List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Hope & Wyatt together

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hope & Wyatt together

Started by HopeLoganFan at 2013/06/25 01:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 12:55PM, Views: 6573, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2013/06/27 05:43AM
    Re: Hope & Wyatt together
    Rena54

I say DUMP LIAM - tell him u are sooo over him - and it is now Me time - I need a man Liam not a wishy washy boy - one day I love u the next day I love Steffy one day I wanted to marry Hope the next day I wanted to marry Steffy and on and on - Please let Hope have fun with Wyatt

#32   2013/06/27 05:45AM
    Rena54

I love Steffy but I don't think she will get involved with Hope & Wyatt - I want her to take time for herself and when she comes back I want her to find someone who is strong, independent man who knows what he wants and not be led around like a puppy on a leash - Liam needs to be alone for now he needs to get over both Steffy and Hope and become a man who only loves one person and gives whatever he can to that person

#33   2013/06/27 05:49AM
    Rena54

Liam is going to be in SHOCK when he sees Hope with another man - this is going to be great - finally someone to knock him off his pedestal - he loved having 2 woman fighting over him and now Steffy is gone and now Hope (FINALLY) will be moving on....

I mean really how many times can Hope sit around waiting until Liam gets his act together...he decided to marry Steffy because she was pregnant and now he acts like it was Steffy's fault for that decision - you were not ready to be a husband let alone a father -

MOVE OVER LIAM THERE IS A NEW MAN IN TOWN

#34   2013/06/27 05:54AM
    grandmarose

Quote Rena54: Liam is going to be in SHOCK when he sees Hope with another man - this is going to be great - finally someone to knock him off his pedestal - he loved having 2 woman fighting over him and now Steffy is gone and now Hope (FINALLY) will be moving on....

I mean really how many times can Hope sit around waiting until Liam gets his act together...he decided to marry Steffy because she was pregnant and now he acts like it was Steffy's fault for that decision - you were not ready to be a husband let alone a father -

MOVE OVER LIAM THERE IS A NEW MAN IN TOWN

I agree there and he is hot and decisive.

#35   2013/06/27 12:12PM
    Butterfield8

That young man is just plain hot! Oops! Plain is not applicable!! Lol

#36   2013/06/27 12:41PM
    Nuttytaylorh...

I love these two together. They are HOTT and sizzle to the slightest touch. Watch out Leeyum HOTT will combust so don't blow a gasket.

#37   2013/06/27 12:55PM
    sara230

I like this new fresh air..I'm not a Hope fan but she made me laugh when she was with Wyatt..guess they have more feeling,for me,then the couple Hope&Liam!can't wait to see Liam's face when he'll realise she's into another guy!

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list