List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: SPOILER TAYLOR

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER TAYLOR

Started by cards1 at 2013/06/25 08:09PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 11:12AM, Views: 9026, Replies: 80
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/25 08:09PM
    SPOILER TAYLOR GETS DUMPED BY ANOTHER FORRESTOR
    cards1

Taylor exposes Brooke then Eric, her kids Grandpa, dumps her for telling Brooke's secret, Taylor is irate Eric has known all along and didn't say a word to her and even considered helping Brooke and met with Brooke without her knowledge throws a fit and leaves LA. Taylor feels so betrayed by Eric after he declared her the matriarch all the while having secret meeting with Brooke and feels she's lost another Forrestor man to Brooke.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/25 08:11PM
    #2   2013/06/25 08:18PM
    Re: SPOILER TAYLOR GETS DUMPED BY ANOTHER FORRESTOR
    missing atwt

Quote cards1: Taylor exposes Brooke then Eric, her kids Grandpa, dumps her for telling Brooke's secret, Taylor is irate Eric has known all along and didn't say a word to her and even considered helping Brooke and met with Brooke without her knowledge throws a fit and leaves LA. Taylor feels so betrayed by Eric after he declared her the matriarch all the while having secret meeting with Brooke and feels she's lost another Forrestor man to Brooke.

All I can say is good bye . She will never have a relationship because of her jealousy and obsession with Brooke . Not gonna miss her psychotic rants one bit .

#3   2013/06/25 08:21PM
    scrappie

The spoilers say Taylor walks out so I guess she dumped the old Logan licker Eric. I guess we'll see when the show ACTUALLY AIRS HUH?

I guess Tayor made the decision to let Brooke ride the stallion and the gelding if she wants too! Good move Tay!

#4   2013/06/25 08:25PM
    june65

Taylor committed her own suicide. Imagine Eric having the feeling of having to sleep with his eyes open. If she did that to Brooke without regard for Katie, her patient. If she got really Pi**ed at Eric he would have to watch his back. I would dump her too.

#5   2013/06/25 08:28PM
    cards1

Quote june65: Taylor committed her own suicide. Imagine Eric having the feeling of having to sleep with his eyes open. If she did that to Brooke without regard for Katie, her patient. If she got really Pi**ed at Eric he would have to watch his back. I would dump her too.

That is a GREAT POINT what about all that concern she supposedly had for her patient Katie? I knew that was fake, her only concern was Brooke. And she was so proud when Eric declared her the "matriarch" while all the while he was meeting Brooke in the tent in her back yard her matriarch status was short lived . LMAO.

#6   2013/06/25 08:29PM
    dana lana

Who can blame eric for not telling miss busy body obsessive stalker of brooke. He knows taylor is not stable.
    Best for everyone if taylor leaves for good.
    Eric won't have any shortage of females ready and eager to be the next matriarch.

#7   2013/06/25 08:32PM
    cards1

Quote dana lana: Who can blame eric for not telling miss busy body obsessive stalker of brooke. He knows taylor is not stable.
    Best for everyone if taylor leaves for good.
    Eric won't have any shortage of females ready and eager to be the next matriarch.

True that. and Eric did warn her. He told her to "stop with this obsession of Brooke" She didn't listen.

#8   2013/06/25 08:33PM
    missing atwt

Quote june65: Taylor committed her own suicide. Imagine Eric having the feeling of having to sleep with his eyes open. If she did that to Brooke without regard for Katie, her patient. If she got really Pi**ed at Eric he would have to watch his back. I would dump her too.

She has never been able to keep her nose out of anybody's business . What Brooke does is none of her business What so ever . Please don't say Katie is her patient because this has nothing to do with it unless she plans on giving her only patient a heart attack .

#9   2013/06/25 08:38PM
    scrappie

8) I still don't understand how anyone can defend a nasty, sleazy, back-stabbing, lying, foul, disgusting wh0re like Brooke! That old trick is gonna get it good though! Go Taylor!!!

BTW the old tramp is no stranger to sticking her nose in peoples business either!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/25 08:39PM
    #10   2013/06/25 08:39PM
    GOBROOK

I think that Tay would love to ride the Stallion but he wasn't interested, that's why she wont let it go.lol

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list