List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Liam finally confirms the truth!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liam finally confirms the truth!!

Started by Enjie at 2013/06/25 02:52PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 07:14AM, Views: 3897, Replies: 34
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/25 02:52PM
    Liam finally confirms the truth!!
    Enjie

I am sooo happy Liam finally confirmed that he WAS going to marry Hope in Malibu the day Steffy stopped it with her baby gotcha news. Too bad for Liam, too little too late sucker. I enjoyed Wyatt and Hope even more! Liam is going to be a very dark shade of green really soon.

#2   2013/06/25 04:12PM
    Re: Liam finally confirms the truth!!
    dana lana

I am a HOTT fan so am glad they didn't marry. But I never doubted he was going to marry her. The pained look on his face when he looked at hope after steffy told him was sad.
    Also everything he said to her after and thinking of her on his wedding day. He thought he had to give up on his dreams of a life with hope for the baby.
    I agree with you though too little to late.

#3   2013/06/25 04:26PM
    slaphim

I'm with you dana lana. I want Hope with Wyatt. Much more chemistry with them. I do feel bad for Liam. He's right about every decision being made about his life not involving him, including Steffy's pregnancy. He did seem excited about it and obviously was looking forward to being a dad. He didn't get to choose though. I sort of feel sorry for him but when I think about all the things he's done to Hope with her nemesis he deserves it.

#4   2013/06/25 04:29PM
    june65

Liam may love Steffy but did admitted he would have married Hope. I can see him becomming very resentful of Steffy. She comes in with baby news, things happen that was tragic, then she leaves him hanging without explaining what she is doing.That would get him thinking more of Hope and what he left to be with Steffy. How his life would have been. How much more stable his life would have been. By the looks of things Hope will give him a run for his money.

#5   2013/06/25 04:51PM
    slaphim

Quote june65: Liam may love Steffy but did admitted he would have married Hope. I can see him becomming very resentful of Steffy. She comes in with baby news, things happen that was tragic, then she leaves him hanging without explaining what she is doing.That would get him thinking more of Hope and what he left to be with Steffy. How his life would have been. How much more stable his life would have been. By the looks of things Hope will give him a run for his money.

It was perfect today listening to Bill ramble on about Hope not looking at another guy the whole while Hope was talking about Wyatt. I agree with you that he will start to feel resentful, and to me, the perfect scenario would be that Liam turns into an all out alcoholic after realizing what he's done with his life and to Hope. Then Steffy can come back and save him again and be his little babysitter for the rest of his life while Hope moves on with or without Wyatt. With Wyatt would be nice.

#6   2013/06/25 05:19PM
    BrianRose

Quote dana lana: I am a HOTT fan so am glad they didn't marry. But I never doubted he was going to marry her. The pained look on his face when he looked at hope after steffy told him was sad.
    Also everything he said to her after and thinking of her on his wedding day. He thought he had to give up on his dreams of a life with hope for the baby.

I never doubted it either. It was obvious to me just watching the scene that he was about to marry Hope and only stopped because Steffy sprinted up to him with the baby news before the ceremony could be finalized.

Anyway, I’m so glad things worked out the way they did and Hope wasn’t saddled in a marriage with Liam. And Wyatt and Hope make a really HOTT couple.

#7   2013/06/25 05:25PM
    scarlet1

wow, could not believe it when Liam admitted he would have been married to Hope, however priceless as Bill is saying Hope would never dump Liam while she is making a date with Wyatt. I am Loving Hott. I think they are adorable together. Hoping this leads to good places

#8   2013/06/25 05:33PM
    beachgirl02840

Quote Enjie: I am sooo happy Liam finally confirm
    ed that he WAS going to marry Hope in Malibu the day Steffy stopped it with her baby gotcha news. Too bad for Liam, too little too late sucker. I enjoyed Wyatt and Hope even more! Liam is going to be a very dark shade of green really soon.

I thought that's what I heard him say. Interesting. Too late...Liam who?

#9   2013/06/25 05:35PM
    Brooke_HopeB...

Quote dana lana: I am a HOTT fan so am glad they didn't marry. But I never doubted he was going to marry her. The pained look on his face when he looked at hope after steffy told him was sad.
    Also everything he said to her after and thinking of her on his wedding day.
    He thought he had to give up on his dreams of a life with hope for the baby.

o so this is the NEW NAME i see here for weeks we will be referring to princesa HOPE AND cutie pie WYATT = HOTT
    i love the name,for hope and wyatt. and yea i mean the guy
    is a bum, latey IMO and i want her with WYATT,liam will b
    for her again ONLY when he get a Nice ring again for her
    and Implore her forgiveness over and over,cry some tears
    as i am sure he will and show extreme-red flaming jealousy
    again,and PROVE to her,he is fully again,only committed to
    hope.BUT FOR NOW I AM ALREADY ENJOYING WYATT AND HOPE SL.

adios.

~Bella~

#10   2013/06/25 05:36PM
    jilltidwell

Quote june65: Liam may love Steffy but did admitted he would have married Hope. I can see him becomming very resentful of Steffy. She comes in with baby news, things happen that was tragic, then she leaves him hanging without explaining what she is doing.That would get him thinking more of Hope and what he left to be with Steffy. How his life would have been. How much more stable his life would have been. By the looks of things Hope will give him a run for his money.

I hope she does, but Bill needs to stay out of it.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list