List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: SPOILER TAYLOR

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER TAYLOR

Started by cards1 at 2013/06/25 08:09PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 11:12AM, Views: 8903, Replies: 80
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #21   2013/06/25 09:16PM
    Re: SPOILER TAYLOR GETS DUMPED BY ANOTHER FORRESTOR
    LoganH8tr

Quote scrappie:
    Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote scrappie: I still don't understand how anyone can defend a nasty, sleazy, back-stabbing, lying, foul, disgusting wh0re like Brooke! That old trick is gonna get it good though! Go Taylor!!!

BTW the old tramp is no stranger to sticking her nose in peoples business either!

No one sticks their nose in other people's business like Brooke does. She has done it to almost EVERYONE on this soap. But yet Taylor is the only one that is bashed for it? Please.

Bashing Taylor for something so trivial when others have done it, and continue to do it, in a worse fashion and to many people at a time....well you know. Taylor does nothing that requires any bashing, but yet she is bashed because she is the Anti Brooke character.

Brooke interjected herself into almost all of Taylor's marriages and relationships and continuously tried to seduce Taylor's husbands from her. Brooke should be happy that Taylor allowed her to keep her teeth all these years.

I used to be shocked that Taylor was bashed when Brooke was the one sleeping around and getting pregnant by incest...but now I just expect it. Anything to take the heat off the nastiness that Brooke does.

RIGHT! I guess if you have to try to bash Taylor you have to use something trivial and ridiculous because SHE IS A DECENT WOMAN unlike Brooke who's a sleazy HO who can't keep her legs closed to save her life.

This is the first soap message board I ever read or posted on. I grew up watching BB and everyone I knew who watched BB, loved Taylor and hated Brooke. Taylor was the heroine and Brooke was the villain. I didn't even know Brooke had fans until I came to this site. I was completely shocked.

When I saw Taylor being bashed for things I had applauded her for in the past, like being completely selfless and giving up Baby Jack when she realized she could not be the mother he needed, or taking a bullet for Brooke or sacrificing her life, so she could give birth to her twin girls...I realized at that time, Taylor would always be bashed, no matter what she did. So I started taking the Taylor bashing with a grain of salt.

No amt of Taylor bashing will ever lower her to the low level that Brooke resides at. Brooke is nasty, incestuous, a liar, manipulator, a prostitute, a ho, an adulteress, etc. Taylor is above Brooke and Bell could rewrite until Kingdom Come if he wanted to and NOTHING will ever change what a nasty tramp Brooke is.

#22   2013/06/25 09:29PM
    GOBROOK

Quote scrappie:
    Quote GOBROOK:
    Quote scrappie: I still don't understand how anyone can defend a nasty, sleazy, back-stabbing, lying, foul, disgusting wh0re like Brooke! That old trick is gonna get it good though! Go Taylor!!!

BTW the old tramp is no stranger to sticking her nose in peoples business either!

I can, because she is less nasty, sleazy, back stabbing, lying, disgusting wh**e than Taylor.

That is just too damn ridiculous for words ! Try watching B&B instead of whatever you've been watching and you will know the Brooke is the most disgusting slu*t in Daytime TV!

When Taylor sleeps with and/or gets pregnant by all her daughters and her sister's men like Brooke did then you can talk...until then...GET REAL!

I am watching it from the beginning, that's why I know that Taylor is the biggest Town sl**.
    She slept with almost every man that Brooke slept with, and plus all Brook's male family, and plus the strange men at the bar. If she wasn't reactive barren she would give a birth to triplets. Now You Get Real..

#23   2013/06/25 09:39PM
    cards1

Quote GOBROOK:
    Quote scrappie:
    Quote GOBROOK:

I can, because she is less nasty, sleazy, back stabbing, lying, disgusting wh**e than Taylor.

That is just too damn ridiculous for words ! Try watching B&B instead of whatever you've been watching and you will know the Brooke is the most disgusting slu*t in Daytime TV!

