List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: SPOILER TAYLOR

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER TAYLOR

Started by cards1 at 2013/06/25 08:09PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 11:12AM, Views: 8825, Replies: 80
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #11   2013/06/25 08:42PM
    Re: SPOILER TAYLOR GETS DUMPED BY ANOTHER FORRESTOR
    cards1

Quote GOBROOK: I think that Tay would love to ride the Stallion but he wasn't interested, that's why she wont let it go.lol

LMAO...she couldn't even keep her role with grandpa as the "matriarch" let alone mount the stallion.

#12   2013/06/25 08:45PM
    cards1

Quote missing atwt:
    Quote june65: Taylor committed her own suicide. Imagine Eric having the feeling of having to sleep with his eyes open. If she did that to Brooke without regard for Katie, her patient. If she got really Pi**ed at Eric he would have to watch his back. I would dump her too.

She has never been able to keep her nose out of anybody's business . What Brooke does is none of her business What so ever . Please don't say Katie is her patient because this has nothing to do with it unless she plans on giving her only patient a heart attack .

Dang never even thought of that, if Taylor gives her only patient a heart attack she may not only leave LA but she may leave with out her psychiatry license.

#13   2013/06/25 08:49PM
    LoganH8tr

Quote scrappie: I still don't understand how anyone can defend a nasty, sleazy, back-stabbing, lying, foul, disgusting wh0re like Brooke! That old trick is gonna get it good though! Go Taylor!!!

BTW the old tramp is no stranger to sticking her nose in peoples business either!

No one sticks their nose in other people's business like Brooke does. She has done it to almost EVERYONE on this soap. But yet Taylor is the only one that is bashed for it? Please.

Bashing Taylor for something so trivial when others have done it, and continue to do it, in a worse fashion and to many people at a time....well you know. Taylor does nothing that requires any bashing, but yet she is bashed because she is the Anti Brooke character.

Brooke interjected herself into almost all of Taylor's marriages and relationships and continuously tried to seduce Taylor's husbands from her. Brooke should be happy that Taylor allowed her to keep her teeth all these years.

I used to be shocked that Taylor was bashed when Brooke was the one sleeping around and getting pregnant by incest...but now I just expect it. Anything to take the heat off the nastiness that Brooke does.

#14   2013/06/25 08:50PM
    GOBROOK

Quote scrappie: I still don't understand how anyone can defend a nasty, sleazy, back-stabbing, lying, foul, disgusting wh0re like Brooke! That old trick is gonna get it good though! Go Taylor!!!

BTW the old tramp is no stranger to sticking her nose in peoples business either!

I can, because she is less nasty, sleazy, back stabbing, lying, disgusting wh**e than Taylor.

#15   2013/06/25 08:57PM
    GOBROOK

Quote cards1:
    Quote GOBROOK: I think that Tay would love to ride the Stallion but he wasn't interested, that's why she wont let it go.lol

LMAO...she couldn't even keep her role with grandpa as the "matriarch" let alone mount the stallion.

LOL it seemed to me that she wanted to do the new grandpa Bill, but his cold look at her was enough to stop her daydreaming...OH Bill oooh Billll.

#16   2013/06/25 09:04PM
    cards1

Quote GOBROOK:
    Quote cards1:

LOL it seemed to me that she wanted to do the new grandpa Bill, but his cold look at her was enough to stop her daydreaming...OH Bill oooh Billll.

Horses are a bad omen for Taylor, she should know to leave the Stallion alone, she tried to marry Ridge she was pronounced man and horse, now she try's to out Brooke and the Stallion, and she end's up outting herself right out of LA

#17   2013/06/25 09:04PM
    scrappie

Quote LoganH8tr:

No one sticks their nose in other people's business like Brooke does. She has done it to almost EVERYONE on this soap. But yet Taylor is the only one that is bashed for it? Please.

Bashing Taylor for something so trivial when others have done it, and continue to do it, in a worse fashion and to many people at a time....well you know. Taylor does nothing that requires any bashing, but yet she is bashed because she is the Anti Brooke character.

Brooke interjected herself into almost all of Taylor's marriages and relationships and continuously tried to seduce Taylor's husbands from her. Brooke should be happy that Taylor allowed her to keep her teeth all these years.

I used to be shocked that Taylor was bashed when Brooke was the one sleeping around and getting pregnant by incest...but now I just expect it. Anything to take the heat off the nastiness that Brooke does.

RIGHT! I guess if you have to try to bash Taylor you have to use something trivial and ridiculous because SHE IS A DECENT WOMAN unlike Brooke who's a sleazy HO who can't keep her legs closed to save her life.

#18   2013/06/25 09:07PM
    scrappie

Quote GOBROOK:

I can, because she is less nasty, sleazy, back stabbing, lying, disgusting wh**e than Taylor.

That is just too damn ridiculous for words ! Try watching B&B instead of whatever you've been watching and you will know the Brooke is the most disgusting slu*t in Daytime TV!

When Taylor sleeps with and/or gets pregnant by all her daughters and her sister's men like Brooke did then you can talk...until then...GET REAL!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/25 09:11PM
    #19   2013/06/25 09:12PM
    cards1

Quote GOBROOK:
    Quote cards1:

IDK, she may screw up like she did with her last hubs Whip and start screaming out oh Ridge, oooh Ridge. Then Whip dumped her, no wonder the woman has a complex

#20   2013/06/25 09:14PM
    Jezebel1

I haven't seen the episode yet. But I'm glad that Taylor gets to expose Brooke for the whoe that she is, if that is what really happens. It's annoying to see all the Logans "winning" all the time.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/25 09:20PM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list