sleazy, back-stabbing, lying, foul, disgusting wh0re like Brooke! That old trick is gonna get it good though! Go Taylor!!!

BTW the old tramp is no stranger to sticking her nose in peoples business either!

No one sticks their nose in other people's business like Brooke does. She has done it to almost EVERYONE on this soap. But yet Taylor is the only one that is bashed for it? Please.

Bashing Taylor for something so trivial when others have done it, and continue to do it, in a worse fashion and to many people at a time....well you know. Taylor does nothing that requires any bashing, but yet she is bashed because she is the Anti Brooke character.

Brooke interjected herself into almost all of Taylor's marriages and relationships and continuously tried to seduce Taylor's husbands from her. Brooke should be happy that Taylor allowed her to keep her teeth all these years.

I used to be shocked that Taylor was bashed when Brooke was the one sleeping around and getting pregnant by incest...but now I just expect it. Anything to take the heat off the nastiness that Brooke does.

RIGHT! I guess if you have to try to bash Taylor you have to use something trivial and ridiculous because SHE IS A DECENT WOMAN unlike Brooke who's a sleazy HO who can't keep her legs closed to save her life.

This is the first soap message board I ever read or posted on. I grew up watching BB and everyone I knew who watched BB, loved Taylor and hated Brooke. Taylor was the heroine and Brooke was the villain. I didn't even know Brooke had fans until I came to this site. I was completely shocked.

When I saw Taylor being bashed for things I had applauded her for in the past, like being completely selfless and giving up Baby Jack when she realized she could not be the mother he needed, or taking a bullet for Brooke or sacrificing her life, so she could give birth to her twin girls...I realized at that time, Taylor would always be bashed, no matter what she did. So I started taking the Taylor bashing with a grain of salt.

No amt of Taylor bashing will ever lower her to the low level that Brooke resides at. Brooke is nasty, incestuous, a liar, manipulator, a prostitute, a ho, an adulteress, etc. Taylor is above Brooke and Bell could rewrite until Kingdom Come if he wanted to and NOTHING will ever change what a nasty tramp Brooke is.

Hey Scrappie & LH8,

crazy isn't it It's Taylor's last week and it's to be expected that this is the week she'll get bashed more than ever - especially when she's about to expose that HO's sordid butt. Who else is there to bash to take the heat off that glorified incestual HO after Taylor leaves? Nobody - unless they turn on a fellow Logan It's a win-win when Taylor dumps that horny ol'goat and leaves LA!

And don't forget that the word "single" does NOT exist in Logan vocabulary That's the only logical explanation I can come up with as to why Tay is accused of being a bigger tramp than that wall-boinking, paternity champion with multiple baby daddies (which include her in-laws - note plural) you know what

#33   2013/06/26 08:01AM
    daisy1984

Taylor has no business going public with this. If she wanted to let Katie know what was going on, that's different. Her sole purpose for a public reveal was to embarrass Brooke. Taylor obviously has no concern regarding how it would affect Katie or how it would affect FC.

#34   2013/06/26 08:34AM
    hotspice58

If he thought Taylor was unstable, he wouldn't have asked her to move in. He should have told her about Brooke's plan. Of course, this wouldn't have happened if Brooke hadn't slept with her sister's husband!

Quote dana lana: Who can blame eric for not telling miss busy body obsessive stalker of brooke. He knows taylor is not stable.
    Best for everyone if taylor leaves for good.
    Eric won't have any shortage of females ready and eager to be the next matriarch.

#35   2013/06/26 08:50AM
    LoganH8tr

Quote daisy1984: Taylor has no business going public with this. If she wanted to let Katie know what was going on, that's different. Her sole purpose for a public reveal was to embarrass Brooke. Taylor obviously has no concern regarding how it would affect Katie or how it would affect FC.

And?

Brooke getting embarrassed is a good thing. I applaud Taylor.

Taylor should hire a plane with a banner flying behind it, stating how Brooke partook in incest and got knocked up by her sister's husband.

Every time Brooke partakes in incest, I hear how it is Taylor's responsibility, or Steffy's responsibility to protect FC. How about Brooke just stop being a ho, then no one has to worry about scandal hitting FC.

WTF? Everything is always a non Logan's fault if a Logan prostitutes themself. That makes no damn sense in common sense.

I fail to see how Taylor's public reveal about Brooke's incest is anything but spectacular.

Brooke effs up and Taylor gets the blame. SMH.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/26 08:53AM
    #36   2013/06/26 09:02AM
    BamaGirl38

Quote daisy1984: Taylor has no business going public with this. If she wanted to let Katie know what was going on, that's different. Her sole purpose for a public reveal was to embarrass Brooke. Taylor obviously has no concern regarding how it would affect Katie or how it would affect FC.

It is all about exposing Brooke and bringing her down. Taylor will always be obsessed with sticking it to Brooke. Every time she has said, "Let's make peace", was because everything was going Taylor's way. The same could be said of Brooke. They are both like that. But like you said, if it were about giving Katie a dose of the truth and reality she could have talked to Katie privately or in her office. Taylor has done nothing since the beginning of the Brooke/Bill affair was preach how she had an obligation to her patient. She has seen what happens Katie when she's hit with shocking revelations. Taylor obviously threw her caring out the window when a chance came along to get at Brooke. Does Brooke deserve to be outed for sleeping with Bill? Absolutely. If Taylor is leaving, the soap Gods themselves could not convince me this show down was nothing more than to get Brooke. I really hope it's Eric that's the one to dump her and to see the look on her face. That would be sweet justice for me. Brooke goes down in the most humiliating way and Taylor gets dumped once again because someone sides with Brooke.

#37   2013/06/26 09:13AM
    SickOfHogans

Taylor was not dumped by Eric she leaves him. You're forgetting Brooke was dumped first by Ridge on her honey moon and now by Eric,even twice in one day by Bill and Eric.She talks about Taylor being left behind but she was left behind first by the Forrester, until this day..Go Tay...

#38   2013/06/26 09:19AM
    daisy1984

Quote LoganH8tr:

And?

Brooke getting embarrassed is a good thing. I applaud Taylor.

Taylor should hire a plane with a banner flying behind it, stating how Brooke partook in incest and got knocked up by her sister's husband.

Every time Brooke partakes in incest, I hear how it is Taylor's responsibility, or Steffy's responsibility to protect FC. How about Brooke just stop being a ho, then no one has to worry about scandal hitting FC.

WTF? Everything is always a non Logan's fault if a Logan prostitutes themself. That makes no damn sense in common sense.

I fail to see how Taylor's public reveal about Brooke's incest is anything but spectacular.

Brooke effs up and Taylor gets the blame. SMH.

I guess that I would have no desire to embarrass anyone publicly. This is a discussion that Taylor could and should have had with Katie if she was really concerned about Katie.
    Taylor is not perfect. Isn't this the woman who got involved with her daughter's boyfriend (Rick)? Didn't she have sex with Ridge, knowing full well that he had taken too much anti-anxiety medication? Taylor should be a little less judgmental of others. Her track record is not that great either.

#39   2013/06/26 09:35AM
    Steffy rocks

Taylor DOES THE DUMPING !!! And I totally get why...Eric was "Team Brooke" CHEERING her on for doing her own BROTHER IN LAW and getting pregnant I wouldn't want to be with a man like that (if you can call him man) either...

#40   2013/06/26 10:00AM
    babez

the only people taylor will embarass are brooke and bill, the nasty cheaters and liars. katie will thank her since her family was taking her for a fool.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list