When Taylor sleeps with and/or gets pregnant by all her daughters and her sister's men like Brooke did then you can talk...until then...GET REAL!

I am watching it from the beginning, that's why I know that Taylor is the biggest Town sl**.
    She slept with almost every man that Brooke slept with, and plus all Brook's male family, and plus the strange men at the bar. If she wasn't reactive barren she would give a birth to triplets. Now You Get Real..

LOL now there is a stipulation of pregnancy? Because Taylor did sleep with her daughter's first love Rick. Well she might not have slept.

#24   2013/06/25 09:48PM
    GOBROOK

Quote cards1:
    Quote GOBROOK:
    Quote scrappie:
    Quote GOBROOK:

LOL now there is a stipulation of pregnancy? Because Taylor did sleep with her daughter's first love Rick. Well she might not have slept.

and then her favorite daughter steffy give her virginity to the same man.LOL how we pronounce the biggest Sl** on the show..The Horse?

#25   2013/06/25 11:08PM
    mountainmagic

Quote GOBROOK:
    Quote cards1:
    Quote GOBROOK:
    Quote scrappie:
    Quote GOBROOK:

Haha!

and then her favorite daughter steffy give her virginity to the same man.LOL how we pronounce the biggest Sl** on the show..The Horse?

Haha! And Whose incestuous? Taylor must want Brooke cuz she ALWAYS sleeps with Brooke's seconds and her daughter s seconds and the whole Forrester. Lololol!

Taylor is despictable. Pretending to be good while lying about her adultry, lying about killing someone, and ironically judging people, breaking up marriages and using Thomas as an infant. So hated.

I never knew Taylor had fans or knew people were so animated and had such intense feelings and opinions about soap opera characters and there fsns until i found this board. Haha. Who would of thunk it. The electronic age hasn't been all great.

I hope she never comes back unless they actually develope her character after all these years. Geez

#26   2013/06/26 04:53AM
    steffyandTaylor

Go taylor exposed the lying tramp. Of course bell is goign to have everyoen feel sorry for Brooke she is five year old child who makes all the mistakes int he world. when woudl this woman ever face consequences for her actions.

#27   2013/06/26 05:20AM
    bethonly

Quote GOBROOK:

I think you meant to say taylor where you put brooks name in there. I do that sometimes too. we all know you mean taylor by the description so no harm done.

#28   2013/06/26 05:38AM
    BamaGirl38

So will Taylor's kids go back to calling Eric grandpa now?

#29   2013/06/26 05:59AM
    Duffy Duck

Quote missing atwt:
    Quote cards1: Taylor exposes Brooke then Eric, her kids Grandpa, dumps her for telling Brooke's secret, Taylor is irate Eric has known all along and didn't say a word to her and even considered helping Brooke and met with Brooke without her knowledge throws a fit and leaves LA. Taylor feels so betrayed by Eric after he declared her the matriarch all the while having secret meeting with Brooke and feels she's lost another Forrestor man to Brooke.

All I can say is good bye . She will never have a relationship because of her jealousy and obsession with Brooke . Not gonna miss her psychotic rants one bit .

I am glad Taylor is leaving, she should of left a long time ago, what does she do, and why embarrassed Eric in front of his grandkids, why couldn't she take Brooke down at Brooke house, why at Katie, her patient, that she is suppose to care about, so she leaves town, and leaves Bill, Katie and Brooke and Eric, with all the upsets. The man she loved Eric, and if Eric could talked he would say that he told Brooke over, and over, he loves Taylor, so she leaves good, and I am so happy, and I wish they would take Caroline with her....

#30   2013/06/26 06:08AM
    Duffy Duck

Quote BamaGirl38: So will Taylor's kids go back to calling Eric grandpa now?

they don't call him Grandpa, they call him Eric, and I think since they all adults, let Grandpa (Eric) explain why, and how etc etc

After Taylor leaves I would like to see more of Dayeeze (spell wrong) and more of the younger ppl. Enough of Brooke, Katie and Donna. and Bill

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list