List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Liam finally confirms the truth!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liam finally confirms the truth!!

Started by Enjie at 2013/06/25 02:52PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 07:14AM, Views: 3885, Replies: 34
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/06/25 08:57PM
    Re: Liam finally confirms the truth!!
    cards1

Quote BrianRose:
    Quote dana lana: I am a HOTT fan so am glad they didn't marry. But I never doubted he was going to marry her. The pained look on his face when he looked at hope after steffy told him was sad.
    Also everything he said to her after and thinking of her on his wedding day. He thought he had to give up on his dreams of a life with hope for the baby.
    I agree with you though too little to late.

I never doubted it either. It was obvious to me just watching the scene that he was about to marry Hope and only stopped because Steffy sprinted up to him with the baby news before the ceremony could be finalized.

Anyway, I’m so glad things worked out the way they did and Hope wasn’t saddled in a marriage with Liam. And Wyatt and Hope make a really HOTT couple.

ICAM...it was obvious he was putting the ring on her finger, then Steffy ran out and said "Liam don't marry her" then she went down and whispered she was pregnant. Then Hope told LIAM to marry Steffy.

But it all worked out because I am liking HOTT alot!

#22   2013/06/26 08:27AM
    Barbyboo

Quote ericlizafan: This was a total rewrite...Liam wasn't ready to marry anybody, and he certainly didn't want the ambush wedding. Liam told Hope the baby was conceived in love and told Steffy he didn't jusy marry her for the baby.

And he said it over and over to everyone his is one of Bells I can write even if it is opposite of what I wrote before ding d ong he thinks were dumb

#23   2013/06/26 09:17AM
    menagilda

Quote ericlizafan: This was a total rewrite...Liam wasn't ready to marry anybody, and he certainly didn't want the ambush wedding. Liam told Hope the baby was conceived in love and told Steffy he didn't jusy marry her for the baby.

Steffy told him more than once he didn't have to marry her but he said he wanted to be a family....again....he is the one messing with both women!!!! I wish Steffy and hope would somehow find a friendship...I know in soap land this would never happen, but it could be interesting......a friendship without waffle boy...JMHO.....

#24   2013/06/26 09:48AM
    daisy1984

Liam probably would have married Hope two years ago if Bill hadn't whisked Liam and Steffy off to Aspen to keep Liam away from Hope and then kept Hope away so that Steffy could stage her ambush wedding. Would have saved us all this aggravation.

#25   2013/06/26 09:48AM
    babez

i think he wouldn't have married steffy without the baby but that wasn't the only reason he married her. he married steffy because of the baby AND because he loved her.
    and he was happy to start a new family with her, to the point that he wasn't even missing Hope. i have seen liam really fall in love with steffy and their family after their marriage that's why he's even more shocked that she has left.

#26   2013/06/26 10:00AM
    Pointiz

Steffy and Liam are a creation of Bills. They are not real and should not be together. Liam was brainwashed into being with ugly Steffy and talked into having feelings for her! It is ridiculous for an older man to be so involved with Steffys life. I wonder if Bill isn't in love with Steffy the way he acts. It is almost perverted and it needs to be phased out of the story all together. Bill needs to be with Brooke and Liam with Hope and let us watch a couple of long overdue LOVE STORIES ok. Use the newbies to create something far fetched leave the famous ones to us , for we want to see some true love the kind that makes it through hell and back. PLEASE?!

#27   2013/06/26 10:11AM
    1bluegoose

Quote menagilda:

Steffy told him more than once he didn't have to marry her but he said he wanted to be a family....again....he is the one messing with both women!!!! I wish Steffy and hope would somehow find a friendship...I know in soap land this would never happen, but it could be interesting......a friendship without waffle boy...JMHO.....

Everything we'd seen and learned about Liam pointed to the fact that he would never dessert his child. Steffy could have told him he didn't have to marry her a million times, once there was a baby on board, Liam wasn't going anywhere.

#28   2013/06/26 10:18AM
    GloriaJeanne

If everyone remembers, Liam went to Hope at her office right before he married Steffy and told her he would never love anyone like he loved Hope. And Hope was the one that told him to marry her because of the baby. I'd love to see Hope and Liam finally together like Liam himself said should have already happened, but I would love to see them married and then when Steffy comes back (because she's just on vacation now)she won't be able to manipulate and seduce Liam, I'd love to see him tell her that him and Hope are together and for once he's not going to mess that up, and that he has always loved Hope in a way he could never love Steffy, I would love for Steffy to finally see that she can't seduce Liam to get her way!! Now that would be awesome, and then Hope get pregnant and Steffy can walk around and see Hope carrying Liam's baby like Hope had to do and that hurt her so bad. I like Wyatt, and I don't know that he's a bum, he never said what he does, he was camping, so I'm hoping he has a good job I know what they are going to do on the show its predicatble, Liam is going to want Hope back and she's going to be reluctant and it will be because of Wyatt, so its still going to be someone being hurt yet again!!

#29   2013/06/26 11:00AM
    JessieChan

Quote daisy1984: Liam probably would have married Hope two years ago if Bill hadn't whisked Liam and Steffy off to Aspen to keep Liam away from Hope and then kept Hope away so that Steffy could stage her ambush wedding. Would have saved us all this aggravation.

Bingo! Everyone talks about him being a married man, I mean, please! He would NEVER marry Steffy if he knew Hope was around. So the first wedding was just a rebound, and the second wedding was because of the baby. He did want to marry Hope.

#30   2013/06/26 12:40PM
    frankey

if,he really felt that way,why lie!seffy,gave him a out,on more than one occ.he's lying to himself,as well as everybody else.his problem is hes scare to be alone,he's needs stop acting a whim,be a man,find out why she left his ass,the stay or leave.
    :

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list