List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Liam finally confirms the truth!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liam finally confirms the truth!!

Started by Enjie at 2013/06/25 02:52PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 07:14AM, Views: 3980, Replies: 34
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/06/25 05:42PM
    Re: Liam finally confirms the truth!!
    Brooke_HopeB...

Quote beachgirl02840:
    Quote Enjie: I am sooo happy Liam finally confirm
    ed that he WAS going to marry Hope in Malibu the day Steffy stopped it with her baby gotcha news. Too bad for Liam, too little too late sucker. I enjoyed Wyatt and Hope even more! Liam is going to be a very dark shade of green really soon.

I thought that's what I heard him say. Interesting. Too late...Liam who?

exactly chica. um liam WHO again??? let him soak in his own waste he made with stef,and the entire SL was sucky imo.
    glad its over!

and yea the fact he was goin 2 marry hope beautiful sweet self,B4 steff had to ge all extreme insecure;and do what she
    did use the "trump baby card"to S.A.M. (snag a man)again in this case liam,i always knew the writer,will do this lmfao.
    No way any "real man"with maturity,and good morals,imo will
    choose steffy type over hope,just no way.Liam knew he was
    and always,and still IS IN LOVE With hope,we love many in this lifetime,a few at least,but ONLY can be in love truly.
    with ONE.and he was and still IS IN LOVE with our hope.
    adios! Time to rewind again tonight to see it before gh.
    night all!

~Bella~

#12   2013/06/25 05:54PM
    ericlizafan

This was a total rewrite...Liam wasn't ready to marry anybody, and he certainly didn't want the ambush wedding. Liam told Hope the baby was conceived in love and told Steffy he didn't jusy marry her for the baby.

#13   2013/06/25 06:02PM
    dana lana

Quote ericlizafan: This was a total rewrite...Liam wasn't ready to marry anybody, and he certainly didn't want the ambush wedding. Liam told Hope the baby was conceived in love and told Steffy he didn't jusy marry her for the baby.

No one doubts that he loved steffy. But not enough to choose steffy over hope. The only time steffy ever had liam was when hope told him to go away. He had never had the choice between them before and steffy being pregnant took that choice away. He would never have deserted his baby or steffy being pregnant. It was different with amber he couldn't stand her. He took responsibility of the baby with steffy and would have made it work.
    In fact I hope he goes back to her as they deserve each other.
    I also don't blame liam if he didn't want to be pushed into marriage by brooke as steffy had pulled a surprise wedding on him too. He should decide who when and where.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/25 06:04PM
    #14   2013/06/25 06:05PM
    missing atwt

Quote beachgirl02840:
    Quote Enjie: I am sooo happy Liam finally confirm
    ed that he WAS going to marry Hope in Malibu the day Steffy stopped it with her baby gotcha news. Too bad for Liam, too little too late sucker. I enjoyed Wyatt and Hope even more! Liam is going to be a very dark shade of green really soon.

I thought that's what I heard him say. Interesting. Too late...Liam who?

I agree liam will finally be alone . Couldn't happen to a more deserving guy .

#15   2013/06/25 06:15PM
    Bubbles61

If Liam is so in love with Steffy, he should be on his his way to Paris. He at least deserves an explanation from Steffy. Steffy's stubbornness should be irrelevant. It is his life too, and Steffy is calling the shots. I didn't see Liam begging Steffy to stay. Just saying....

#16   2013/06/25 06:40PM
    coco50

no, it wasn't a re write, and liam finally admitted the truth, but too little too late. its a proven fact, when you do what others want instead of pleaseing yourself, it doesn't work.[quote]

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/25 06:41PM
    #17   2013/06/25 08:18PM
    psych

enjie- I must agree with you. It was nice to hear Liam actually state an opinion, his thoughts and feelings for once. But, as you said too little too late, his HUGE loss. He needs time to grieve and get his head on straight if that's possible. Still saying he's in love with two women, argh, sick of it!

#18   2013/06/25 08:23PM
    dana lana

Quote nannaroo:
    Quote ericlizafan: This was a total rewrite...Liam wasn't ready to marry anybody, and he certainly didn't want the ambush wedding. Liam told Hope the baby was conceived in love and told Steffy he didn't jusy marry her for the baby.

Why is it that whenever Liam admits something positive about loving Hope that it becomes a rewrite accept the fact that he married Steffy because of the baby I don't think for one minute that is wasn't conceived in love (as in love the one you're with)but he loved Hope and that is the long and the short of it

That is so true. Whenever a story doesn't go a certain way it is suddenly a rewrite. I have seen that a few times lately like when steffy lost the baby.

#19   2013/06/25 08:43PM
    grandmarose

Quote psych: enjie- I must agree with you. It was nice to hear Liam actually state an opinion, his thoughts and feelings for once. But, as you said too little too late, his HUGE loss. He needs time to grieve and get his head on straight if that's possible. Still saying he's in love with two women, argh, sick of it!

I agree, he finally had the guts to confirm how he felt, but Wyatt has entered the picture and he just might win Hope's heart and leave Liam in the dust.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list