List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Hope & Wyatt together

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hope & Wyatt together

Started by HopeLoganFan at 2013/06/25 01:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 12:55PM, Views: 5557, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/06/25 02:54PM
    Re: Hope & Wyatt together
    Castro

I like Hyatt...HOTT (don't like Wype)! They make a cute couple and absolutely adored him kissing her Reminded me of when my now husband stole a kiss and the feeling was awesome

Liam needs to fly his flip-flopping behind to Paris and confront his emotional wreck of a wife. Those two need to work things out. Between them, they have enough to solve their child baring problem(s). Maybe Steffy can still produce eggs, maybe the surgery in Europe will work or maybe they can adopt... Whatever, just stop the madness already.

I hope Liam feels the same way he made BOTH Hope and Steffy feel when he was going back and forth. So now that Steffy is out of the picture, will Bill bully Wyatt?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/25 02:58PM
    #12   2013/06/25 03:00PM
    Enjie

Quote Castro: I like Hyatt...HOTT (don't like Wype)! They make a cute couple and absolutely adored him kissing her Reminded me of when my now husband stole a kiss and the feeling was awesome

Liam needs to fly his flip-flopping behind to Paris and confront his emotional wreck of a wife. Those two need to work things out. Between them, they have enough to solve their child baring problem(s). Maybe Steffy can still produce eggs, maybe the surgery in Europe will work or maybe they can adopt... Whatever, just stop the madness already.

I hope Liam feels the same way he made BOTH Hope and Steffy feel when he was going back and forth. So now that Steffy is out of the picture, will Bill bully Wyatt?

ITA. Excellent post!

#13   2013/06/25 03:01PM
    moneytalks

Steffy and Liam are both high maintenance people in a relationship. They both need so much reassurance that they are solid and don't trust that someone can love them for their real selves. It will be good for Hope to have someone who has confidence in himself and that she can have confidence in so that they can enjoy what they have without always questioning it.

#14   2013/06/25 03:02PM
    longtime viewer

I vote for Wyatt all the way!

#15   2013/06/25 03:26PM
    SteffySucks

Quote TITTH:
    Quote HopeLoganFan: Liam is gonna be chasing after hope anyday now. Remember it didn't take him long to move on from Hope to Steffy he jumped in a relationship with Steffy within 2 to 3 weeks after hope dumped him. Well sorry Liam hope is gonna end up with Wyatt!(hopefully) so go after your wife if you care so much about her you wouldn't be standing there asking questions!!! Today just proved how much Liam cares for hope, I don't want these two together though, I want Hope with Wyatt & make Liam jealous like bill said today"She is to hung up on you to even look at another guy" Bill your wrong she WAS hung up on Liam now with Wyatt in the picture...What do you guys think LOPE or WYPE?

Wait til Wyatt sees beautiful Steffy.

I see nothing beautiful about her

#16   2013/06/25 04:20PM
    dana lana

Obviously if wyatt can take hopes attention away from liam then he is going to be really special to hope.
    Hope needs someone that can love her and her only and won't look at another girl
    I think that could be wyatt.
    They will be HOTT!

#17   2013/06/25 04:25PM
    SteffySucks

Wyatt for sure Liam is annoying all he does is mop over both girls.."I want hope..No Steffy..No Hope.. OMG dude just shut up and make up your damn mind

#18   2013/06/26 07:27AM
    bunnyblu

First, just found this board, Love it. No nastiness. LOVE Hope and Wyatt together. Liam go find your wife. I vote for Hott because they are.

#19   2013/06/26 08:30PM
    Barbyboo

Quote Star Steffy:
    Quote HopeLoganFan: Liam is gonna be chasing after hope anyday now. Remember it didn't take him long to move on from Hope to Steffy he jumped in a relationship with Steffy within 2 to 3 weeks after hope dumped him. Well sorry Liam hope is gonna end up with Wyatt!(hopefully) so go after your wife if you care so much about her you wouldn't be standing there asking questions!!! Today just proved how much Liam cares for hope, I don't want these two together though, I want Hope with Wyatt & make Liam jealous like bill said today"She is to hung up on you to even look at another guy" Bill your wrong she WAS hung up on Liam now with Wyatt in the picture...What do you guys think LOPE or WYPE?

I think it would be nice to see Hope leading two men around...so I choose Liam and Wyatt for her. Let this girl just have some simple fun. Another option would be for Hope to dump LIam and she can see Wyatt.

She does like to lead she's bossy she can buy a leash to keep the new guy in check

#20   2013/06/26 08:32PM
    Barbyboo

Quote Enjie:
    Quote TITTH:

Wait til Wyatt sees beautiful Steffy.

Why. Wyatt is gonna be all about Hope.
    not when she boars him to death if he sees steffy sparks will fly

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list