List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Hope & Wyatt together

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hope & Wyatt together

Started by HopeLoganFan at 2013/06/25 01:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 12:55PM, Views: 6179, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/06/26 08:36PM
    Re: Hope & Wyatt together
    AbbieSue

Quote TITTH:
    Quote HopeLoganFan: Liam is gonna be chasing after hope anyday now. Remember it didn't take him long to move on from Hope to Steffy he jumped in a relationship with Steffy within 2 to 3 weeks after hope dumped him. Well sorry Liam hope is gonna end up with Wyatt!(hopefully) so go after your wife if you care so much about her you wouldn't be standing there asking questions!!! Today just proved how much Liam cares for hope, I don't want these two together though, I want Hope with Wyatt & make Liam jealous like bill said today"She is to hung up on you to even look at another guy" Bill your wrong she WAS hung up on Liam now with Wyatt in the picture...What do you guys think LOPE or WYPE?

Wait til Wyatt sees beautiful Steffy.

Please....... actually, my thought was, I wonder if Steffy will go after Wyatt when she comes back and sees Hope with him.

#22   2013/06/26 08:42PM
    grandmarose

Quote Castro: I like Hyatt...HOTT (don't like Wype)! They make a cute couple and absolutely adored him kissing her Reminded me of when my now husband stole a kiss and the feeling was awesome

Liam needs to fly his flip-flopping behind to Paris and confront his emotional wreck of a wife. Those two need to work things out. Between them, they have enough to solve their child baring problem(s). Maybe Steffy can still produce eggs, maybe the surgery in Europe will work or maybe they can adopt... Whatever, just stop the madness already.

I hope Liam feels the same way he made BOTH Hope and Steffy feel when he was going back and forth. So now that Steffy is out of the picture, will Bill bully Wyatt?

Love your post and Bill will probably have some trouble bullying Wyatt especially if mama bear shows up.

#23   2013/06/26 08:56PM
    dana lana

Quote grandmarose:
    Quote Castro: I like Hyatt...HOTT (don't like Wype)! They make a cute couple and absolutely adored him kissing her Reminded me of when my now husband stole a kiss and the feeling was awesome

Liam needs to fly his flip-flopping behind to Paris and confront his emotional wreck of a wife. Those two need to work things out. Between them, they have enough to solve their child baring problem(s). Maybe Steffy can still produce eggs, maybe the surgery in Europe will work or maybe they can adopt... Whatever, just stop the madness already.

I hope Liam feels the same way he made BOTH Hope and Steffy feel when he was going back and forth. So now that Steffy is out of the picture, will Bill bully Wyatt?

Love your post and Bill will probably have some trouble bullying Wyatt especially if mama bear shows up.

I have a feeling Wyatt is going to be able to look after himself just fine. The type of guy hope needs. Someone who will not let anyone manipulate him or hope or their relationship.
    I laughed when I read liam sets boundaries for wyatt and wyatt ignores them. Who does liam think he is.

#24   2013/06/26 09:15PM
    grandmarose

Quote dana lana:
    Quote grandmarose:

I have a feeling Wyatt is going to be able to look after himself just fine. The type of guy hope needs. Someone who will not let anyone manipulate him or hope or their relationship.
    I laughed when I read liam sets boundaries for wyatt and wyatt ignores them. Who does liam think he is.

Yes it does look like Mr. Mountain Man knows how to take care of himself and won't be bullied like Liam.

#25   2013/06/26 10:06PM
    babez

they have been voted the best couple of the summer already seen it on Facebook. they are the most talked about. hope and wyatt are exciting and refreshing! liam will only bore the viewers chasing after Hope now. too little too late, loser!

#26   2013/06/26 10:10PM
    grandmarose

Quote babez: they have been voted the best couple of the summer already seen it on Facebook. they are the most talked about. hope and wyatt are exciting and refreshing! liam will only bore the viewers chasing after Hope now. too little too late, loser!

I know, move over Mr. Waffler, His Hottness is here

#27   2013/06/27 04:07AM
    maryfran6363

Finally someone HOPE has chemistry with. She and Liam were so so boring to watch almost put me to sleep. Liam and Steffy are hot together, but then Steffy is hot. Liam should go after Steffy.

#28   2013/06/27 05:33AM
    Ojobear

Quote grandmarose:
    Quote babez: they have been voted the best couple of the summer already seen it on Facebook. they are the most talked about. hope and wyatt are exciting and refreshing! liam will only bore the viewers chasing after Hope now. too little too late, loser!

I know, move over Mr. Waffler, His Hottness is here

Looking forward to a HOTT summer!!!! Exciting and refreshing NOT the forced and faked like we have seen in the past!! I have a feeling Liam is going to be sorry.. He had how many chances?? Hope move on with Wyatt!!!!

#29   2013/06/27 05:37AM
    dana lana

Hopefully bell will take note of hope and wyatts popularity and not let liam interfere. But then again he is producing drama where nothing runs smootly.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/27 05:37AM
    #30   2013/06/27 05:40AM
    Rena54

I love the Hope & Wyatt s/l so far - it is just so great to see her smile again and not have to lower herself to a boy who could not make up his mind from day to day - HOPEFULLY the writers won't screw Wyatt's character down the road and make him wishy washy like Liam - Hope needs a man who can make decisions for himself and treat her with the respect she needs and HOPEFULLY the writers won't make this out as another love triangle - enough already

I know that they won't be the perfect couple but at least she will get away from Liam - that s/l is soooo over
    let Liam wallow in his self pity he deserves it

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list